IGNORED

Eric And Lara: Continuing To Beat The MAGA Drum To Please Daddy

GreyhoundFan

Eric and Lara at TFG's NYE party. I love Paul's comments.

image.png.c64244d2a2a5bf939751c372c90b0eb0.png

image.png.5ff6ad7b8a1f8ab3bf458e3240d18cf8.png

• WTF 1
  • Haha 6

On 1/2/2024 at 5:41 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Eric and Lara at TFG's NYE party. I love Paul's comments.

image.png.c64244d2a2a5bf939751c372c90b0eb0.png

image.png.5ff6ad7b8a1f8ab3bf458e3240d18cf8.png

Those boobs are very weird. It's like she stuck two circular discs on with glue. Why she would want to have that bad boobjob on display like that is beyond me.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

image.png.6236692a0eb23087dbdd4672a9d5f2bb.png

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 3

True:

image.png.8ad6842aac7c964c82f1fb12a0994364.png

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

The amount of silicone and botox in that room is amazing.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3

Lara conveniently forgot that TFG spend over 285 days at golf courses during his presidency.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Lara conveniently forgot that TFG spend over 285 days at golf courses during his presidency.

He’s probably golfing like mad before his courses get auctioned off to pay for his legal fees and judgments.  😁 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

TFG is pushing for Lara to be co-chair of the RNC. Good gravy. This is a good clip from Cohen about her.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

If Lara gets the position, every dollar (and ruble) they raise will go to pay TFG’s legal bills. 

image.jpeg.2b1e72914d8a4dde7c42465a071f54b2.jpeg

• Upvote 6

Poor little Eric. /s

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Tweedledumber is delusional.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

No reasonable company would have him.

• Upvote 5

Eric is aware, isn't he, that he's a VP in the Trump Organization?  He signed a lot of the papers.  He was up to his armpits in the case.  He really ought to be counting himself lucky that he got out as cheaply as he did.  I guess he's worried that he might have to loan give Daddy some of his trust fund.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Xan said:

Eric is aware, isn't he, that he's a VP in the Trump Organization?  He signed a lot of the papers.  He was up to his armpits in the case.  He really ought to be counting himself lucky that he got out as cheaply as he did.  I guess he's worried that he might have to loan give Daddy some of his trust fund.

That's assuming that Daddy has a trust fund for him. Knowing Trump, I wouldn't be too sure...

• Upvote 8

Lara is all in on destroying the RNC in favor of her father-in-law.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Lara is all in on destroying the RNC in favor of her father-in-law.

Well, wouldn't want Eric's inheritance to be spent on TFG's legal bills, amiright? 

I have to hand it to Trump, he really is a master at figuring out ways to scam money for himself.  I am still flummoxed at how this happened, though - Trump says "I think my completely unqualified DIL should be in charge of the Party," and it is done?  Isn't there some sort of nominating or voting or something?  Are there no guardrails to prevent him from pillaging the Party's treasury at will, to spend that money on bills that have nothing to do with the election?  If I were a down-ballot candidate, I'd be livid right about now.  What a travesty.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

23 hours ago, Becky said:

...Are there no guardrails to prevent him from pillaging the Party's treasury at will, to spend that money on bills that have nothing to do with the election?  If I were a down-ballot candidate, I'd be livid right about now.  What a travesty.

Those down-ballot Republicans are in the Find Out phase of FAFO.  Remember, as Rick Wilson keeps reminding us, every thing that Trump touches dies.   Eric, Jr, Lara and  Ms. Needs-a-Bra are busy bee enablers, funneling everyone into the black hole of Trump's pathological narcissism. 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I love this compilation of crap from his daddy. Funny how none of that seems to offend his delicate sensibilities. 

• Upvote 3

Mark my words, the RNC will be bled dry and bankrupt within two weeks of her taking over. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Mark my words, the RNC will be bled dry and bankrupt within two weeks of her taking over. 

I actually hope this is a way to form a third political party.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I actually hope this is a way to form a third political party.

Third? There won't be a Republican party anymore, so there will be a need for a new second political party... :pb_glasses:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Third? There won't be a Republican party anymore, so there will be a need for a new second political party... :pb_glasses:

I was thinking in the short term that the current Trumpers would take over the old Republican party and the Old guard Republicans who did not want to be part of the Trump party would go off and form their new party.

• Upvote 5

She’s really tap dancing now, trying to prove her total fealty to the orange master, yet paying lip service to others in the party. 

Her statement about “every penny” is priceless given that she and her husband took money from an animal charity. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Her statement about “every penny” is priceless given that she and her husband took money from an animal charity.

Wasn't it a children's hospital? Or is that a separate charity they stole from?

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Wasn't it a children's hospital? Or is that a separate charity they stole from?

I believe it's both. The children's cancer charity is the one that got them (and Eric's siblings) banned from being involved in charities in NY. The animal charity funneled millions into TFG's properties.

• Thank You 5