• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• 47of74

• WiseGirl

• Upvote 12

AE57D8A0-4ADA-4E54-8280-3A6886509CAE.thumb.jpeg.35ebc7cfa387caf44b5af9845f2898df.jpeg

• Upvote 6

image.png.b78a5c4ed7ec872856545015e088cb0f.png

"Guns & Panties"

Stupid-ass North Carolina Republican congressman Madison Cawthorn was busted trying to sneak a gun through security in his carry-on bag at Charlotte Douglas International Airport…again.

Yes. Again. This has happened before. This is how stupid Madison Cawthorn is. He’s not just stupid enough to try to sneak a gun through airport security, thinking the X-ray machines won’t catch it, but he’s stupid enough not to learn from the first attempt’s failure.

Last year at the Asheville Regional Airport in North Carolina, he was caught trying to sneak a gun onto a plane. His spokesgoon explained it as something innocent as Madison likes to use the same carry-on bag to stow his gun for when he travels to the firing range where he pretends his paper targets are black people.

Last year, Cawthorn was accused of bringing a knife strapped to the back of his wheelchair to a school board meeting.

Last March, he was charged with driving with a revoked license. He has a May court date on the misdemeanor count, which carries jail time.

Madison was fined both times he tried to sneak a handgun onto a plane. The TSA says they don’t disclose the amounts of fines for crossdressing hypocritical goon Republicans, but civil penalties for trying to bring a gun through airport security average about $2,000 for an unloaded gun and $4,000 for a loaded one, with a maximum fine of $13,900.

I’m thinking that after going to all the Washington Republican orgies crossdressing Madison Cawthorn has boasted about that a little deep probe body cavity search by the TSA is something the congressman can handle in stride. Hell, he’ll probably enjoy it.

Wait a minute. Maybe that’s why he keeps trying to take guns onto airplanes. “Oh no, don’t look in the bag…oh drats. You caught me. I’m a bad boy.”

For the first time in my life, I feel bad for the TSA.

• Upvote 7

image.png.6a7686e1ea674e16b7423cb26a259b0e.png

"Perjury Dum-Dum"

For Marjorie Taylor Greene to win her case to prove she’s qualified for Congress, she has to play dumb. Playing dumb and stupid should be extremely easy for the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene because she got a head start. The only problem here is that it’s difficult to tell when a moron is playing dumb.

As dumb as MTG is, it’s still incredulous that she doesn’t recall texting Trump Chief of Staff during the January 6 insurrection suggesting they blame ANTIFA instead of the people actually attacking the Capitol building, Donald Trump’s white nationalist terrorists. It’s not believable that she can’t recall texting Meadows suggesting “Marshall” law to prevent Biden from taking office.

At 2:28 PM while the insurrection was in full swing and everyone was having a great time stomping on cops, Greene texted Meadows with, “Please tell the President to calm people. This isn’t the way to solve anything.” Well, golly gee wilikens, there’s nothing wrong with asking the president (sic) to calm his people down. It’s actually commendable. The only issue here is that she knew the terrorists were their people, Trump supporters.

But at 3:52 PM, MTG texted Meadows again: “Mark we don’t think these attackers are our people. We think they are antifa. Dressed like Trump supporters.” Jason Miller, a goon adviser to Trump also texted Meadows that day with the same idea he’ll probably not recall in a courtroom as well. Miller texted that “Bad apples, likely ANTIFA or other crazed leftists” had “infiltrated” the alleged “peaceful protest” by Trump supporters. That darn ANTIFA not letting innocent white nationalists in full body armor with gas grenades and nooses conduct their racist rallies in peace. Bad, ANTIFA! Bad!

Trump’s Fox News goons, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Brit Hume were all on board with blaming ANTIFA.

A group of voters in Greene’s congressional district are challenging her in court arguing she violated a provision of the U.S. Constitution called the “Insurrectionist Disqualification Clause” by supporting an incendiary rally that preceded last year’s attack on the U.S. Capitol. It’s a clause in the14th Amendment barring those who have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” from seeking federal office. Greene has a lot of company, such as Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz, Madison Cawthorn, Louie Gohmert, and…who else? Oh, yeah. Donald Trump. All these people should be disqualified from ever running for elected office ever again. And while we’re at it, we need to bar everyone at Fox News from ever running for federal office in case any of them get some bright ideas.

There should be a law disqualifying goons from public office. In fact, I believe every Trump goon, at the very least, should be wearing an ankle bracelet.

Greene’s attorney argued that Free Speech for People, the group bringing the challenge, wants to “deny the right to vote to the thousands of people in the 14th District of Georgia by having Greene removed from the ballot.” It’s a defense that Greene’s voters have the right to vote for the white nationalist terrorist of their choice. This is another example of white privilege. You start a riot then claim you’re a victim. Poor widdle me. I wasn’t doing nothing.

Greene didn’t just say, “I don’t recall” dozens of times in her defense of playing dumb to questions such about texting suggestions about martial law. She also said, “Yes, I was a victim of the riot that day.”

When asked whether unlawfully interfering with the counting of electoral votes in a presidential election would make someone “an enemy of the Constitution,” Greene said, “I don’t know.” She claimed from the stand that Trump did win the election but claimed it was “not accurate” that she wanted Congress not to certify Biden as the winner.

Days before the insurrection, she said, “We aren’t going to let this election be stolen by Joe Biden and the Democrats.” She was one of 147 Republicans who voted to object to counting the electoral votes. She’s on the stand in a court room claiming she never did something her voting record shows she did. This is called perjury because she’s lying under oath. It’s odd that Greene talks a lot of shit about being all about god, saying “god this,” and “god that,” then takes an oath to god, then lies her cultist balls off.

Green was asked about a video she posted in 2019 in which she called on supporters to “flood the Capitol building, flood all the government buildings” and feel free to use violence “if we have to” to get the federal government to address their “huge list of grievances.” She said she didn’t remember doing that.

Greene also doesn’t recall texting Mark Meadows on January 17, 2021, suggesting martial law. She texted, “In our private chat with only Members several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call Marshall law. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next.”

Declaring martial law would have destroyed this country, but maybe the goons believe we have to destroy the nation to save it…for white nationalists.

The lawyer leading the challenge to disqualify Greene said, “Anyone who ‘can’t remember’ whether they urged the White House Chief of Staff to talk to the President of the United States about declaring martial law can’t be trusted when they claim they ‘can’t remember’ their own engagement in insurrection,”

At this point, her best defense may be that she never urged martial law, but only “Marshall” law…and then she can explain whatever the hell that is.

Can we make not knowing the difference between “martial” and “Marshall” a disqualifying factor? I mean, if tweeting death threats to the Speaker of the House won’t do it, then what will?

If the challengers can’t prove Greene is disqualified from serving in office based on her participation in an insurrection against our government, perhaps her being in prison from committing perjury during this trial will.

• Upvote 6

image.png.188ec57165a6ad95e36e2905615f5bb2.png

"Conspiracy Circle"

In 2016, a right-wing goon from North Carolina shot a gun into a pizza parlor in Washington, D.C. His motivation was the belief a Satanic deep state cabal led by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was operating a child sex slave ring out of a basement of the restaurant. This was the beginning of the conspiracy theory cult Qanon.

Qanon believes Donald Trump was on a mission to uncover and destroy that Satanic cult of deep state Democrats engaged in pedophilia. Some Qanon followers believe Democrats either eat the babies or drink their blood. Others believe the deep state consists of reptilian people.

Qanon also believe Donald Trump was actually behind the Mueller investigation into his collusion with Russia, and that Mueller was actually working for Trump in a public ruse to to conceal he was actually going after Democratic pedophiles. Robert Mueller is a Republican after all. How all this worked is beyond me.

Of course, all that sounds crazy, right? No child sex trafficking ring was discovered at the pizza shop. There was no deep state. No lizard people. No members working at the shop who were a part of the Clinton presidential campaign. The shop didn’t even have a basement. So anyone who believes the Satanic Democratic deep state child sex trafficking conspiracy theory is just a deranged lunatic on the fringe, right? Personally, I believe the entire Republican Party consists of deranged lunatics.

For the past two years, these deranged lunatics have been gaslighting Dr. Anthony Fauci to the point they can’t even remember why it started. Dr. Anthony Fauci is the leading expert on viruses in this nation. He fought tirelessly against the pandemic, trying to save as many lives as possible. Dr. Anthony Fauci is a national hero.

As new information on the coronavirus came in throughout the pandemic, the strategies to fight it changed. When it started, we were advised not to wear face masks. The rules on face masks and social distancing changed. This made very angry stupid people claim the government was lying and that paranoia should trump science. Dr. Anthony Fauci was hindered throughout the pandemic by Donald Trump, who was suggesting we combat the virus with aquarium cleaner, horse dewormer, and bleach. Republicans were listening to morons like Jeff Rogan over scientists like Dr. Fauci. Republicans soon claimed it was Fauci shutting the nation down, canceling schools, and killing american jobs and businesses, even though Dr. Fauci has no power to do any any of these things. This is not a belief by the lunatic fringe. It’s a common perception among the GOP.

A poll conducted last February found that a quarter of Republicans (in case you’re one of them, a quarter is 25 percent) believe Satan-worshipping pedophiles running a global sex-trafficking operation control the U.S. government, media and financial institutions. A quarter of Republicans believe a storm is coming to sweep away the elites and restore the rightful leader of the country. And, a quarter of Republicans believe true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save the country.

This is not Qanon. This is the Republican Party. Additionally, 16 percent of all Americans, 44 million people, believe this shit.

While Qanon is only seen favorably by 16 percent of Republicans according to another poll taken earlier this month, nearly half of mainstream Republicans believe Democrats are engaged in child sex trafficking rings. And 30 percent of Republicans believe the top Democratic elites of the party are involved in child sex trafficking rings.

Ironically, Donald Trump is on tape eyeballing a little girl and talking about dating her in ten years. Donald Trump endorsed an accused pedophile for the United States Senate. Republicans in Tennessee are trying to eliminate age requirements for marriage so grown men can marry little girls. And it seems every time a politician is found guilty of a sex crime with a child, he’s a Republican. Fun fact: No Democratic Speaker of the House has ever been sent to prison for raping a child.

And in case you’re wondering, a majority of Republicans believe Donald Trump is the legitimate president of the United States.

This shit stems from Republicans gaslighting during the hearings to confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court to Florida goon Governor Ron DeSantis canceling Disney. This morning, I saw a political cartoon at GoComics pushing the believe that Disney is full of “groomers.” This cartoon is being distributed by a major newspaper syndicate and it’s not based on any facts. This wasn’t a Ben Garrison cartoon. It’s mainstream conservatism.

I too believe we have to fight to save our nation. I don’t mean physically. I mean we have to fight against disinformation. I believe we don’t just fight the liars, but call out those who are giving them a platform, from syndicates to newspapers to social media platforms.

I have two predictions: The number of Republicans believe lies will continue to increase, and there will be another violent attack based on these lies.

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic