IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 38

GreyhoundFan

53 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.png.82d74a891fe0d4f2fa4577964a4f7aac.png

The boxes are probably labeled “MAGA sized”. 

• Haha 10

I will confess when I see a truck driving around like this and it doesn't seem to be used for farm work or to pull campers or boats I always mutter "over compensation".

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I will confess when I see a truck driving around like this and it doesn't seem to be used for farm work or to pull campers or boats I always mutter "over compensation".

One of my friend lives in an area where the bulk of people are devout followers of TFG. He gets so angry and forgets he has an eight year old who repeats things liberally (pun intended). Whenever they’re in the car and they see one of those ridiculous vehicles or someone making a boneheaded traffic move, his daughter shouts out at the top of her voice,  “Trump supporter”. Out of the mouths of babes…

• Haha 10

14 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Years ago I worked in a second-floor office with several coworkers.  Our windows looked out onto the main road of our small town.  One of my coworkers, whenever she would see an oversized/lifted/extended cab pickup truck drive by, would shout "Sorry about your penis!"  🤣

• Haha 11

3 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

One of my coworkers, whenever she would see an oversized/lifted/extended cab pickup truck drive by, would shout "Sorry about your penis!"

I knew someone who did this - also for super-snazzy sports cars, especially if either were being driven recklessly or were very loud..

• Love 10

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

I knew someone who did this - also for super-snazzy sports cars, especially if either were being driven recklessly or were very loud..

If she is/was a botanist maybe we are talking about the same person!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

If she is/was a botanist maybe we are talking about the same person!

Nope, not a botanist, just another penis-compensation-vehicle-mocker. 😁

I think a lot of those guys probably have perfectly adequate penises, it's their brains that are undersized and underused.

• I Agree 8

21 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I remember one time in Wisconsin seeing a luxury pickup plated as a farm vehicle and thinking yeah right there is no way in HELL that’s actually used for farm work. 

• Upvote 8

6DB775BA-6328-4F5D-AC61-1788AE6A5F8A.thumb.jpeg.d60b3421d8605eaafccd60a763ef18b6.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 5

For anyone who doesn’t know European geography:

image.png.20ae878fd8e5092d74e9fd4046033499.png

• Upvote 11

E6D1CED2-6BBC-4E66-B7D4-841491490977.thumb.jpeg.1da1f847676d99a84ce4fc4d8f73733c.jpeg

• Upvote 8

I detest everything about Trump, but one of the saddest results of his ascendency is the normalization of childish name-calling in politics.  Really, Ted, is that the best you can do?  I was taught that name-calling, beyond being rude and unkind, is what some people say when they have no intelligent response.  Ted's ignorance is showing.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic