IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 43: Defense Rested After an Expert Witness with No Expertise

HerNameIsBuffy

AMEN

Convict Josh Duggar'

Finally, Dustin Roberts told the jury, "Now it's time to hold him accountable. This invisible man theory crumbles."

"It's time to convict Josh Duggar

• Upvote 27
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Jinder Roles said:

Let us bow our heads for prayer.5B7CC27E-7B4D-4489-A4C9-B7A492F8AF5C.thumb.jpeg.d9abc44adcc92f9694a1bf4d435c4b84.jpeg

I now come before our Holy Rufus to ask he send Pest to prison and then to the pits of taxidermy hell. 

May the Pestilence forever dwell in Satan’s furry armpits. 

Rufus Bless and Ramen

I just read this with Sister Janet Mead’s version of the Lord’s Prayer running through my head(back when many churches experimented with contemporary hymns).

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just to add jury have now been in deliberations for 1hr 45 mins

Edited by 3KidsAndStopped
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 20
  • Love 1

I keep going back to:  If the defense believes he is a celebrity and wants to clear his name because he is innocent, then why didn't they submit evidence from the router of this hypothetical hack?  There's no evidence to support their alternate theory of the crime.

• Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

I am personally so glad I no longer have to look at his mug shot on the sun page.

You've done Rufus's work. Thank you

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

You've done Rufus's work. Thank you

It was therapeutic this afternoon. I channelled my anger. Am going to step back a bit and read everyones analysis and hopefully see the verdict on here soon ❤

Ps who is Rufus 🤣

Edited by 3KidsAndStopped
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 6

Smoking gun'
Gelfand said the only piece of evidence the government brought forth from May 13 was a single photo, that that was their "smoking gun."
He then turned to the evidence from May 15, when Josh said he was at the car lot and a customer said he would be there in 10 minutes.
10 minutes later, Gelfand noted, the child sexual abuse material was downloaded.
He added that the customer was expected to show up at any moment when that occurred

What customer? How did this customer contact Josh to say they would be there in 10 minutes ? Phone , email, text?? All traceable right? Yet nothing , or did they use a carrier pigeon that has since passed away? Did he not get a name so he knew who to look for. I feel like if someone were at the car lot during that time period they would have spoken up or been found out by now. They would have come forward and said “ hey I was there during this time” it’s not like the case has been quite and they don’t know about it . It’s made national news
  • Upvote 11

Omg. Hurry up and convict him already.  We've been waiting for this come uppance for so long, it's embarrassing honestly!  Lmao

Seriously,  let justice be served today. This is important beyond the Duggars. 

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

It was therapeutic this afternoon. I channelled my anger. Am going to step back a bit and read everyones analysis and hopefully see the verdict on hwre soon ❤

Ps who is Rufus 🤣

Our lord and savior of course!

• Rufus Bless 26
  • Haha 3

Just now, Heidijoey said:

What customer? How did this customer contact Josh to say they would be there in 10 minutes ? Phone , email, text?? All traceable right? Yet nothing , or did they use a carrier pigeon that has since passed away? Did he not get a name so he knew who to look for. I feel like if someone were at the car lot during that time period they would have spoken up or been found out by now. They would have come forward and said “ hey I was there during this time” it’s not like the case has been quite and they don’t know about it . It’s made national news

Also how would this mysterious hacker in another location know that that was the 10 minute window to quickly download files?! Literally makes no sense!

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

I mean can the officers sue for slander? Like, you just said I’m  so star struck by a c list celebrity the people in our community don’t like that I failed to do the job entrusted to me.

Sue for slander? How could they, what damages have they incurred?

• Upvote 3

Might I propose: 

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - His fate in the hands of the jury 

Edited by ContrastingButtons
  • Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

Just to add jury have now been in deliberations for 1hr 45 mins

Would we know how long they've been in for?

With no cameras in the courtroom, what updates are we likely to get?

That they're calling people back to the room for the verdict or would we simply get the verdict.  Are the people there going to have time to post that they're going back in?

• Upvote 5

Just now, imokit said:

That they're calling people back to the room for the verdict or would we simply get the verdict.  Are the people there going to have time to post that they're going back in?

The went in at 12.15 according to a local reporter Anna Darling 🙂

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

If I were them I’d have something drafted where I could hit post and hurry in
  • Upvote 6

I find it very telling that none of the of Duggar leghumpers are speaking out on this one. No one will touch this shit with a 10 foot pole because it stinks so bad and he is so obviously guilty. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Needs to be unanimous for a criminal trial.  

If you haven't seen 12 Angry Men (1957) I think it's a good tale. (Hollywood is never reality, in the law or any other area, but it's a clever story idea.)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Someone mentioned Mark Selling a few days ago, the Glee actor who plead guilty to having over 50,000 CSA images. He was expected to be sentenced to 5-7 years for that, but according to duggardata, Josh could be looking at at least 14 years. Is the difference pleading guilty? Because there’s a huge difference between tens of thousands of images and the less than 100 (?) that Josh had. I would have though that more images equals way more prison time but maybe I’m wrong? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

Oh my 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jinger had a deer head stuffed on her wall.  I think she bought it or had it taxidermy'd after finding road kill and named it Rufus.  She took it with her to be married and stay with her.

Somehow,  he became our lord and savior.  I don't remember how but I know the blessings Rufus can bring. I believe.  

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 14
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic