IGNORED

(Possible CSA Warning) Josh & Anna 36: Waiting for the Trial

Coconut Flan

Someone on reddit said that a person in the know had announced the name was Madison Lily a few weeks ago (round about when the baby must have been born)

Everyone said Ha Ha!

Ha ha indeed how could they be so insensitive / oblivious or are they just sticking the finger up at us all ?

How could Anna not think twice about this name - is she really so deluded / thick?

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 7

Well I guess they didn’t name her Madyson Ashlee. 😂 you can not make this shizzle up. I think it’s very telling that they’ve never used Michelle, which is much better than Madyson, IMO. Just another name that will forever be misspelled-

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Two thoughts on Madyson's name. 

Anna is thumbing her nose at critics, saying I forgave Josh for that escapade as I do this one.

Anna is saying f you Josh, I'll never forget.

Probably neither of those. Just Anna's oblivious to life. 

• Upvote 35
  • I Agree 3

Madyson? That’s not a name I thought they’d ever use. And the y makes it extra special. Bet they call her Mady.

Love the name Lily, though I was convinced the middle would be Faith.

Not surprised by the delayed announcement, though the timing is a bit odd. Is Anna trying to drum up sympathy prior to the trial? 

• Upvote 9

idk why you wouldn't just call her Madelyn??? it sounds basically the same and would give baby Maddy a great biblical namesake. She must really like the name I guess....

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 11

39 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

Also the timing of this announcement is so random. She's like 3 weeks and a few days. Why not wait for right before the trial. Try and get that sympathy flowing. 

I think Anna couldn’t keep it in any longer. She loves attention and a brand new baby is too good not to share, despite everything. I think she simply gave in to a desperate need for attention. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Are y'all 100% sure that Anna actually knows the name of the website in question? I'm not. 

I kind of wonder if Josh did the naming and he thought it was funny. 🙄

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, xenobia said:

Are y'all 100% sure that Anna actually knows the name of the website in question? I'm not. 

Then someone in her family should have told he before she announced. Poor kid. Born right before her dad’s trial and named after his least upsetting scandal. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Two thoughts on Madyson's name. 

Anna is thumbing her nose at critics, saying I forgave Josh for that escapade as I do this one.

Anna is saying f you Josh, I'll never forget.

Probably neither of those. Just Anna's oblivious to life. 

Or Josh told her to use it to grind more salt in her wounds

26 minutes ago, Irishy said:

I think Anna couldn’t keep it in any longer. She loves attention and a brand new baby is too good not to share, despite everything. I think she simply gave in to a desperate need for attention. 

Is she that disconnected from the outside world? Is it by choice or Josh’s command

• Upvote 12

Madyson?! What the actual?!

Anna either doesn't know the name of the website or has finally lost the plot.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

I kind of wonder if Josh did the naming and he thought it was funny. [emoji849]

I honestly think he’s mocking Anna with it.
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5

I thought they grew out of the extra Y thing after Mackynzie. Everyone is going to be calling this kid Madyson Ashley until the day she dies.

Also, I guess the JB announcement thing was actually correct. Can't wait for Anna to drag a newborn into the courtroom. I'm sure she thinks that will help.

• Upvote 12

42 minutes ago, postscript said:

Not surprised by the delayed announcement, though the timing is a bit odd. Is Anna trying to drum up sympathy prior to the trial? 

Either it's coincidence and this was the earliest she could get the professional photos back from the photographer, or she wanted to break the news before her next public appearance on Thursday.

• Upvote 20
  • Thank You 1

There's no excuse for that name. Even if Anna is certain her evil husband is innocent that's just wrong to give her that name. Even in the People article announcing her birth they mention Ashley Madison!

4 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I honestly think he’s mocking Anna with it.

At this point I bet you're right. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Anna posted the stats on her story

98AEBFFA-CA18-47B4-9CA6-0EDB06F379B5.jpeg

Another home school fail:  Anna cannot spell.  Madyson is awful.  It sounds like her name is Mad-EE-Son

• Upvote 8

Some thoughts that popped into my head when learning of the name

- holy forking shirtballs they really did that

- it’s gonna really suck for her when she finds out why people are making fun of her name 

- they have a mason and a madyson. Worse or better than Meredith and Maryella? Unsure. 

-  if they follow the naming convention of Kynzie and Dithy her nickname will be Dyson like the vacuums. 

- hopefully she’s the last. 

• Upvote 26
  • Haha 9

I’m leaning towards:

- Josh is a sadist and hence told Anna to use the name 

-Anna has actually lost the plot 

- Forgiveness no matter what is so important to Anna, she wants to make sure everyone knows that she is such a godly and forgiving person 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1

54 minutes ago, postscript said:

Madyson? That’s not a name I thought they’d ever use. And the y makes it extra special. Bet they call her Mady.

Love the name Lily, though I was convinced the middle would be Faith.

I was shooting for FORGIVEANDNEVERFORGET AS A MIDDLE NAME:

MADYSON FORGIVEANDNEVERFORGET  DUGGAR

NOW THAT IS A GREAT NAME THAT IS OH SO APPROPRIATE.

(sorry to be so rude but Anna makes me ill.  I have no pity for the chick.)

• Upvote 8

Some thoughts that popped into my head when learning of the name

- holy forking shirtballs they really did that
- it’s gonna really suck for her when she finds out why people are making fun of her name 
- they have a mason and a madyson. Worse or better than Meredith and Maryella? Unsure. 
-  if they follow the naming convention of Kynzie and Dithy her nickname will be Dyson like the vacuums. 
- hopefully she’s the last. 

Dyson is better than Dithy
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

Then someone in her family should have told he before she announced. Poor kid. Born right before her dad’s trial and named after his least upsetting scandal. 

It's totally possible that Josh told Anna that she could pick a name. When she chose Madyson.. well, what could he say? "Don't you know it's the name of the website where I.. never mind".

And it's also totally possible that Josh and Anna didn't tell anyone in the family the name before the poor kid was born, and when they announced it was too late to say anything. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

Could it have been unintentional? Could she be that clueless? Or could they both be that damn smug. Using that baby's name to give a big Eff You to the world?

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, fluffernutter said:

Could it have been unintentional? Could she be that clueless? Or could they both be that damn smug. Using that baby's name to give a big Eff You to the world?

I vote CLUELESS.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic