IGNORED

[CW: Child Sex Abuse] Josh&Anna 28:Does anyone wonder how many times JB has phoned up Mike Huckabee?

HerNameIsBuffy

Truly the flip phone of shame.

Those poor M kids. And how come every time married Josh is caught effing up Anna is PG and ends up parenting alone? 

• Upvote 15
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Those poor kids have been groomed since birth to obey their parents no matter what. To submit to their authority over any other. I bet you dollars to doughnuts they have coached on exactly what to say to protect Josh. 

Announcing it in open court was a shit decision, IMO.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

Truly the flip phone of shame.

Those poor M kids. And how come every time married Josh is caught effing up Anna is PG and ends up parenting alone? 

She has Jana and the other ones at TTH. I’m assuming Anna will be spending 99.9% of the time with the Reavers and the Ms at TTH.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Those poor kids have been groomed since birth to obey their parents no matter what. To submit to their authority over any other. I bet you dollars to doughnuts they have coached on exactly what to say to protect Josh. 

Sometimes you can get information from the little ones. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I just keep thinking about his kids, particularly Mackynzie who is old enough to know what's going on (though hopefully not the full details) and probably feels protective over her siblings. It's unbelievably devastating. Josh is incredibly selfish to put his family through this.

In his view his children are his property 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1

This is sickening! How can the judge allow bail with Mrs Reaver (or whatever her name is) so reluctant and clearly coerced into it?! 

And WTF is with Anna getting to supervise him with their kids?! Neither she nor the female babysitter will call the police on him when he steps out of line!! 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 7

2 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

To verify, you would need to reach out to @Curious.

Unless someone requests I do so, time will demonstrate that the knowledge I share/will share is the truth.

• Upvote 5
  • Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Eyeroll 9

30 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Just to be clear, if the source on the zoom is accurate, and I believe so based on various reasons, this is completely inaccurate. There would have been no way for the guardian program whose name I have forgotten to send her any sort of reports. 

Yes. And likely she felt secure in that - that he was “sober” and being faithful. I have some small experience with women experiencing betrayal trauma and think it can be true that Anna failed to protect her family and was foolish to stay with him AND that she herself is reeling from betrayal trauma. I imagine Josh has been lying and lying and lying. 

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 2

It makes me sick Anna will almost certainly have those kids over there as soon as possible. 

• Upvote 18
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 12

“But what the court has heard is that prior to images being downloaded to Josh's computer, Covenant Eyes was installed which is a program that acts as a deterrent. The court has also heard testimony that Josh's wife may have been his accountability partner on that. The court is not making a determination on that, but it concerns the court.”

What does it mean when they say “Josh’s wife may have been his accountability partner”? What does accountability partner mean in this case? 

• Upvote 5

I am not surprised at all. Unfortunately, speaking from personal experience I’ve witnessed something similar. A person close to my family was caught with 20+ counts of it on his computer. He also had children himself. He was initially released on bond. From my understanding he was found guilty, but he is not currently in prison or anything. Just registered as a sex offender....

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 4
  • WTF 2

I wouldn't doubt if a lot of his siblings attended the hearing but under fake names.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Jacked said:

Unless someone requests I do so, time will demonstrate that the knowledge I share/will share is the truth.

Honestly, if you want to claim insider knowledge, get verified or don't do it. That is a good way to have half the forum distrust you.

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Cam said:

“But what the court has heard is that prior to images being downloaded to Josh's computer, Covenant Eyes was installed which is a program that acts as a deterrent. The court has also heard testimony that Josh's wife may have been his accountability partner on that. The court is not making a determination on that, but it concerns the court.”

What does it mean when they say “Josh’s wife may have been his accountability partner”? What does accountability partner mean in this case? 

I think it means that she was monitoring his usage and so probably had some sense that he was accessing this kind of material, and didn't do anything about it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • WTF 2

I haven’t posted here in a long time but have been reading again since Josh was arrested.   I am absolutely sickened that they are releasing him and can’t fathom how he could have access to his children.  Ugh I feel sick.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, FunFunFundie said:

I think it means that she was monitoring his usage and so probably had some sense that he was accessing this kind of material, and didn't do anything about it.

No, they specifically mentioned that he found a way to work around Covenant Eyes actually.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic

Move it over here:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic