Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 26

GreyhoundFan

TheChain.thumb.jpg.06aeeff9eb7a317b5757f02c16ae99a1.jpg

• I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Sound on.

They remind me of my brother's dogs. One is completely relaxed and chilled while the other is always running around and getting into trouble. 

• Love 5

3B8AF01E-ABD8-4876-9091-488067B5C898.jpeg.e1c499a68996e0e013ec6e3c6ebdadb5.jpeg

Oh please. Oh please. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

11 hours ago, Flossie said:

I guess it got removed.  What was it?

I think the continuous version ended.

It was The Daily Show's version of an electronic Yule Log, but, instead of just the fire, there were various news reports of Trump losing the election, running in a continuous loop, with the sound of crackling and humming of Silent Night in the background.

They put a sample of about 11 minutes of it online:

• Thank You 4
  • Love 9

image.png.b7c527b4bf388047e8a0bc6105fe9d76.png

"The Pardon Burglar"

The Twelve Days of Pardons

On the first day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the second day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, two Trump goons…and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the third day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, three crooked congressmen…two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the fourth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, four child killers…three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the fifth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, five Russian henchmen…four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the sixth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, six campaign perjurers…five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the seventh day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, seven racist troglodytes…six campaign perjurers, five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the eighth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, eight junk bond kings…seven racist troglodytes, six campaign perjurers, five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the ninth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, nine assorted extorters…eight junk bond kings, seven racist troglodytes, six campaign perjurers, five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the tenth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, ten guilty tax dodgers…nine assorted extorters, eight junk bond kings, seven racist troglodytes, six campaign perjurers, five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, eleven Fox News heroes…ten guilty tax dodgers, nine assorted extorters, eight junk bond kings, seven racist troglodytes, six campaign perjurers, five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons, and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, he pardoned for thee, twelve sycophants…eleven Fox News heroes, ten guilty tax dodgers, nine assorted extorters, eight junk bond kings, seven racist troglodytes, six campaign perjurers, five Russian henchmen, four child killers, three crooked congressmen, two Trump goons…

…and Jared Kushner’s daddy.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

image.png.bfbf1a3d3c1ce4b98bfdaf4d73ed1c32.png

"Moo Libel"

You would think any half-ass lawyer would know they can’t run around saying lies and unprovable things about people and corporations. That’s libelous. You can get sued for that. When it comes to Trump lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, I’d rather have the cow lawyer. Plus, the cow farts probably aren’t as bad as Rudy’s.

As part of the Trump team’s conspiracy theory in their effort to stage a coup, Sidney Powell has charged that Dominion Voting System’s machines were created by the deceased Hugo Chavez, were sent here by communists in Venezuela to overturn the election, and have links to the Clinton Foundation and George Soros. The team has spread lies that the machines changed votes from Trump to Biden and in some cases, dumped votes for Trump, while somehow leaving the other Republicans on the same ballots untouched. Anybody believing this shit is a little touched.

The Trump campaign has made these claims, often supported by the president (sic) of the United States of America. Do you know what happens when Donald Trump spreads bullshit? His people believe it. There doesn’t have to be any proof or evidence.

Now, lawyers who specialize in defamation cases have sent letters to Trump’s attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Lin Wood and White House counsel Pat Cipollone warning them of “imminent” legal action on behalf of Dominion Voting Systems. They’re demanding the campaign to retain all records of communications between Trump and any White House employee with Rudy Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, and Wood.

This is where it gets good. Others receiving warning letters include Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, Rush Limbaugh, Greg Kelly (a Newsmax anchor), Fox News, Newsmax, One America News Network (OANN) and Epoch Times.

Two ironic things about Epoch Times: It’s Chinese and the MAGAt belief system is currently trying to tie Joe Biden with China, and…it’s a newspaper. MAGAts don’t read newspapers.

The lawyers demanded they “cease and desist making defamatory claims against Dominion,” saying they had “featured and continue to feature the proponents of this misinformation campaign against” the company.

Another voting machine company, Smartmatic, has sent letters to Fox News, OAN, and Newsmax demanding they stop “publishing false and defamatory statements.”

Dominion CEO John Poulos said the company would be taking legal action against several people “promoting lies and amplifying those lies” on various media platforms since Election Day. When asked if the lawsuits will include Donald Trump, he said, “We will not be overlooking anybody.”

Nine nine days after Election Day, Trump tweeted a claim that “DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE.”

On Dominion’s website, they state, “Malicious and misleading false claims about Dominion have resulted in dangerous levels of threats and harassment against the company and its employees, as well as election officials.”

Last Tuesday in Denver, Dominion’s security director, Eric Coomer, filed a defamation lawsuit against the Trump campaign, Giuliani, Powell, Newsmax, OANN, OANN reporter Chanel Rion, blogger Michelle Malkin and others. Coomer’s suit says he has become the target of death threats because of the defendants’ false claims made about Dominion’s machines. Currently, Coomer is in hiding.

Remember how Republicans and MAGAts all chortled about the Kentucky kid suing media outlets after his fray with the tom-tom beating Native American in Washington? They championed that little MAGAt’s lawsuit. He even got a speaking slot at the Republican National Convention. They were all supportive of his lawsuits. How dare the media smear him with their reporting. Now, it’s coming back on them in a much bigger way.

Donald Trump has called for the laws allowing a free press to write “anything they want” to be eliminated so he and others can sue news outlets for reporting facts they don’t like. So isn’t it ironic that as soon as he leaves office, one of the multiple lawsuits he faces is for defamation? I love it.

I hope Dominion lawyers sue each and every person they sent letters to. I hope Coomer wins each of his lawsuits. These liars, destroying reputations, our nation, and championing a coup attempt, need to be taken downtown in legal terms. They need to pay for their bullshit. I predict a lot of settlements. I predict Donald Trump, who claims he never settles but always settles, settles.

I also wish that lawsuits and charges will be filed against Donald Trump, federally and on the state level, within five minutes of Joe Biden taking his oath of office at noon on January 20, 2021. Would that just be the best kick in the nuts ever?

That’s all I want for Christmas…that and Chinese food.

• Upvote 9

image.png.57ee9e93111058b325fa7c41e8509ff4.png

"Terrorist-in-Chief"

We still don’t know who perpetrated the explosion in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning, or why. Authorities say it was an “intentional” explosion. Really? Ya’ think?

Perhaps it’s not an act of terrorism and no targets were intended. It could have been more of a statement than an attempt to inflict actual damage or murder. The explosion came from an RV that blared warnings about a bomb before it detonated. 

It could be Islamic terrorists, though no group has claimed credit and usually, they do that, even if they didn’t do it. Perhaps it was a solo suicide by an overly dramatic person.

But did your thoughts go to domestic terrorism? Did they include Trump followers? Honestly, mine did.

Maybe this wasn’t a terrorist attack by Trump fucknuts, but you’re forgiven if that’s the first group that came to mind. The truth is, most terrorism in this nation is committed domestically. It’s not just that it’s homegrown. The people who commit the most terrorism in the United States are white supremacists. I love hearing people who claim they’re not racist, argue in defense of white supremacists. And, Donald Trump’s base consists of white supremacists…and people who claim they’re not racist but defend supremacists.

When Donald Trump gives them a shout-out, they act. They attempt to “liberate” Michigan. They storm state capitol buildings while armed. They go to Kenosha to shoot protesters in the street. They drive vans covered in Trump signs and send mail bombs to media figures. They march in Charlottesville with tiki torches chanting, “Jews will not replace” and “Blood and soil” before driving a car through a crowd and killing a young woman. And Donald Trump encourages this. From an onion festival to California, to a Walmart shooting in El Paso, to terrorists attacks at two mosques in New Zealand, Trump terrorists leave manifestos praising Donald Trump. Donald Trump’s followers engaged in a plot to kidnap Michigan’s governor.

Since Donald Trump took the White House in 2016, attacks against minorities have risen. Attacks against black churches, mosques, and synagogues have risen.

Another reason you are forgiven if your first thoughts went to Trump supporters is that they’ve been warning about starting a civil war. And another reason you’re forgiven is that Donald Trump has been blaring warnings about this nation being torn apart if he doesn’t remain the White House.

When the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that absentee ballots could be received up to three days after the election, Trump tweeted it would “induce violence in the streets” and said it was a “very dangerous situation. And I mean physically dangerous.” Officials in Georgia warn he’s inciting violence and election officials are receiving death threats. People with Dominion Voting Systems are receiving death threats. When Donald Trump warns of danger, it’s not a warning as much as it’s an instigation.

On top of everything else, Donald Trump is trying to destroy the nation in a temper tantrum over his self-interest.

And like the RV in Nashville, Donald Trump is giving us warnings of an impending explosion.

• Upvote 10

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic