IGNORED

2020 Election Results 3: The Longest Episode of Democracy Ever

Destiny

10 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Why is Frothy getting so much airtime on CNN? Was nobody else available?

Believe it or not, he's an improvement over some of the interchangeable Trump apologists CNN has had. There was Scottie something or other and a parade of Faux News blondes that made me want to punch a baby for a while.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

PA has closed the gap some more:

image.png.047f866a577f1771c77b113caaf0c58d.png

From what I've been reading, as soon as Biden pulls ahead in PA they'll call it for him.

• Upvote 10

Why are the numbers in AZ and NV not moving? These places aren’t huge and seem actually stuck, and have been stuck for a long time. If these 2 places could get it together, this could be over. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

27 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Believe it or not, he's an improvement over some of the interchangeable Trump apologists CNN has had. There was Scottie something or other and a parade of Faux News blondes that made me want to punch a baby for a while.

Scottie Nell Hughes. Forgot about her.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Yes! She was absolutely awful! I HATE me some Frothy, but he's better than most of the Trump apologists CNN has subjected my poor ears and eyes to. 

• Upvote 3

image.png.a72027908605022530bf1ece10a9f98b.png

I added up about another 62,000 uncounted mail in ballots from counties currently trending towards Biden. There are certainly some yet to be counted from red counties, but everything on this chart is mail-in, and so may run more towards Biden than the ones already counted, most of them live votes, did.

https://www.votespa.com/About-Elections/Pages/Counting-Dashboard.aspx

ETA - click to view reports (or on the yellow interactive content button), then the blue bar that says "click to view mail ballots cast."

Edited by thoughtful
  • Thank You 10

26 minutes ago, Destiny said:

• Upvote 3

I just...I don’t know how much more I can take. I haven’t slept more than three consecutive hours since Monday night, and I’m so tired I’m sick to my stomach. If  either PA (preferably) or GA doesn’t call it for Biden soon, I might just lose my shit. 
I’m sitting here in York Co, PA, sans confederate flag, watching the gap between Biden and Trump get smaller and smaller, and I just keep thinking, “What if everyone is wrong, and Trump pulls off a coup?” It’s terrifying. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 14

23 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Why are the numbers in AZ and NV not moving? These places aren’t huge and seem actually stuck, and have been stuck for a long time. If these 2 places could get it together, this could be over. 

They announced earlier today that NV isn't releasing the next batch until tomorrow at noon (eastern time, i think), and Arizona will do its next update Friday at 11 am eastern. 

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 6

It's heartbreaking that it's such a close race. I don't have words to fully express my sadness and rage. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 24

Georgia has announced they will not release any more results tonight.

And Pennsylvania won't have a final count until tomorrow. With AZ and NV dark until tomorrow, we should probably stop refreshing the page and get some sleep.

Thank you to all my peeps who are keeping me sane. May we awaken to good news tomorrow. It will still be the beginning of the fight but I will be so relieved to have Biden announced as the winner.

Edited by livinginthelight
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, livinginthelight said:

Georgia has announced they will not release any more results tonight.

In which Georgia decides to let America go to bed? LOL

• Haha 21

8 minutes ago, livinginthelight said:

And Pennsylvania won't have a final count until tomorrow.

We don't need a final count for Pennsylvania, just enough for Biden to take the lead. And if this is correct

485888466_ScreenShot2020-11-05at10_18_01PM.png.40a503cc79806f862b1835e2971329ad.png

We could get that answer tonight.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

We don't need a final count for Pennsylvania, just enough for Biden to take the lead. And if this is correct

485888466_ScreenShot2020-11-05at10_18_01PM.png.40a503cc79806f862b1835e2971329ad.png

We could get that answer tonight.

The question is, will they continue updating those counts through the night?

Translation: Can I sleep tonight?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

54 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Oh , her ? She's actually a Russian asset , no joke .  https://www.rt.com/onair-talent/scottie-nell-hughes/  RT stands for Russia Today , so she's technically on Putin's payroll .  P.S. On another matter  

13 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

I screenshot what I put in and what I got. 
I’m not blaming anyone on either side about this... but this is one of the arguments im seeing from pro trump people and I don’t have an answer for this 

C29FD1CA-D89C-4D90-BEB1-B3FDBDB9EB3A.jpeg

CCFDC50C-D781-402B-99F3-4438E93FF67F.jpeg

Here's the explanation for this .  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/05/facebook-posts/no-dead-voter-named-william-bradley-didnt-vote-det/  

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Thank You 1

Ok, folks, Biden just got about 4K more votes in PA. The gap has narrowed to 18,229. The only reason I haven’t bitten my nails to nubbins is because I put gel nails on Tuesday night while I watched the beginning of this saga. 

Edited by Lillymuffin
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I'm starting to wish we had a "fuck republicans" reaction 

edit: Well I changed my location to say it. That makes me feel a little better.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 8

Put me down for “fuck Nevada” and “fuck Arizona” reactions, too. They’ve been doing the whole large-scale mail-in voting thing waaayyy longer than we have in PA, with smaller populations, yet we’re over here getting our shit done and our votes counted, and they’re dicking around and quitting early because they’re “tired.” :dislike:

• Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I'm starting to wish we had a "fuck republicans" reaction 

The ones with a few working brain cells are probably more stressed out than we are...not that I have any sympathy for them.

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

“Mazel Tov cocktails.” Yeah, she’s not the sharpest tack in the tool shed.

• Upvote 6

• Destiny locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic