IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 21

GreyhoundFan

19 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

image.thumb.png.19bdcfda83ad943af63028cc3aac56c3.pngimage.thumb.png.138e6be5753207dbc1199c36d644733f.png

This is the problem. Fox news refuses to say anything that reflects poorly on the president so their viewers believe anything that is the actual truth is fake news. I think many of us on here know Fox news viewers that every word that comes out of their mouth is the gospel truth and if they don't report on it it's because it's fake news.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• fraurosena

• ADoyle90815

• WiseGirl

If this was a just world the fuck nugget would be reduced to this....

• Haha 16

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

image.thumb.png.7a4d325034f78afa4ad33df1e4a911ff.png

image.thumb.png.259fe07a899c130ac6f350bc8ff66f59.png

I wish the sign said fuck nugget for 20 to life. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

image.png.5a761dcb187fa68cfac7f7abdfc02dca.png

"Debate Drug Test"

And I thought it was weird when he only wanted Russian hookers’ pee.

Ya know, it’s really kinda hard for Donald Trump to put the entire Russian hooker pee-pee tape thing to rest when he’s asking for Joe Biden’s pee. Does Donald Trump want to film Joe peeing? Does he want to take Joe’s pee home for later usage? What will he use that pee for? If Trump is going to take a drug test before the debate, will he be using his own pee or that of a Russian hooker? And…does Adderall show up on a drug test?

Finally, if you pay a Russian hooker to pee in a cup, can you deduct it in your taxes?

But seriously, Donald Trump needs to make the head of his corporation take a drug test, not Joe Biden. Have you heard Donald Trump Jr speak lately?

Donald Trump is doing three things with his call for Joe Biden to take a drug test. He’s gaslighting about who Joe Biden is, he’s distracting from genuine topics, and he’s lowering the bar.

Donald Trump is lowering the bar for his debate performance like he is with his upcoming electoral defeat. After he’s defeated in November, he’ll blame fictional fraud. After Joe Biden kicks his ass tonight in the first debate, he’ll say it’s because Joe is on drugs.

What he’s trying to distract us from is his performance as president and his own faults. Donald Trump would rather talk about some fictional drug Joe Biden is on rather than the 202,000 people who have died from the coronavirus. He’d rather talk about some fictional bullshit than his taxes. And each time he brings up drug tests, which Biden isn’t doing anything wrong by not taking, Biden should demand Donald Trump to release his taxes.

Joe Biden should demand that Donald Trump explain how his daughter is paid as a contracting consultant, for which he deducted taxes for, while she’s also an executive at that company. She was paid for consulting on projects she was managing.

Joe Biden should demand that Donald Trump explain the deductions he used to get a tax refund over $72 million.

Joe Biden should ask Donald Trump to explain how he’s a great businessman when he’s losing millions each year.

Joe Biden should demand Donald Trump to explain how bankrupted in an industry where customers willingly give you free money.

Joe Biden should demand Donald Trump to explain why he’s paying lower federal taxes than the illegal immigrants he’s hired.

Joe Biden should demand Donald Trump to explain why he’s paying more taxes to places like Turkey, the Philippines, Panama, and Indonesia than he’s paying to the United States.

Joe Biden should demand Donald Trump to reveal who he’s in debt to for over $300 million. That last one is really important.

Donald Trump is attempting to gaslight Biden the way he did with Hillary Clinton. During 2016, a majority of those polled believed Donald Trump was more honest than Hillary Clinton. There have been over 20 years of gaslighting about Hillary Clinton, that after over 22,000 lies, polls would probably still show Donald Trump to be more trustworthy than Clinton.

It’s kinda like the gaslighting that Republicans are better with the economy. Republicans always ruin the economy and Democrats always fix it. Right now, we’re at an eight percent unemployment rate and Donald Trump is still graded better with the economy than Joe Biden…who was a part of the administration that fixed the economy the last time a Republican fucked it up. Honestly, American voters are stupid.

Now, they’ve gaslighted that Joe Biden has mental problems. Trump has done this, Republicans have done this, and the Russians have done this. They have taken Joe Biden’s stutter and turned it into a mental problem. Now, they want to create a mythical drug thing with Joe Biden.

What Joe Biden should do each time Donald Trump brings up the drug tests bullshit….demand Sniffy to prove he’s not on Adderall. Also, I think it’d be great if he called Trump “Sniffy.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

image.png.affa6edb0c7f4a3a7abf570dcf30fa8e.png

"Gassy Trump"

Will teargas be involved in removing Donald Trump from the White House?

I had lunch with a couple of friends yesterday and we used old expresssions like, “Darkest before the dawn” and always “quietest before the storm.” 2020 being one of the worst years on record is natural since it’s Donald Trump’s last year to “legally” be in the White House. And 2020 is going to get worse before it’s going to get better. And honestly, even if Trump is removed, I think 2021, cleaning up Donald Trump’s mess, is going to be even worse.

And Donald Trump doesn’t care. Look at his taxes and listen to his words. He doesn’t care about anything that’s not Donald Trump. He will burn this nation to the ground to save Donald Trump.

Donald Trump used the military to teargas a crowd for a photo-op. You think he’s above using violence to protect his own ass?

I don’t expect anything involving Donald Trump to be peaceful.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

No I would just like Trump to debate while sitting on a chair over a trap door under which is a pool of hungry alligators. If Trump continues to talk after 2 minutes, the Trump door latch is released and he falls in with the gators.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic