IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 21

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

image.png.05fbc1a3fd3434c9beebbaa7a4bdca1c.png

"MAGAT Love"

For the past two days, a MAGAt has been posting on my YouTube channel that Donald Trump ” has the best foreign policy anyone alive has ever seen.” That’s some serious MAGAt love right there.

From Bob Woodward’s new book about Donald Trump, he gives us a look at the “love letters” from Kim Jong Un to Donald Trump. It was Trump who described these as “love letters.” He thinks they’re beautiful. And if you’re wondering how Bob Woodward gained access to these letters, he got them through Donald Trump (who also gave him some national security secrets). Woodward was not allowed to copy the letters so I assume he was able to memorize them. He’s a smart guy.

In one letter, Kim wrote, “I cannot forget that moment of history when I firmly held Your Excellency’s hand at that beautiful and sacred location as the whole world watched with great interest and hope to relive the honor of that day.”

He described their Singapore summit as “reminiscent of a scene from a fantasy film.”

He once wrote, “My regards also to the First Lady and the rest of your family and all your people, and I wish everyone good health and happiness and hope that everyone’s dream will become a beautiful reality.”

And then it gets creepy. “Every minute we shared 103 days ago in Hanoi was also a moment of glory that remains a precious memory.”

He described their relationship as a “deep and special friendship between us will work as a magical force.” Sheesh. Get a room already.

Donald Trump told Bob Woodward that Kim called President Obama an “asshole,” which surely was a way to get on Trump’s good side. He also described to Trump the murder of his uncle by firing squad in graphic detail. For some reason, Kim thought Trump would get off on that. He was probably right. And if I have to read another one of these “love letters,” I may request a firing a squad.

And what have we as a nation gotten out of the Trump/Kim relationship? Well, Kim did return three hostages to us, but then again, President Obama (you know, that “asshole”) got North Korea to release ten hostages. In case you’re a MAGAt, ten is more than three.

We also haven’t engaged in a nuclear war with North Korea thanks to their “deep and special friendship that works as a magical force.” But I just remembered, we never engaged in a nuclear war with North Korea before Trump either.

Donald Trump did get Kim Jong Un to sign a treaty that guarantees…well, nothing actually. It’s a bunch of promises that they’ll maybe possibly consider doing things that we’d like them to do very much eventually. Really.

Donald Trump pulled us from the Iran nuclear treaty which was a lot stronger than the empty one-page treaty he signed with North Korea that promises kinda sorta maybes. Thanks to Trump’s foreign policy, Iran will eventually create a nuclear weapon.

Thanks to Donald Trump’s foreign policy, the climate will become even worse because he pulled us from the Paris Climate Accord. Climate change is actually a greater threat to our nation than stuff like immigration and Antifa. Really.

Donald Trump has coddled dictators and tyrants while disparaging our NATO allies. If he’s reelected, he’ll most likely pull us out of NATO and get a hotel room with Putin.

Donald Trump started a trade war with China which was stupid.

Donald Trump has ignored Vladimir Putin placing bounties on our troops, poisoning dissidents, and attacking our elections…but you can rest easy because he declared Canadian cheese a threat to our national security.

Now that we’ve seen the love letters from Kim Jong Un, I want to see the love letters from Donald Trump. I want to see what he’s written to Kim but more importantly, I want to see the love letters he’s written to Vladimir Putin. If Donald Trump was so desperate to impress Bob Woodward, oh my god what has he told Putin?

After reading them, I’ll probably throw up in my mouth.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• fraurosena

• ADoyle90815

• WiseGirl

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic