IGNORED

2020 Non-Presidential Elections 2

GreyhoundFan

28 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's illegal to solicit campaign contributions inside a federal building.

His desperation is tangible, isn't it?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I got a flyer in the mail today from one of the candidates in a local race proudly proclaiming how much he loves Trump. :doh: Sweetie, everybody in your race loves Trump, you can't get elected to that office without promising to love, honor, and cherish the ignorant jackass. Also, if you've going to jump up and down screaming about how fiscally conservative you are, why the hell are you spending money on ridiculous bullshit?  :roll:

I'm saving all the "I love Orange Donnie and I'm a True Conservative!!111!!" flyers to line the kitty-boxes with. :dancing-demon:

• Upvote 6

Pretty sad performance on the part of Joni. You'd think that someone running to represent Iowa would know something about farm economics.

• Upvote 5

@Cartmann99  -- the repugs have already been trying to rewrite history to make themselves look less complicit in twitler's atrocities. We can't let them get away with it.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

I so hope Ossoff can defeat that jerk Perdue:

• I Agree 5
  • Love 1

As is often the case, George is right!

image.png.be15ddd6f4890aae0a33c60048f1e245.png

• Upvote 16

Someone commenting on Becky Hawkins' Facebook page alerted me to the fact that there is another candidate for the Senate race in Kentucky - this charmer:

https://www.bradbarron2020.com/

100% Pro-Life

Life begins at conception and is worthy of protection. As a regenerative farmer and parent, I care for life and defend those that cannot defend themselves. Taking a human life is wrong. Abortion is wrong. Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers should not receive a dime of federal dollars.

Right to Self-defense

The second amendment is a uniquely American right to self-defense from all enemies foreign and domestic. Over the years, legislatures have slowly ratcheted up additional restrictions on your rights. It's time to draw a line in the sand - shall not be infringed

Now I am dreaming of his taking away votes from evil turtle Mitch.

• Upvote 6

Say one thing for Lindsey, say he's self aware.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Say one thing for Lindsey, say he's self aware.

That’s right jackass, unless you’re the POTUS, decisions, behaviors and words have consequences! Vote him out!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Anyone  noticed the photos of McConnell's hands?

Good grief! At first I thought it was a fake pic, but it checks out that AP is the source. I don’t think AP is disreputable, is it?

If it’s real, then it looks like he might have peripheral cyanosis, a lack of oxygenation to his hands.

(note that you can’t diagnose from a photo so this is pure speculation)

• Upvote 4

I saw a thread on twitter with at least two RNs weighing in on the possible medical issues.  Including the possibility of IVs and that he's been on blood thinners or the like. 

• Upvote 4

I hope there are enough people who will vote against Lindsey. He can retire and be twitler's golf caddy full-time.

• Upvote 4

This will be good news if this is a sign of things to come for election day

A new Monmouth University poll shows Democrats are mostly leading in the House races in Iowa.

In the 1st Congressional District, incumbent Democrat Abby Finkenauer is leading by 8 points, 54 to 44, over Republican challenger Ashley Hinson with registered voters.

Finkenauer holds a 10 point lead with likely voters.

In the 2nd congressional district, Democrat Rita Hart has a 6 point lead over Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks among registered voters. The poll showed Hart leading with 49 percent of the vote, compared to Miller-Meeks' 43 percent.

Hopefully we could have the entire house delegation be Ds but that's probably a bit much to expect from Vichy Iowa.

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately, Moscow Mitch is very likely going to win his election.  But Amy McGrath will make him sweat and spend more money than he wants to.

Leningrad Lindsey is much more vulnerable...this one is going to go down to the wire.  That would be epic if he lost!  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Unfortunately, Moscow Mitch is very likely going to win his election.  But Amy McGrath will make him sweat and spend more money than he wants to.

Leningrad Lindsey is much more vulnerable...this one is going to go down to the wire.  That would be epic if he lost!  

I’d be ok with the Repubs losing the Senate and the re-elected MM having to sit with the minority; having his crappy choices shoved right back up his as*.

• Upvote 7

Wow, Lindsey has lost Lou Dobbs.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Wow, Lindsey has lost Lou Dobbs.

Wow, that’s something...smacking an endangered incumbent when Republican control of the Senate is at stake? This must be a personal hit from Trump because it makes no political sense.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked and unpinned this topic