IGNORED

Jinjer 53: Telework, Teleschool, or Telenothing?

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Well Jerms, you aren't an essential worker, COVID-19 didn't increase your workload, and you aren't homeschooling your kid.  Exactly how do you have 'more work' than you did before?

I noticed he did say classes AND work...I suspected he was working part time at the school since that sweet, sweet TLC money surely wasn't enough to fund their constant eating out.

• Upvote 20

On her Instagram someone asks Jinger if they are still in the college’s house and she replied that they are ‘quarantined ‘ there. I guess they won’t be doing any ‘open up’ protests while they are getting to extend their time in subsidised luxury. 

Jeremy had done a few speaking engagements at conferences- and he has that  cruise gig lined up for next year- if it’s still going ahead. 

• Upvote 11

14 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Jeremy had done a few speaking engagements at conferences- and he has that  cruise gig lined up for next year- if it’s still going ahead. 

Oh I'm out of the loop... what cruise gig? Please say it's some fundie-type cruise and not a cruise with people unknowingly subjected to Jeremy. I can't imagine saving my money and planning a wonderful vacation and, and... being trapped with THAT.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Well Jerms, you aren't an essential worker, COVID-19 didn't increase your workload, and you aren't homeschooling your kid.  Exactly how do you have 'more work' than you did before?

I noticed he did say classes AND work...I suspected he was working part time at the school since that sweet, sweet TLC money surely wasn't enough to fund their constant eating out.

Maybe since he’s around the house OTC, the wife is making him help out a bit? Maybe he’s expected to deal with toddler tantrums and turds? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11
  • Love 2

I have many questions about this picture. Who took it? Why is she proudly looking on as he demonstrates... he...can read...the Bible? Is she glomming on like Jill did when Derrick went to classes? If she's smart enough to glom on and keep up - is she not clever enough to do more schooling of any sort? 
And where is the kiddo in this pic? Napping? Why do they look so pulled together while the rest of us are rockin' the latest in 'Rona fashions? 
Is he annoyed that he can't even study by himself? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 22

16 minutes ago, Meggo said:

I have many questions about this picture. Who took it? Why is she proudly looking on as he demonstrates... he...can read...the Bible? Is she glomming on like Jill did when Derrick went to classes? If she's smart enough to glom on and keep up - is she not clever enough to do more schooling of any sort? 
And where is the kiddo in this pic? Napping? Why do they look so pulled together while the rest of us are rockin' the latest in 'Rona fashions? 

Also, with all the effort it took to look pulled together and fine tune the photo, why does Jeremy still have one weird piece of hair sticking out? Is that a new fashion he is trying to start?

Edited by pupper
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Meggo said:

My hair, which using gets cut and colored every 4 weeks, has been neglected since Feb. It is so out of control that I have literally taken to putting it in a messy bun, every.single.day (for over 2 months). The only time since March that I have worn anything other than athletic wear is when we flew home from So America last week. I am sure my Zoom colleagues are shocked at my hair.

Also, when you’re in your 60’s rocking the messy bun for the first time in many decades, washing the hair really becomes superfluous. 

• Upvote 9

On 5/21/2020 at 9:52 AM, Idlewild said:

@Bobology it’s a cruise run by G3 ministries so it will be likeminded people on board.  G3cruise.com should give you the details- sounds hideous to me!! 

What a nightmare. I'd jump ship if I found myself bound & gagged & dragged aboard that ship. Jeremy sharing the spotlight with Voddie Baucham - not sure I ever really need to hear anything about Jeremy & his beliefs; that kind of says it all.

Also, read the bios. Jeremy's is all about being a reality tv "star" capitalizing on his wife's family. It says he's a pastor, but anything having to do with his Christianity stops at that; the rest is all Duggar coat-tail riding. The other three "guests" have religion all over their bios. 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Jeremy looks SO MUCH like my dentist in this picture. Like seriously, add on another 30 years and they're twins. My dentist is also an atheist and is more of a "clothes are there to protect you from the elements, not to look fashionable" kind of guy though, so I doubt they'd get along.

• Upvote 8

32 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

What a nightmare. I'd jump ship if I found myself bound & gagged & dragged aboard that ship. Jeremy sharing the spotlight with Voddie Baucham - not sure I ever really need to hear anything about Jeremy & his beliefs; that kind of says it all.

Also, read the bios. Jeremy's is all about being a reality tv "star" capitalizing on his wife's family. It says he's a pastor, but anything having to do with his Christianity stops at that; the rest is all Duggar coat-tail riding. The other three "guests" have religion all over their bios. 

Absolutely agree. Baucham is full of patriarchal nonsense about women’s behaviour - would like to think Jeremy disagrees but he certainly not going to say so out loud.

He’s a pastor in name only - apart from the ‘celebrity’ wedding ( I doubt he gets out of bed for any other kind these days) he officiated and some ramblings at Grandma Duggars funeral (televised), you won’t find him tending any flocks anytime soon. His other achievements appear to be the time he spent warming the bench on soccer teams and getting married.  Well worth paying hundreds of dollars, getting seasick and queuing at a buffet to hear his pearls of wisdom....

• Upvote 17

4 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Baucham is full of patriarchal nonsense about women’s behaviour

Wasn't Baucham advicing parents to hit children? Poor Felicity.

• Upvote 4

Jeremy's such a liar. The last day of classes at the Master's Seminary was May 8. He hasn't been in class for almost 3 weeks. As for his "job," well, that's always been a debatable point. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Summer session?

• Upvote 1

I can't tell if they offer summer courses. Programs like this usually don't, though. 

• Upvote 1

Summer session began May 11.

image.png.5aa2430780d36dba6658aa43448f66ee.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 10

There's something so odd about the Vuolo's feed and branding. It's too perfect, too pastel, too phony. I know there is success and money to be made from a well crafted social media presence, especially pretty mommy-bloggers, but usually people share a bit more of themselves and that's what draws people in. 

Looking through Jinger's grid, all I get is cute Felicity pictures, Jesus posts and food/coffee. She loves black licorice? Wow! Revolutionary! Almost as shocking as finding out that *SPOILER ALERT* John David is a pilot. It's aesthetically pleasing, but there is zero substance. Even her stories are perfectly rehearsed and filmed. Aside from Duggar fans, who is she targeting? Either she's been told to stick to bland, neutral posts or she actually has no personality.  

People give Jill so much crap for trying too hard but I'll take her messy house, questionable-looking food and phone photography over JinJer's fake perfection every time.

• Upvote 35
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

In Jinger’s latest Instagram post, she’s at the piano with Felicity. There’s a bust of a man on the piano. Does anyone recognize him? Who is he?

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2020 at 4:52 PM, Idlewild said:

@Bobology it’s a cruise run by G3 ministries so it will be likeminded people on board.  G3cruise.com should give you the details- sounds hideous to me!! 

The list of speakers was a rabbit hole for me...and compared to the others Jeremy looks like he’s the least godly. The only thing that qualifies him is his wife. 

https://sovereigncruises.org/g3/2020/speakers.html

One of these things is not like the others...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

The list of speakers was a rabbit hole for me...and compared to the others Jeremy looks like he’s the least godly. The only thing that qualifies him is his wife. 

I’m so dumb. I always assumed that Jeremy was using the Duggar name to enhance his media or public appearance and career possibilities. I’m just now realizing he’s also attempting to use the Duggar name to propel a religious career. For some reason I just can’t co-sign on Jeremy being a serious religious authority. He does not come across as believable to me. He screams Eddie Haskell to me. Once Jinger and Lissy are fast asleep, and behind the locked  front door and closed curtains, I have no problem imaging a liquored up JV getting his freak on-

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Even in a pile of poop Jeremy sticks out as being inexperienced and underqualified.  I wonder if the other speakers look at him and wonder how the heck they landed on the same stage. 

Cruise's don't really hold a lot of appeal to me but that one sounds terrible. If I'm on a cruise somewhere warm you best believe I'm wearing shorts and a tank top patriarchal modesty standards be damned.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Do you notice Jeremy's bio is the only one that doesn't mention his daughter? The others talk about their academic credentials, then name their wives and children. Jeremy has zero academic credentials to note, and only mentions Jinger to give him some sort of star cred. No afterthought for Felicity.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3

I agree the goal is for Jeremy to become the Fundy, hip preacher with Joel Olsteen mega church membership. I just cant figure out why they would think Los Angeles would be the place to build their brand. It’s obvious that was the goal, not whatever religious degree he is working on. They aren’t going to get get celebrities to become members when they spew hatred towards gays and that women are to be meek and submissive like Jinger. LA prides itself on its embrace of diversity in every way, I don’t see them being popular here when their version of Christianity is welcoming to only a few. Plus, tying themselves to the Duggar show is tying themselves to Josh. Notice after the molestation scandal even the evangelical politicians knew to stay away. 

I assume they are hoping for their own reality show but if basic cable TLC doesn’t find them interesting enough for their own show then no way will any of the higher rated networks.  A show about them would be all about Jeremy. Jinger has not shown to have any personality or interests of her own to drive even a short storyline. She would just help push the Jeremy is wonderful storyline. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, livinginthelight said:

Do you notice Jeremy's bio is the only one that doesn't mention his daughter? The others talk about their academic credentials, then name their wives and children. Jeremy has zero academic credentials to note, and only mentions Jinger to give him some sort of star cred. No afterthought for Felicity.

Was this planned prior to her birth? Regardless it’s tacky she doesn’t appear in his bio.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic