IGNORED

Jinjer 53: Telework, Teleschool, or Telenothing?

Coconut Flan

37 minutes ago, FunFunFundies said:

They’re trying to gain followers and a quick way to do that is through giveaways. They do giveaways and the requirements are that you interact on the post/tag a friend/require the entrant to follow their account. This helps gain followers and encourage more interaction on their posts which allows them to charge more for partnerships. 

Yes someone made a comment on Jeremy’s post ( now deleted) about how he’s all about money & Bliss- who are funding the giveaway replied ‘it’s about partnership not money’ . But the partnership is all about money! 
The thing is- Jinger has a pretty big following already. I suppose these giveaways are to increase Jeremy’s and expand the demographic? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I knew I had seen that bust somewhere.  It used to be on Jeremy's desk, as seen in this over the top pretentious office pic he posted last year.  (and yes, it is George Whitefield - if that was still in question)

? Apparently I have nothing but time to be digging through old instagrams of a man I can't stand in the middle of the night now. This is my life on furlough.  Thanks, coronavirus.

jeremy.PNG

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 9
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Idlewild said:

The thing is- Jinger has a pretty big following already. I suppose these giveaways are to increase Jeremy’s and expand the demographic? 

It might be more about engagement for Jinger. You can have a million followers but if you’re only getting a couple hundred likes and comments, you’re going to make less than someone who has engagement that is more proportional to their follower count. I’m really starting to feel like they’re ramping up the influencer schtick because they see that counting on’s days are numbered. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, donnal said:

I knew I had seen that bust somewhere.  It used to be on Jeremy's desk, as seen in this over the top pretentious office pic he posted last year.  (and yes, it is George Whitefield - if that was still in question)

? Apparently I have nothing but time to be digging through old instagrams of a man I can't stand in the middle of the night now. This is my life on furlough.  Thanks, coronavirus.

jeremy.PNG

That’s quite the office for a pastor with a congregation slightly smaller than his wife’s family. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 36
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, donnal said:

jeremy.PNG

This picture should be included in a "What my friends think I do" meme about Jeremy (and Jinger).

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11
  • Love 2

JinJer need an Instagram class. All the data shows that the long term partnerships that pay well are going to highly engaged and are very niche specific. Advertisers want to spend ad money to reach their target audience. 

The loop giveaways for money is a new thing. You pay to be in the loop and then someone wins a portion of the fees brought in. It’s just buying likes which is skeevy IMO. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Where are those bookcases now?  Did they have to leave them with the house?  In storage? Gone to the dump?  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, donnal said:

jeremy.PNG

All this photo needs is a big gold overlay VUOLO somehwere.  Jeremy is a trump wanna be with better hair and less spray tan. 

• Upvote 9

Jinger is pregnant. It's a girl, apparently. 

Edited by Zebedee
I can spell her name. Plus info.
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 15

A miscarriage in the fall. Some were speculating she was pregnant around that time IIRC

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Oh wow. Don’t even want to say congratulations, because they are kinda shit. I wonder how much their child spacing is due to natural family planning, and how much is due to perhaps below-average fertility and/or miscarriages. Not armchair diagnosing, but JinJer could just be not super-duper fertile like JB and Michelle. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SorenaJ said:

Oh wow. Don’t even want to say congratulations, because they are kinda shit. I wonder how much their child spacing is due to natural family planning, and how much is due to perhaps below-average fertility and/or miscarriages. Not armchair diagnosing, but JinJer could just be not super-duper fertile like JB and Michelle. 

I think they probably don't want as many children so they could just be planning the spacings. They strike me as people who would rather enjoy the lifestyle they have without having to drag around a herd of 20 children. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Ahem.
So, I predicted this on not quite 2 weeks ago. Please DM me for my Venmo info. ??

I know these fundies better than they know themselves. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that...

I do think they're intentionally spacing - a gaggle of children wouldn't fit into Jeremy's Serious Intellectual Pastor look, and Jinger probably remembers the noise and chaos of the TTH.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 14

All I can hope for is a healthy pregnancy and no issues. I do wonder if they will stick with two girls or try for a boy - 2 kids seems like it would fit Jeremy's ideal vision of himself but I also imagine he would want a boy to follow in his footsteps or something like that...

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

I would guess that they’ll have 4-5 kids.  Larger than normal, but not ridiculously large.  Maybe 4, if they get two boys in a row.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

15 minutes ago, hand holder said:

All I can hope for is a healthy pregnancy and no issues. I do wonder if they will stick with two girls or try for a boy - 2 kids seems like it would fit Jeremy's ideal vision of himself but I also imagine he would want a boy to follow in his footsteps or something like that...

I think they will go for one more after. Three kids is still a ‘traditional family’ and he really wants a Jeremy junior (I predict this name).

If the third is also a girl he will try to make a picture perfect family out of ‘all his girls’

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 17
  • Haha 2

Just now, CarrotCake said:

I think they will go for one more after. Three kids is still a ‘traditional family’ and he really wants a Jeremy junior (I prefict this name).

If the third is also a girl he will try to make a picture perfect family out of ‘all his girls’

#girldad

I think I see them at 4. It's a nice, even number.

• Upvote 5

I have a feeling they are intentionally spacing and were shooting for around a two year age gap which seems "ideal". Depending on when in the fall she miscarried and how far along she was she would have had another summer baby and been due anywhere from May to August most likely. With Felicity also a summer baby that would have put them almost two years apart. 

I do think they will "try for that boy" and stop at 3 if they get on. Maybe go for four if they have 3 girls but I'm feeling more like 3 for them, if they stay in LA and want to continue this lifestyle they are living, they cannot have a huge family. Plus I don't see Jeremy wanting to have eleventy children to have to watch, raise, pay attention to. It would cut into his time as an "influencer".

• Upvote 16

The way Michelle & JB have used the Caleb pregnancy as the reason to claim all birth control is evil has been sickening. I appreciate the Duggar siblings & in-laws are being open about their pregnancy losses without preaching about the evils of bc. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

No idea why but I had a feeling these two would have the 19th grandkid. If this baby were a boy I could have seen them stopping at 2. Jeremy definitely seems like the type to want to "try for a boy" but I could see them stopping at 3 regardless of the sex. I hope they have a healthy baby in any case.

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 4

I was almost sure she was pregnant a few weeks ago when she posted that pregnancy-related hashtag and a few pictures at the start of the quarantine, but then as time passed and nothing came out I start to think that maybe it was just me or that she made a mistake with the hashtag...i wasn't expecting an announce from them anymore. I think she was speculated to be pregnant around Grandma Mary's death, I wonder if she could have lost the baby after that stressful time, maybe it isn't related, but that has been a really stressful time for all the family between grandma Mary and Annabelle's death. I just hope they have a smooth pregnancy and birth, maybe Joy's example could help Jinger she has seen her sister going through the same and now Joy is almost over with this pregnancy too. I too could see them with 3 or 4 kids the best for Jeremy will be 2 girls and 2 boys so he could have a picture-perfect family.  

• Upvote 9

I feel sorry for them having a miscarriage in the middle of the great Duggar babypocalypse. No matter who you are, that's a tough spot to be in. And having to "untell" family so soon after announcing to them...been there, done that myself, and it sucked something awful. 

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 8

• Coconut Flan locked this topic