IGNORED

Jinjer 53: Telework, Teleschool, or Telenothing?

Coconut Flan

I can't see Jinger having a son, only with daughters. I'm not saying she'll never have a son but I can only envision her having girls.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

My two daughters are two years apart, no family planning at all, that’s just the way nature intended it.  I will hold off on speculating whether or not they are intentionally spacing children until there’s a bigger gap than two years.   Unless you are really fertile, a two year gap is very normal. 

• Upvote 22

2 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

Or Jeremy could be not super fertile. I mean, he was a goalie, so chances are he's taken a fair few balls straight in the nuts. 

That image made my day!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, treehugger said:

My two daughters are two years apart, no family planning at all, that’s just the way nature intended it.  I will hold off on speculating whether or not they are intentionally spacing children until there’s a bigger gap than two years.   Unless you are really fertile, a two year gap is very normal. 

It’s kind of like Anna Duggar’s spacing, and I doubt she’s preventing.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 13

Let’s see. Jinger got pregnant within a few months of Felicity’s first birthday, miscarried in the fall and gets pregnant again a few months later. Doesn’t sound like low fertility to me.

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Let’s see. Jinger got pregnant within a few months of Felicity’s first birthday, miscarried in the fall and gets pregnant again a few months later. Doesn’t sound like low fertility to me.

No. But she likely didn’t inherit her mother’s hyper-fertility if they are doing nothing to space conceptions. She didn’t get pregnant in the first few months of marriage like most of her sisters/in-laws either. 

Edited by louisa05
  • Upvote 12

And now TLC will probably use the miscarriage as a story line. 

Not to change the topic, but who is missing from this picture? This is from the People article.
Obviously Jill, but why no JoyAnna?

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ab7423d8dc6a9e6imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ab7423d8dc6a9e6

1DB668D8-8503-4C0A-A1C5-1E997946DC99.png

Edited by Pleiades_06
  • Upvote 8

4 hours ago, PurpleCats said:

I would guess that they’ll have 4-5 kids.  Larger than normal, but not ridiculously large.  Maybe 4, if they get two boys in a row.  

I think she will have 3 or 4, hoping for 2 girls & 2 boys.

• I Agree 6

All of you guys so recently guessed that Jinger is pregnant were right. I’m not surprised either, though I though both is equally likely - that she is and that she isn’t. 

We cannot yet guess whether she and Jeremy are preventing. My feeling tells me that they are, especially cause she didn’t become pregnant with Felicity sooner than she did, but time will give us more clues. I just cannot picture Jeremy with a whole hübsch of children, I rather see him with a few spaced and we’ll-dressed ones. But that’s just a guess...

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Jer comes from a family of 3.  I don’t see them having any more.  With three or less it is very easy to travel etc.  A dozen kids is pure insanity.  I don’t see Jeremy dealing with that kind of craziness or a wife whose body looks like an old deflated balloon. 

• Upvote 20

The people photos of Jinjer are disturbing. She looks like an airbrushed, fake person and he looks like Commander Waterford from Handmaid's Tale. 

• Upvote 29
  • I Agree 6

Well, I’m going to be the petty bitch and say it. I’m 14 weeks and due in November too, and was happy to not be sharing that time with a Duggar pregnancy. And if she steals my name, I will NOT be happy!

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 8
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

1DB668D8-8503-4C0A-A1C5-1E997946DC99.png

What a sad photo. Babies! Couples! Jana. 

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
R
  • Upvote 18
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 13

Interesting...no kidult Howlers?  There are now four of them over 18...

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

The People photos are so ridiculous, cliche, and fake/over-posed. Her dress reminds me of .. .something. IDK what. But I hate long sleeves on long dresses, it needs to be shorter for that to work for me. And I don't like the embroidery at all, it's so old fashioned and not in a good way, IMO. 

Link

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

20 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

What a sad photo. Babies! Couples! Jana. 

i am happy i am not the only one thinking that.  Jana stands out like the proverbial sore thumb and oh my gosh the bad footwear. I pity the children. All of them, as non of them will have anything remotely resembling a future. 

21 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

The People photos are so ridiculous, cliche, and fake/over-posed. Her dress reminds me of .. .something. IDK what. But I hate long sleeves on long dresses, it needs to be shorter for that to work for me. And I don't like the embroidery at all, it's so old fashioned and not in a good way, IMO. 

Link

stepford wife? 

robot wife? 

lobotomy wife? 

good grief, the transformation of jinger is a sight to be hold. Not a good sight either. 

• Upvote 18

24 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Interesting...no kidult Howlers?  There are now four of them over 18...

They aren’t going to be interesting until they start courting. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, harkasquirrel said:

They aren’t going to be interesting until they start courting. 

well to be honest the most interesting thing about them is how quickly they can shag their spouses into pregnancy. I mean that is literally all the Duggars do,

Shag for money, breed for Christ. Its the Duggar way!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Oh I missed this when did this come up?

• I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Sabine said:

stepford wife? 

robot wife? 

lobotomy wife? 

good grief, the transformation of jinger is a sight to be hold. Not a good sight either. 

Yeah, it's something to behold. There is nothing about her transformation that makes me think she's "leaning into her style" or anything other than doing what Jermy tells her to do. She reminds of the show "Dollhouse" from a million years ago - dudes would literally buy "dolls" who were programmed to be the perfect date/spy/assassin/etc. So every episode Eliza Dushku would have a completely different set of skills, personality, and style. One week JInger is a perfect Republican Wife with a plastic smile, blonde hair, and a fitted blazer, the next she's wearing a modest maternity MuuMu, next week Jeremy will dress her up like an "intellectual" partner befitting of his class. 

This is what happens when you marry the first guy who comes along. You don't get to be a chameleon girlfriend until you figure it out, you just get to play dress up for your husband while he pretends to study. At least Jill looks like she picks out her own clothes. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Zebedee said:

Jinger is pregnant. It's a girl, apparently. 

God, I go to sleep and wake up to this. It's a credit to how boring they are that I did not wake up and instantly twig she was pregnant because the topic was hot. It wasn't. I think the only future pregnancy that may ever make a thread hot again will be unfortunately be Michael Bates or Jrod vicariously preggers through Nurie. 

I was on team Jinger is pregnant. Her face is her tell.... (for me). 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Tatar-tot said:

Jer comes from a family of 3.  I don’t see them having any more.  With three or less it is very easy to travel etc.  A dozen kids is pure insanity.  I don’t see Jeremy dealing with that kind of craziness or a wife whose body looks like an old deflated balloon. 

I could see Jinger and Jeremy continue having children until they get a boy. Jeremy strikes me as a guy who puts great emphasis on having at least one child who always “carries his name” and “continues the Vuolo tradition”. But yeah, I’m not expecting them to have a whole bunch of kids either. 

Also, I might be the very first one to start the name guessing game for further pregnancies, but I’m kinda convinced a baby boy would be named after Jeremy, either with the first or second name. Jeremy Charles Vuolo, usually called Jemmy, or something...

And last but not least: now we have another Duggar pregnancy and the thread isn’t even hot. They’re getting boring, and neither pants nor a good haircut can change that. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 17
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

And last but not least: now we have another Duggar pregnancy and the thread isn’t even hot. They’re getting boring, and neither pants nor a good haircut can’t change that. 

I was impressed by this, too! ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Oh I missed this when did this come up?

Jinger and Jeremy said so in the article announcing the pregnancy and other posters reported as well. According to their own word Jinger miscarried just after they old the family in the fall. I think it has occurred around November from the teaser on TLC

13 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

And last but not least: now we have another Duggar pregnancy and the thread isn’t even hot. They’re getting boring, and neither pants nor a good haircut can’t change that. 

Did we made a new page or not even that? We were quite at the end of the previous page when the news came out...not a good sign for them and the show if even us aren't able to generate some activity from their announcement I can't see the show having a good rating. If this season isn't their last one before the special I think we are very near maybe there will.be another but not many more everything on the show is so boring!

For this season we have all the fall births and Jinger miscarriage, that's it. Maybe one of the howlers will court so another couple of seasons between courtship and wedding and maybe pregnancy, announce but after that? 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic