IGNORED

Trump 43: King of Chaos

GreyhoundFan

He’s picking up his toys and leaving New York. 

As if that will stop them at SDNY...

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I'm not surprised. Not only is he upset at the NY Attorney General's office, but FL has no state income tax, so that's one less document that people will push to see.

• Upvote 8

So Melania gets several floors of Trump Tower in the settlement, or else Trump Tower is getting ready to go on the market. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Would SDNY find it much harder to subpoena him at Mar-a-Lago than at a permanent address in NY?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Would SDNY find it much harder to subpoena him at Mar-a-Lago than at a permanent address in NY?

This is stable genius logic at work here.

He thinks he's getting back at them -- and everybody else in NY who is investigating him -- by leaving.  :teasing-neener:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm not surprised. Not only is he upset at the NY Attorney General's office, but FL has no state income tax, so that's one less document that people will push to see.

This implies that he pays taxes in NY. Which we can't be sure of, since he won't release his tax returns.

• Upvote 10

Cue a twitter meltdown:

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2

The other thing with the move to Florida is they have a homestead exemption law so no matter how much his primary property is worth, the state can't seize it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

15 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

The other thing with the move to Florida is they have a homestead exemption law so no matter how much his primary property is worth, the state can't seize it. 

And there's no inheritance tax, so the spawn won't be taxed on anything that's left when the tangerine toddler shuffles off permanently.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Well at least he's putting his money where his mouth is. Since Trump is such a climate change denier, he's moving someplace that's at a lower elevation than New York City. Won't he be surprised when he not only has beachfront property but the ocean has invaded his living room!

• Upvote 11

This is going to happen every single time he steps out in public. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

This is going to happen every single time he steps out in public. 

I guess his babysitters will be scheduling more klan rallies to stroke his ego. 

• Upvote 8

I hadn't heard about this. Is there any scam he hasn't considered?

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

As opposed to "Quiet Christian" Trump, Paula White is a scandal-ridden, incredibly wealthy loud televangelist Christian.  If she wasn't rich, Trump wouldn't be interested.  He's like, yeah, "Christian" + televangel reality TV = fame and buttloads of money, I get that.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Trump reportedly dislikes tweeting in front of other people because he has to wear glasses to see his iPhone screen

:roll:  We all have little things about which we are vain - I get it. And I am physically just about as unattractive as Trump (except that I don't make bizarre faces, and there is some intelligence coming through in my eyes).

But, really - he looks like that, and he's vain about being seen in glasses?!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, thoughtful said:

:roll:  We all have little things about which we are vain - I get it. And I am physically just about as unattractive as Trump (except that I don't make bizarre faces, and there is some intelligence coming through in my eyes).

But, really - he looks like that, and he's vain about being seen in glasses?!

Honestly, I don't think Trump looks bad in glasses at all. They hide his beady little eyes.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

John Eisenberg and his aide Michael Ellis are scheduled to testify today, as well as Robert Blair (senior advisor to Mulvaney) and OMB's Brian McCormack. 

Trump doesn't sound confident, does he?

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2

36 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Honestly, I don't think Trump looks bad in glasses at all. They hide his beady little eyes. 

They probably make the contrast between the orange and white less obvious, as well. Donald, wear your glasses!

image.png.6763c76b598645303e2355f1d35cb8dd.png

A really obnoxious or stupid famous person can be so associated with a word that we think of it for years (yes, I think of Dan Quayle when I see the words "potato" and "potatoes"). But I never thought someone would ruin the word "perfect" for me.

Thanks, Donald.

• Upvote 6

The mango moron demonstrates his level of stupidity:

• Upvote 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic