IGNORED

Trump 43: King of Chaos

GreyhoundFan

On 10/27/2019 at 10:17 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act

Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Status: Not passed. This has not been a big focus of Trump’s presidency. (Note from GreyhoundFan -- I loved the line about it not being a big focus. That is the understatement of the millennium)

I'm starting to think that when he said he would "drain the swamp" he forgot to mention he was planning on over-stocking it first.

18 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

As the next inning began, fans chanted "lock him up," a nod to chants that Trump supporters began in 2016 directed at Hillary Clinton.

I laughed out loud. I hope that becomes a feature of all his rallies.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

That orange fuck got a proper greeting at the World Series today

What a pity. 
Although I understand the sentiments completely and the irony of “Lock him up!” really appeals to me, I believe that if he had been met with total silence It would have hurt him much more. To be ignored is the absolute worst for such a narcissistic attention whore as Trump. A stadium full of people not acknowledging him would have given him a gut punch he wouldn’t know how to defend himself from. The booing and chanting he can dismiss by saying it was lead by angry libruls who can’t stand that he won the elections. And by the way, it weren’t that many people either! 
But silence? There’s no way he can explain that away.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

A stadium full of people not acknowledging him would have given him a gut punch he wouldn’t know how to defend himself from.

I agree. I think ignoring him is the best way to humiliate him. He loves any attention, so he really doesn't mind boos. That is why I think instead of getting Trump rally tickets and not going, people should instead get them, go and spend the whole time staring at him in silence. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

I wonder how many players on the winning team will show up at the White House?

• Upvote 4

Of course the internetz are own fun with the orange turd

President Donald Trump had a harsh reality check while attending Game 5 of the World Series Sunday night. While the president is used to being flooded with well-wishers and adoring fans, in a crowd that isn’t controlled by his campaign or the White House, things can get hostile.

Such was the case when about one hour into the game, a booming voice at the ballpark announced Trump and the first lady. The crowd erupted into loud boos and chants of “lock him up!”

The moment of realization was not lost on the president, who quickly turned from all smiles to a look of clenched anger.

The internet watched the scene unfold online, and eagerly chimed in with their own mockery.

One of my favorite tweets

• Upvote 10

Enjoy?

Good grief, it's not like we're going to consume something. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

There's always a tweet (or 10) for that:

image.png.f87d91067a72c4c5101f050eb9006786.png

• Upvote 6

Ok, I have to admit I do love this shot of him. May he have many more such moments.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

Yeah the people of Chicago were showing how much they like the orange fuck too

• Upvote 5

More love from Chi town 

Spoiler

787E8790-1CA6-4330-996F-CA2C49545F78.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

More love from Chi town 

Reveal hidden contents

787E8790-1CA6-4330-996F-CA2C49545F78.jpeg

I like the ketchup sign. Different regions of the county have their own style of hotdog toppings. I once saw a sign at a hotdog stand in Midway airport threatening jail time for anyone putting ketchup on their dog. 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I like the ketchup sign. Different regions of the county have their own style of hotdog toppings. I once saw a sign at a hotdog stand in Midway airport threatening jail time for anyone putting ketchup on their dog. 

Oh dear. We Dutch put ketchup and mayonnaise and onions on our dogs, and call it special:pb_lol:

Speaking of special food, this is what the tangerine toddler got to eat today:

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh dear. We Dutch put ketchup and mayonnaise and onions on our dogs, and call it special

Here in NC it would be odd to NOT put ketchup on a hotdog! Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, slaw, relish, onions, and chili. 

• Upvote 3

Hotdogs need ketchup, mustard, possibly baked beans, and it’s got to be grilled to within an inch of its life. To quote the A-Team movie “Burn it like it’s damned!” ??

• Upvote 5

Adam Schiff is giving Trump some ?

I can’t help but admire the juxtaposition in tone between the two. Just goes to show you can completely own someone with decent and seemly language. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Oh dear. We Dutch put ketchup and mayonnaise and onions on our dogs, and call it special:pb_lol:

Speaking of special food, this is what the tangerine toddler got to eat today:

Ketchup and mayonnaise is a food group in my world. Can’t eat fries with out it

As for the photo: Is that how they get him to eat veggies? I seriously doubt he eats that much plant based food a year let alone one meal.  

What is that lumpy thing on the upper left?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Ketchup and mayonnaise is a food group in my world. Can’t eat fries with out it

As for the photo: Is that how they get him to eat veggies? I seriously doubt he eats that much plant based food a year let alone one meal.  

What is that lumpy thing on the upper left?

If you also add saté saus and onions to your fries, you’d get what we call ‘patatje oorlog’ which translates to something like ‘war-zone fries’. 

I have no idea what that lumpy thing is. I tried enlarging it, but I can only hazard a guess that it’s his desert. It looks like some apples in badly fried dough. Or maybe those white thingies were diced onions... Whatever it’s supposed to be, it looks gross.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Ok, I have to admit I do love this shot of him. May he have many more such moments.

This perfect pair of gifs, a question and an answer, were posted in that thread:

Spoiler

image.png.62f00126a6f6def6db12f4e70c021ca4.png

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

I'm a native Chicagoan, and will not eat a hotdog without ketchup or barbecue sauce.  Otherwise, Chicago-style dogs are the best!

And Chicago says fuck you to Dump, the Chicago police chief did not come to the gathering of police chiefs. We wish orange fuckface would take his shitty ostentatious building somewhere else and stop messing up the view downtown. 

• Upvote 5

This is what most of us have been thinking for a long time.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1. Nancy Pelosi is doing everything possible to destroy the Republican Party.
    She is heading an impeachment inquiry into you. This may come as a surprise...  but you are not the republican party. And they are doing a pretty good job of destroying themselves all on their own.

2. Our polls show...
    Nah, I'm not getting up on my anti-polling hobby horse today. 

3. Oppodite?
    (Proof-) reading is not your strong point, is it?

4. The Dems will lose many seats in 2020.
    Now that's just wishful thinking on your part.

5. They have a death wish...
    Is that... a threat?

6. ... a corrupt politician, Adam Schiff!
    You are projecting again...
  • Upvote 13

According to NBC NEWS, Trump's 40-minute self-congratulatory diatribe on the killing of al-Baghdadi included not only incorrect information, (big surprise), but also classified information concerning military tactics! And he was allegedly concerned about Schiff leaking information! Apparently military leaders are not happy!

Congress, please hurry!

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic