IGNORED

Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein

VelociRapture

Hey ,It’s infinitely more workable than the Danish and Norwegian Royal last name: Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, TN-peach said:

I wonder now if he will try to settle the case out of court.  I still can't imagine this going to trial. 

If I were Guiffre and felt I could handle the toll on my mental health, I'd refuse any settlement and try to force this to trial.  I'd want him to be forced to take the stand, and I'd want the media scrutiny on him, on Epstein, on all the other connections.  

No shame to her whatsoever if she doesn't have it in her to do that.  If that's where she's at, I hope she takes the settlement and never looks back.  

But I hope she has the capacity and the strength and the emotional bandwidth to make this go to trial and force the truth to light further.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 1/17/2022 at 12:53 AM, viii said:

I think there’s a huge difference between the queen and the average Joe blow who got money from his parents 🙄

True. Most ordinary people’s inheritance isn’t (partially) made up of money from slavery, colonialism, and centuries of oppression. 

11 hours ago, TN-peach said:

I wonder now if he will try to settle the case out of court.  I still can't imagine this going to trial. 

Could Andrew settle without her consent? I mean, can he insist on a settlement even if Virginia Giuffre disagrees with it and can it be ordered/decided by a judge, for example? 

• I Agree 2
  • Love 5

16 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

True. Most ordinary people’s inheritance isn’t (partially) made up of money from slavery, colonialism, and centuries of oppression. 

Oh baby, I love it when you speak honestly to me. 

Say it louder for those in the back 👏

• Love 7

14 hours ago, TN-peach said:

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't try to settle. Granted, the court usually encourages the parties to reach a settlement before a trial, so there's that as well.

I agree, though, that if Guiffre feels up to it, she should push for going to trial. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2022 at 12:52 PM, rosamundi said:

I think she's said she isn't interested in a settlement, hasn't she?

If it isn’t about the money, then why isn’t she suing other men?  Andrew can’t have been the only man Epstein “trafficked” her to.  Is it that the statute of limitations has passed? Or have there been other settlements?

I think the motivations for this type of civil cases are very complicated, but I would guess money is part of it.    However, I think she also wants acknowledgement and some sort of apology.  Maybe that may be worked out in some settlement.  

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

If it isn’t about the money, then why isn’t she suing other men?  Andrew can’t have been the only man Epstein “trafficked” her to.  Is it that the statute of limitations has passed? Or have there been other settlements?

It may partly just be visibility.  Andrew has an international profile.  World media are going to report on this, and it's going to stay in the headlines.  A case against someone who doesn't have as high of a profile is probably going to make the news a time or two and then disappear.  If you're trying to shine a light on the ugliness of what happened, the highest-profile, most-reported target is who you would want to take down.  According to a list I found, a guy named Roman Abramovich is the 100th richest man in the world.  Don't think I'd ever heard of him before looking it up.  I'm sure he's well-known in certain circles, but he doesn't have the broad name recognition.  I'd imagine many, many of those Epstein trafficked for were on a similar profile - lots of money, broad name recognition within certain circles, none outside of it.  If it *were* about the money, those would be the people you would go after - they're going to want to settle quietly without ever making the news because they don't want this to be how they gain name recognition.  If it's *not* about the money, you go for the biggest target first, and then those other guys later if you feel like you need to.  

She's already succeeded, in a way.  He's been stripped of titles.  She's gained enough press attention, enough public support, to send the message that even the rich and powerful can't count on getting away with this.  She's proving that victims have the ability to hold abusers accountable.  Women like her, like Rachael Denhollander, are paving the way for other women to pursue justice through the legal system and to actually be heard and see justice happen.  

Were I in her shoes, and my goal was that culture change and exposing evil, Andrew is exactly the person I'd be going for first.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

In the US?  Wow.  Either he is tone deaf to how this country feels about spoiled royalty or I am because that sounds like a very bad idea to me.

I think he's tone deaf to how the whole situation appears, that he is spoiled, and possibly just possibly is so spoiled and insulated that he doesn't think or realize he did anything wrong.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I think he's tone deaf to how the whole situation appears, that he is spoiled, and possibly just possibly is so spoiled and insulated that he doesn't think or realize he did anything wrong.  

I think that's very possible.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I think she will go as far as she can. And I hope she does. 
Virginia has already done a settlement with Epstein didn’t she? So she may not need the money desperately. I hope she does this. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Apparently he regards everyone who wasn't born royal as, basically, there to serve him, which might explain why he doesn't see that he did anything wrong. Ms Guiffre was just someone to serve a need, much like phoning someone to come up and close the curtains he was sat right next to.

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Is this family so out of touch that no one has sat him down, had a brutal talk and explained what he did is so awful that a jury is going to despise him? Maybe they have tried, but it just seems like this pampered predator prince has not had anyone be harsh with him about reality. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Is this family so out of touch that no one has sat him down, had a brutal talk and explained what he did is so awful that a jury is going to despise him? Maybe they have tried, but it just seems like this pampered predator prince has not had anyone be harsh with him about reality. 

Right, is his legal team not strongly advising against this?  Either they are failing in not doing so or he's ignoring them.  Sadly there are people in the US who will bend to the will of a royal, but is willing to roll the dice that they can sit 12 of them on the jury?

• Upvote 2

The youtube algorithm led me to this channel that does nonverbal analysis, and I think FJ might appreciate this upload from a few days ago! It's the first of 3 videos where Observe/Logan analyses an interview with prince voldemort from 2019.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, wotdancer said:

The youtube algorithm led me to this channel that does nonverbal analysis, and I think FJ might appreciate this upload from a few days ago! It's the first of 3 videos where Observe/Logan analyses an interview with prince voldemort from 2019.

If you guys like body language videos the Behavior Panel have a couple of great ones on Andrew as well as Harry and Meghan during the Oprah interview.

I'm looking forward to watching this one tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If you guys like body language videos the Behavior Panel have a couple of great ones on Andrew as well as Harry and Meghan during the Oprah interview.

I'm looking forward to watching this one tonight.

I know my next youtube rabbit hole! Thanks for the recommendation ^^

10 minutes ago, wotdancer said:

I know my next youtube rabbit hole! Thanks for the recommendation ^^

I love the Behavior Panel and may or may not have a secret crush on all of them as a unit!  

I'd love to hear your thoughts after you watch.  

Did Logan stick to the body language stuff on this one?  I like Observe, but I felt with his takes on Josh and JB were more social commentary than about body language.  But his wife is clearly in the know with fundies so her contributions more than made up for what was lacking.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I love the Behavior Panel and may or may not have a secret crush on all of them as a unit!  

I'd love to hear your thoughts after you watch.  

Did Logan stick to the body language stuff on this one?  I like Observe, but I felt with his takes on Josh and JB were more social commentary than about body language.  But his wife is clearly in the know with fundies so her contributions more than made up for what was lacking.

I'm trying to remember (there have been multiple youtube rabbit holes recently ^^). I do remember his Josh & JB episode - I think that was the first Observe I saw - and I believe this one is more focused on body language!

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Right, is his legal team not strongly advising against this?  Either they are failing in not doing so or he's ignoring them.  Sadly there are people in the US who will bend to the will of a royal, but is willing to roll the dice that they can sit 12 of them on the jury?

Honestly, the vibe I get from Andrew is that he's so caught up in his being "royal" that he thinks he's untouchable.   Look at his positively disastrous 2019 interview.   He did himself no favors there even after years of having his reputation damaged due to association with Epstein.  

I'd lean more toward that he's not listening to his legal team, I can't imagine they want to take chances with a US based jury. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Honestly, the vibe I get from Andrew is that he's so caught up in his being "royal" that he thinks he's untouchable.   Look at his positively disastrous 2019 interview.   He did himself no favors there even after years of having his reputation damaged due to association with Epstein.  

I'd lean more toward that he's not listening to his legal team, I can't imagine they want to take chances with a US based jury. 

I agree, he seems to genuinely think non royal people are here for people of his ilk to use at their disposal.  I don't think he gave one single thought to those young girls even as his daughters hit the same ages as those he's abused.  The humanity in common people seems irrelevant to him.  

I do hope they had him his royal ass in court.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic