IGNORED

Epstein Barr

Howl

1 hour ago, JordynDarby5 said:

I wish I could be surprised. What an asshole.

That's an extremely charitable take on Ken Starr, Esquire. 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Another one bites the dust.   Jeffrey Epstein associate, Jean Luc Brunel, found dead by suicide in prison  Brunel had been charged with rape of minors over the age of 15.

Brunel (age 75), alone in his cell in a French prison, hung himself with bedsheets.  Although almost certainly a suicide, his death will be fully investigated by French authorities.  

"Brunel was initially arrested in Charles De Gaulle Airport in December 2020. According to Paris prosecutors, Brunel was initially held in a probe into the rape of minors and trafficking of minors for sexual exploitation in association with their probe into possible crimes committed by Epstein. Days later, Brunel was charged with rape of minors over the age of 15 and sexual harassment. Brunel maintained he was innocent."

Statement by Virginia Giuffre: "The suicide of Jean Luc Brunel, who abused me and countless girls and young women, ends another chapter. I am disappointed that I was not able to face him in a final trial and hold him accountable for his actions, but gratified that I was able to face him in person last year in Paris, to keep him in prison."

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Billy Barr didn't think much of his boss.

Former US Attorney General Bill Barr thinks former President Donald Trump "has shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers" of a leader, according to excerpts of his forthcoming book obtained by The Washington Post.

"We need leaders not only capable of fighting and 'punching,' but also persuading and attracting -- leaders who can frame, and advocate for, an uplifting vision of what it means to share in American citizenship," Barr, who served as Trump's second attorney general, wrote in the book, "One Damn Thing After Another," according to the Post.

The comments from the onetime Trump loyalist come as the former President continues to hold considerable influence over the style and direction of the Republican Party, serving as its standard-bearer more than a year after leaving office.

According to the Post, Barr says in the book that the prospect of Trump running for president again was "dismaying."

Yeah, fuck you Billy.  You certainly didn't have a problem with him when he was in the White House.

• Upvote 13

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has eclipsed any interest in Barr's book, which will probably be on the $1 table outside used bookstores in pretty short order. 

F**k that guy! He's an utterly vile human being. 

• I Agree 6

I honestly can never remember if this thread is about Jeffrey Epstein, or Bill Barr, or both, but it's always worth showing up for!

• I Agree 4