IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

I have to say, I think I love Prudently at Home.  Not only did she call out Lori on her page, but she posted something on her own page in a handwritten notebooks post saying how she would never allow men to comment on the page.  In a gentle way, she admonished Lori -- but in a way all would know who she was referring to.  I know not everyone on here is a Christian (and I LOVE all of you wonderful ladies), but as a Christian I find her brand of Christianity more genuine than Lori's.  I haven't delved deep onto her page to know all her beliefs , but she shows more class and grace and love and wisdom than Lori ever will. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Libby96 said:

As the mother of a child with autism, Lori can just stick it with her attitude about sending a child with disabilities to public school.

I shudder to think how Lori would homeschool an autistic child.  If s/he was inattentive would she consider the possibility that maybe the child was in his/her own world mentally, and did not realize she was speaking? Or would she just assume disobedience and rebellion, and beat the crap out of the kid?  Don't answer that, I think we all know what she would do.  The poor kid's life would be hell, one entirely of Lori's making.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

And if you follow all the racists on Lori's page you'll see most of them are friends or connected in someway. A large portion are don't have any personal stuff connected to their profiles and don't do much except I'm assuming comment on pages like Lori's. Most don't use their own profile pictures. It's kinda fascinating in a morbid way. It's almost like they don't want other people knowing how racist they are so they hide behind fake names and pictures.

Also to further talk about the brief exchange I had with Ken, I sent him screen shots of some of the pretty awful comments and was basically like "this has what this post has unleashed. Not only is she going against Titus 2 she is turning people away from God with allowing these comments." That's when he asked what could be done in the future. He never replied to that message I sent after that. But I did mention through showing the post to several Christians who were simply appalled. I wanted him to know that this was going beyond the Internet. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 8

19 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I have to say, I think I love Prudently at Home.  Not only did she call out Lori on her page, but she posted something on her own page in a handwritten notebooks post saying how she would never allow men to comment on the page.  In a gentle way, she admonished Lori -- but in a way all would know who she was referring to.  I know not everyone on here is a Christian (and I LOVE all of you wonderful ladies), but as a Christian I find her brand of Christianity more genuine than Lori's.  I haven't delved deep onto her page to know all her beliefs , but she shows more class and grace and love and wisdom than Lori ever will. 

I think she’s got many of Lori’s same viewpoints but her approach is much gentler and as a whole, she seems to be kind and encouraging. I struggle to understand why she’s been so engaged with Lori for so long. 

4 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

And if you follow all the racists on Lori's page you'll see most of them are friends or connected in someway. A large portion are don't have any personal stuff connected to their profiles and don't do much except I'm assuming comment on pages like Lori's. Most don't use their own profile pictures. It's kinda fascinating in a morbid way. It's almost like they don't want other people knowing how racist they are so they hide behind fake names and pictures.

Also to further talk about the brief exchange I had with Ken, I sent him screen shots of some of the pretty awful comments and was basically like "this has what this post has unleashed. Not only is she going against Titus 2 she is turning people away from God with allowing these comments." That's when he asked what could be done in the future. He never replied to that message I sent after that. But I did mention through showing the post to several Christians who were simply appalled. I wanted him to know that this was going beyond the Internet. 

I had noticed that too. The innocent grandma looking one that I randomly checked out one day is what led me to the ties with COI. 

The last I looked, the vast majority of comments on the RHE post were people calling Lori out and talking about how she and the mindset of her supporters led them to leave the church. I think she played her hand at going viral and lost big. 

I also wonder if she’s having difficulty because she’s gotten so much attention and there are frequently screen shots on a variety of different pages. She can’t escape. TGWS is doing an excellent job at tracking and reporting, and there are many others that are strong contributors to that (Spiritual Sounding Board, NLQ, etc). I don’t think she expected this level of pushback and I know she sorely underestimated the number of women who are strong, independent, and well versed in scripture as well as history. 

• Upvote 11

I have to confess, I cannot make it more than a minute into Lori's videos despite several attempts (I usually manage about 15 second increments) and give up after a couple of tries.  She blathers about nothing and it's only ever a waste of time.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, AuntKrazy said:

I have to confess, I cannot make it more than a minute into Lori's videos despite several attempts (I usually manage about 15 second increments) and give up after a couple of tries.  She blathers about nothing and it's only ever a waste of time.  

It's gotten easier for me since Ken got her a microphone. If I don't have to strain to listen to her, I find it easier. I really had a hard time hearing her until recently.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It's gotten easier for me since Ken got her a microphone. If I don't have to strain to listen to her, I find it easier. I really had a hard time hearing her until recently.

I've listened to a few and she is what my Grandma would have called 'precious'.  Where she thinks she is so smart and so right, while she is just ignorantly spouting her bias and cruelty with a sweet little smile, and throwing God under the bus.   Nothing are her little thoughts or ideas, blame big bad God who knows best and all and wants you to be beaten and abused and would also approve you dying in childbirth with 5 kids under five - who don't need their mother like every other child on earth -  and not rely on anyone else to help your special needs child. Because God!   Beam! Radiating God's Love to you idiot people who didn't marry smart like she did and can afford anything she wants!   Smile, cock head, approve posts from men, delete scripture, and the oh so misguided bad and wrong feminists,  go to bed alone happily after eating slime salad and sucking it up so Ken can have his five happy minutes and not deal with him again for a few days and pray to go viral!  Whew!  Busy, blessed day!  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

From Lori's blog:

Women are slowly taking over all of the medical and dental schools. It won’t be long before they outnumber men. They are taking jobs away from men who need the jobs to support their families but they don’t care. 

From Lori's video:

Life Isn’t Fair!

Sorry, Lori.  Just tell all those men with "stolen" jobs that "life isn't fair"! ?

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 20
  • Love 3

I refuse to watch her videos. Idk why it's like I see one and feel like it's cursed or something idk. Maybe evil?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, FloraBama said:

5C622FD7-CAF4-4EC0-A43A-E835CEC1C75E.jpeg.3cf886e83025cfea631bd945cd4f11a3.jpeg

? ? ?

Severine is more aware of her own mediocrity than I would have expected.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 9

I'm being a BEC but do we actually believe that Severine graduated from college as she has claimed several times)?  Do we believe she even went to college?  Although I guess she could be like Lori and learned absolutely nothing.  

While I'm at it Jean Marie Hendricks, Lori's latest loyal fangirl leghumper defender, can get right off my internet.  She and her snotty morally superior answers. She's also kinda dumb, because unlike she said you don't have to 'Like" Lori's FB page in order to read it.

• Upvote 12

7 hours ago, FloraBama said:

I saw that too and took a screenshot of it because it was so needlessly cruel and typically ignorant. It seems that the entire exchange has been deleted now though. 

So here’s the screenshot of the Facebook comment that has since been deleted: 

42C5F7AB-AC3A-4D6D-910C-6E5B7001F0AE.thumb.png.41a3b4390b39fb843edf86195d24c7bf.png

And then almost immediately Lori tweets this drivel. 

8CE83FFE-851B-4C7E-A6AB-8FB1684DD66B.jpeg.aa89ee8a67fe270c6d7121aa75b673ca.jpeg

Is she seriously this out of touch with reality and does she struggle this much with extending even the tiniest bit of empathy or understanding? 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 11
  • Love 2

Here’s the thing you can home school and not be very smart with the help of home school classes and online/computer classes. Most parents doesn’t do that. It cost time and money to properly home school your kids. Home schooling like Lori, having your kids read a few hours a week, isn’t enough. Kids should graduate from school with enough knowledge to be able to go to college and survive in the real world. 

Parenting is hard work and it doesn’t stop because you send your kids out for school. 

• Upvote 15

Before it’s gone. 4575E153-2449-4FD9-951D-0C874AC5510F.thumb.png.58a694929a10b97b5101e20c0c55c06a.png

lori is too dumb to realize that be fruitful and multiply was said because people were trying to populate the earth. Most kids didn’t survive so parents needed the bodies. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

45 minutes ago, FloraBama said:

Is she seriously this out of touch with reality and does she struggle this much with extending even the tiniest bit of empathy or understanding? 

I would not be at all surprised if the answers to these questions are yes and yes.  

So Lori whines that life isn't fair.  I guess she can't deal with anyone giving her criticism.  IMO, it's ironic that she says life isn't fair...because it seems to me that overall, life has been more than fair to her.  She grew up seemingly privileged.  She boasts that growing up, she always got her way.  Her father apparently paid for her to go to college (I think it's fair to say that most people who go don't have that luxury...they have to work their way through and/or rely on financial aid) and all she can do is whine that she never wanted to go and didn't learn anything.  She admits to marrying a man she didn't love because he ticked all her boxes and, she thought, would provide for her so that she wouldn't have to work.  She wanted to stay home, so when Ken told her she could stay home if she had a second child, she deceived him by poking a hole in her diaphragm (sp?) and getting herself pregnant.  Again, she got her way.  She had a nanny who held her crying baby for hours so she wouldn't have to be bothered holding her own baby.  She had a housekeeper so she wouldn't have to do all the housework.  She got to nap during the day and at night she left the babies to cry in their rooms so she could get her sleep, unlike the average mother who actually gets up during the night to attend to her kids. Even when she did develop a brain tumor, she was able to get the best of care...as far as I can tell, she didn't struggle with medical bills or with having to worry whether she could afford to be treated or whether her insurance would allow her to get the treatment she needed.  

Now? She spews her vitriol over the internet...and when people criticize her or call her out, her leghumpers jump to her defense and she gets away with deleting dissenting comments and blocking anyone who doesn't fall into lockstep with her views.  

I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.  But in a nutshell...Lori complains that life isn't fair? She is one of the last people who should be saying that.  Life has been more than fair to her.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 13

11 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

hile I'm at it Jean Marie Hendricks, Lori's latest loyal fangirl leghumper defender, can get right off my internet.

There are a couple who are moving up in rank as most annoying. Among them Dee Anne Hodson.  There seems to be an unending supply of women jockeying to be "bestest bestest Top Fan"....when one them drops out or sees the light (Like Margaret Gordon) another one is there to take her place. I think they all think Lori actually cares about them and their opinion.

Another odd bird is Flicka Johnson....she has the most odd stories (neighbor's who want her to help kidnap children, adopting a family member's son who grew up to be a good Christian then died falling off a ladder and his widow "letting" him die so she could live off his insurance....etc) She has some doozy stories.   Keeps me entertained when I'm not fuming!   

Penelope Kass seems like a troll perhaps replacing Alyssa Roberts who I haven't seen in a while. 

You have to give Lori credit. She has assembled the weirdest, scariest, and wildly crazy diverse fan base. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 17
  • WTF 1

I have a feeling it wasn't Ken who silenced Lori. Here's a tweet from Mr. Atheist Twitter account:

"I’m taking an extra day to edit and put together a video now coming out tomorrow. Prepare to see me angrier than I’ve ever been and for the first time I will be calling for the deplatforming of a channel."

He also posted this to his YouTube channel. There were some comments suggesting he was referring to Lori. [emoji848]
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

Today she asks, "Do I condemn single mothers or mothers who can’t be home full time because I teach what God has commanded that I teach to younger women, that they be keepers at home? How is obeying God and doing what He asks of me condemning anyone?"

Well, yes, Lori, yes you do condemn them. Particularly with your very next statement: "Yes, God tells us that young women who aren’t keepers at home blaspheme the word of God..."

But wait! It's not REALLY Lori who is condemning them, is it? It's God. Take it up with Him: "...so if they feel condemned, they feel condemned by the Word of God, not me."

She's mastered the art of 'argue with me and you argue with God.' Absolves her of all responsibility for her words.  :my_dodgy:  

And then there's this comment on the post:

BTW, The Transformed Wife, you need to re-evaluate who you have made admins. They regularly ban many very Godly men from commenting that have done a superb job defending your writings and God’s word. They are silencing the Godly for fear of offending the wicked.

I suppose in his--and Lori's--world, "Godly" men call women whores and spew other rude and foul language at them constantly.

He adds this in two other comments:

I have been banned on another profile as well as at least 5 other men with whom I am friends. All any of us did was uncompromisingly challenge the wicked that always come here to mock Lori and God’s word. We are supposed to take the fight to them, assaulting the very gates of Hell, which God has told us will not prevail. ...just yesterday, my friend MacAllan Tipple was blocked from making further comments. That was after he did a fantastic job defending one of Lori’s posts.

Lori's combined replies:

thank you for letting me know. I never ban men such as this and have unbanned him. I only ban those men and women who mock the Lord and His ways and mock me.

Well, that last is a flat out lie. She banned me the other day on Twitter for genuinely rebuking her for her comments on Rachel Held Evans. Rebuking, not mocking. There's a huge difference, Lori. 

Not to mention all the men she's banned for daring to question her interpretations, using Bible to back up their arguments. Hasn't she even banned pastors at one time or another?  Yeah, Lori, tell us more about how you only ban men who mock the Lord. ?

Edited by Loveday
thought of something more
  • Upvote 20
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Not to mention all the men she's banned for daring to question her interpretations, using Bible to back up their arguments. Hasn't she even banned pastors at one time or another?  Yeah, Lori, tell us more about how you only ban men who mock the Lord. 

I saw that exchange about men being banned.  I can't help wondering if it's a setup of some kind, for gods only know what reason.  I can't imagine another admin banning one of Lori's pets and Lori not noticing until Johnny-boy MacGregor brings it to her attention.  

• Upvote 8

This person is correct. Abortion is going to continue, legal or not. Keeping them legal keeps women who will have them, regardless of legality, safe.3B286058-DF39-4F71-8F02-E25AEEF9C7E9.thumb.jpeg.040b991bf6fc4d63fed2f1bba77b648b.jpeg

Spoiler

783A3D82-4734-48CF-8D33-D72EF3E97B6B.thumb.jpeg.bac07f691113bb016535a7a661c057d9.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Here's a post that tells you all you need to know about MacAllen Tipple.  I took it off the public portion of his FB.

It might sound haughty but it's true:

I cannot attend a church because I know too much

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

@wallysmommy

That so perfectly sums up Lori and her followers' attitudes about everything. 

As she has been told by at least two churches (that she has admitted publicly to) to stop teaching what she does, she has no business at all calling herself anything but rebellious and anti-submission to the authorities within the church.  But she believes the she knows and understands God and the Bible better than the leaders   of Christianity throughout all history and cultures.  She's set herself up as the pope of her own belief system.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

I saw that exchange about men being banned.  I can't help wondering if it's a setup of some kind, for gods only know what reason.  I can't imagine another admin banning one of Lori's pets and Lori not noticing until Johnny-boy MacGregor brings it to her attention.

And she just takes his word for it that good ole' Mr. Tipple is a straight up good guy. Um...Lori...how about checking with your administrators to see if there was just cause?   How about clicking on his profile and take 3 minutes to find out he's a creep.  Nope...just listen to Johnny and unban him.  They have to be laughing at her stupidity.  But as we all KNOW, women are more easily deceived.   Actually, it's just Lori. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

Just posted by someone near and dear to me:

Yes, you do condemn, yet you allow racists to continue to post on your page. You might want to do a bit of vetting on the people you allow to post. Just because they agree with you does not make them right in the sight of God on other issues. You are known by the company you keep, and as long as you allow racists to post on your page, you are associated with their views.

And my friend just couldn't resist adding:

Deanna, for someone claiming to be a follower of Christ, you do a lot of yelling and condemning of women. Yes, you are yelling at them with your continuous use of ALL CAPS. Where is your meek and gentle spirit?

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Just posted by someone near and dear to me:

Yes, you do condemn, yet you allow racists to continue to post on your page. You might want to do a bit of vetting on the people you allow to post. Just because they agree with you does not make them right in the sight of God on other issues. You are known by the company you keep, and as long as you allow racists to post on your page, you are associated with their views.

And my friend just couldn't resist adding:

Deanna, for someone claiming to be a follower of Christ, you do a lot of yelling and condemning of women. Yes, you are yelling at them with your continuous use of ALL CAPS. Where is your meek and gentle spirit?

Aaaaaaaaand they’re gone

• Upvote 9

• Georgiana locked this topic