IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least some (all?) of these yahoos used WhatsApp, an encrypted messaging service that does not retain the messages on the WhatsApp server.  The message is encrypted before it leaves the sender's phone and is decrypted only after it arrives on the recipient's phone. 

However, and i may have posted this up thread, iPhone users can direct WhatsApp to backup messages on iCloud.  Once it's on iCloud, these messages can be subpoenaed and accessed.  If Stone was doing this (backing up to iCloud) and assuming his communications were secure, it's all there.  All of it.  Everything.  In writing.  As good as something on a page, or a wire tapped communication, or speaking to someone wearing a wire. 

Here's a 2016 article on how WhatsApp works WhatsApp’s new encryption won’t protect you unless you’re also doing all these things

Is it wrong that I woke up this morning, hoping to see Junior's and/or Jared's houses being raided by the FBI? It is Friday, after all.

Friday.  The end of another Glorious Infrastructure Week.  I just imagine Paul Manafort in his cell, crossing off another day on the calendar he penciled onto the wall of his cell. 

11 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Is it wrong that I woke up this morning, hoping to see Junior's and/or Jared's houses being raided by the FBI? It is Friday, after all.

You and I are twinsies 

What on deer Rufus' earth is this?

From the document filed in the Roger Stone case:

"Mankind will cease to exist by October 12th 2050 if we don't change the narrative and dialogue."

bolding and underlining NOT mine

Anyone know who David Andrew Christenson is?

9 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

What on deer Rufus' earth is this?

Looks like an individual [sovereign?] citizen who is trying to chime in on the case with his very important information.  There is a marginal note that says "file first two pages only," which leads me to believe he has attached numerous ramblings typical of the sovereign citizen type.  This isn't unusual in these federal e-filings.  They come out of the woodwork.   Just my guess.

Looks like a very healthy individual to me.

A 60-year-old Navy veteran from New Orleans, Christenson saw his house condemned after Hurricane Katrina hit the area in 2005. He believes, based largely on self-guided research, that a deadly chemical weapons agent that he’s dubbed the “Katrina Virus” was released from top-secret CIA and Defense Department facilities during the hurricane, and has been quietly chalking up a global body count ever since.

Christenson has been featured in conspiracy blogs, and is the author of seven titles available on Amazon, including The New York Times and the Supreme Court Are Murdering Mankind via Direct and Indirect Suicide(s). The End Result Will be the Genocide and the Extinction of Mankind via the Katrina Virus, and An American Born Terrorist’s Emails To The Department of Justice, which consists of 422 pages from Christenson’s outbox.

Christenson said he turned to court filings as a last resort after his YouTube channel, Twitter account, and website were all shut down, and his direct outreach to government officials got him arrested on suspicion of cyberstalking an FBI agent (he was released with no charges after about two weeks in jail). He estimates that he’s filed motions and letters in about 100 different cases over the years, though most judges have taken a dim view of his efforts. In February, a committee of federal judges in Chicago took the unusual step of blocking Christenson’s email addresses entirely from the court’s system, complaining that his emails were “straining judicial resources.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-dncs-lawsuit-against-the-russians-became-a-conspiracy-magnet

On 2/1/2019 at 8:28 AM, onekidanddone said:

You and I are twinsies 

The Free Jinger wing in hell will be famous for delicious food and a never-ending supply of wisecracks. :pb_lol:

57 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

The Free Jinger wing in hell will be famous for delicious food and a never-ending supply of wisecracks. :pb_lol:

Also Prosecco and chocolate covered Turkish delight?:bigheart:

On 2/1/2019 at 9:16 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

This is never wrong on any day of the week. 

20 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tell us how you really feel

As my dad used to say about Rethuglicans "Fight boys..don't play nice. Go out to the middle of the street and fight".

39 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tell us how you really feel

It's like the Lord of the Flies kids grew up.  But this is great theater.  Corsi and Stone are now wily, slithery adversaries; both are bat shit crazy, each in his own way.  It'll be interesting to see what plays out. 

By the way, Matt Schlapp's wife is Mercedes Schlapp, White House Director of Strategic Communications, making that a meta tweet if there's a Saturday night massacre in store. 

Which also brings up this: should Trump declare a national emergency, will this also give him unlimited power to take unilateral action against Mueller/DoJ?

I noticed nobody's talking constitutional crisis anymore.  We must be so far past it, it's not worth bringing up. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

I noticed nobody's talking constitutional crisis anymore.  We must be so far past it, it's not worth bringing up.

Constitution? What Constitution? There's no need for a Constitution! That's just for libs. Sheesh.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived