IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

25 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

You are so right.  Case in point of why I should think before I post. 

Thanks for understanding, and no worries. :)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

Confirmation that was actually cat :kitty: food (as some speculated) she put on her salad from IG ::56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

PS: I thought she wanted to get rid of the cat??

Raise your hand of you didn't think Lori had a cat anymore. And not just a cat but a black one, a familiar! Here's an idea for you, Lori. If your cat is having an issue you're concerned about, take it to the vet. 

3 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Raise your hand of you didn't think Lori had a cat anymore. And not just a cat but a black one, a familiar! Here's an idea for you, Lori. If your cat is having an issue you're concerned about, take it to the vet. 

Is this the same cat she tried to kick so hard she hit the wall and hurt herself? Poor kitty. I pity anyone who has to live with those two crazies. 

I drain the "tuna juice" into a bowl and give it to my two cats. It is better than pouring it down the drain (stinky if it's packed in water, potentially bad for your drain if it's packed in oil).

If Lori was trying to provide proof of her humanity, she really needs to step up her game. Giving the cat something that is waste is a low bar.

8 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Is this the same cat she tried to kick so hard she hit the wall and hurt herself? Poor kitty. I pity anyone who has to live with those two crazies. 

Me too.  I have two cats, the younger one being a not-quite-fully-grown Siamese, who keeps darting in under my feet and almost tripping me, and I've got quite a few scratch marks from his claws, but I know he's not trying to hurt me, he just doesn't seem to realize that humans don't have fur like he does.  Still, every time he gets right under my feet and I accidentally kick him (only a little, it doesn't take much foot movement against his body to realize he's there) I feel terrible.  I can't imagine deliberately kicking him like Lori did with her cat.  She deserved the toe injury IMO.  

Lori Alexander:

We have two great cats but we don't want them anymore.

She was threatening to take them to the pound, if someone didn't take them off her hands.:angry-cussingblack:

Prudently at Home apparently hasn’t heard the latest news about the “Bradricks of Washington.” LMAO. 

510580C1-512C-4850-94FB-4F7F209F09D4.png

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Confirmation that was actually cat :kitty: food (as some speculated) she put on her salad from IG ::56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

PS: I thought she wanted to get rid of the cat??

thetransformedwife:

This is my cat who had a very dull fur coat with little white specks all over it from dry skin. I eat a lot of sardines mixed with wild-caught salmon on top of my salad every day. I decided to give my cats the oils and juices from the cans along with some of the fish. Within a few weeks, her fur coat is shiny and beautiful! Sardines are rich in protein, reduces inflammation, full of essential vitamins and minerals, protects bone health and blood sugar levels, least contaminated sources of fish, anti-cancer and antioxidant properties, promotes healthy immune system and good for skin, and many other healthy benefits even for cats!

Funny, my cat had issues with blockages in his urinary system and had to have surgery. After the issues, more than one vet told us to avoid fish as it can cause blocks in some cats. Obviously, some cooked fish is generally okay, but since Lori is not a vet, I would advise her to NOT give advice on what's healthy or not for cats. As mentioned before, if concerned about your pet, talk to your vet, not Lori. 

our dynamic duo's idea of fun is to be near/under the humans' feet. They may get nudged out of the way but kick? No. Usually I just yell their name and they move. They're both very vocal and enjoy talking. It's enough to drive you bonkers but...ya know? They don't have to want anything, they just talk. Sorta like toddlers...talk incessantly just to hear their own voices. We can tell their moods by their tone of voice too. They have a meow that means "dammit human, I can see the bottom of my food bowl and I'm going to starve to death", another that means "listen human, you have 2 hands, I have fur...get busy", another that means "oh HELL no mama, you are NOT putting on your shoes and going to work today"...

Expecting "normal" cats was just a little too much. 

I am trying to teach one of mine that if she waits patiently and quietly by the back door, I will open it and let her out. She doesn't need to yowl like she's being kept prisoner.

Early trials are not going well. 

In the spirit of happy thread drift:  Mr. Krazy and I have been having the best bedtime conversations lately at the expense of one of the neighbor and his/her cat.

Mr. K:  Who names their cat "Doofus"?

me:  Well, they say that cats take after their owners.

Mr. K:  yeah, but "Doofus".

ten minutes later. . . 

Mr. K:  The flyer said it's an indoor cat.  How does someone lose an indoor cat?

me:  The same kind who name a cat "Doofus."

Mr. K:  You may have a point about the owners.

another 10 minutes pass

Mr. K:  (talking out loud thinking I'm asleep) I wonder what I would have done if I had had a cat when I met you.  Since you are so allergic, I would have had to choose.  I don't know if I could have given up a cat for you.

me: (mumbling into my pillow because I was on the verge of sleeping)  Doofus.  

?

Lori isn't able to take proper care of fake plant. Little info Lori, if you couldn't or wouldn't take care of a pet anymore, take them to a no-kill shelter, so the poor critter has the chance to get some great new owners instead of threatening to drown them in a pond. And really, giving your cat the waste stuff of your meal is no true art. I have a small cup of greek yogurt every morning in my musli and my doggie loves to lick the cups clean. If you are not willing to take proper care of a living creature, don't get one.

Lori uses her posts about the food she buys to passively aggressively shame her readers.  She wants them to feel bad about their living situations verses her living situation.  If only they had been godly enough to trap a good(moneymaker) husband they would be able to afford what she can afford!  She did it right, they did it wrong!  It's their fault that they can only buy at super discount stores!  It's their fault they can't take months long vacations!  It's their fault they live month to month and one paycheck from homelessness!  She even trusts god better than they do!  God has blessed her because she is better than they are!  Losers!!

Lori has spent ages trying to shame FJ with her passive aggressive attacks directed at us.  We ignore her and continue to call her out on her ignorance and hypocrisy.  This enrages her but there is nothing she can do about it.  She needs victims for her rage so who better to turn to than her sheeple.  They'll take all the guilt because Jesus.

Reverting to my 8th grade self...Lori, you are a butt-wipe!  

There, that made me feel better.:cracking-up:  

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Prudently at Home apparently hasn’t heard the latest news about the “Bradricks of Washington.” LMAO. 

510580C1-512C-4850-94FB-4F7F209F09D4.png

Who are they? I googled but couldn’t find anything.  

2 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

As mentioned before, if concerned about your pet anything at all, talk to your vet someone who actually knows shit, not Lori.

FTFY.  ?

Unless you want advice on how to be an uptight, condescending, passive-aggressive harridan IN THE NAME OF JESUS.  Lori knows plenty about that.

ETA: In the opinion of the late lamented Lillycat, anyone eating tuna without offering her a few bites plus the juice was simply. not. acceptable.  She would make this known loudly and persistently.  Sharing tuna/oil with the cat is not a novelty, Lori.

Can I just say I appreciate the walking in front of a train drift a couple posts back? It was healthy and lovely to see. If it was Lori, it would have been an argument with her insisting that she's right. From my perspective, I appreciate it because as someone in mental health I kinda tense up when people talk about wanting to die or shoot themselves etc even jokingly. It's super common among teens right now and it's awful. I never know who's serious online and who's not. I don't think many people realize how triggering such phrases can be for people who are in the field or those who lost loved ones. 

36 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Who are they? I googled but couldn’t find anything.  

Back in the Vision Forum days, Kelly Bradrick nee Brown and Peter Bradrick were held up as the golden couple and an example of the positive attributes of the courtship model. Peter was DPIAT's right-hand man. After having five children in quick succession, Victory Forum collapsed and Peter found himself out of a job. He became a realtor in Washington, however, the couple filed for divorce in 2017. Its rumored that Peter strayed early and often from his marital vows with members of both sexes. Kelly remarried soon thereafter and lives with her new husband, Robert Ziegler, and the kids in North Carolina. 

This is generally considered the seminal work on Kelly Bradrick: http://ingridgraceandaudrey.blogspot.com/2012/06/portrait-of-lady.html

I really love the way this thread has drifted to cats.  The Briefly beagle went to the Rainbow Bridge on July 30 and we are waiting a little while before getting our next pet, but it will probably be a cat.  It's been many years since we had one.  My daughter adopted one through a cat rescue group that PetsMart sponsors and I've been over to play with him but I am thinking I'm going to be ready for one a lot earlier than we planned. I am not picky, but I don't think I want a young kitten.  Kittens get adopted faster than adult cats, like puppies vs. dogs.  But gender or breed is not anything we'll be concerned with.

6 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

I prefer a bolt of lightning. Some people see it as a sign of whatever deity they believe in, others think of it as a freak accident. But generally, my preferred method of punishment is a Lego. In the dark. While someone is barefoot. :)

Since we're talking about cats, I vote for waking up in the middle of the night to cat heaving, then finding out where, barefoot. 

14 hours ago, Petronella said:

Looking at the original, I suspect she meant showers and perhaps laundry, not table water.

Still ridiculously cheap and ungracious.

28 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Since we're talking about cats, I vote for waking up in the middle of the night to cat heaving, then finding out where, barefoot. 

Still better than stepping on a Lego. (?)

More thread drift...Wally, my old man Jack Russell, is a bit blind and deaf, and tends to get underfoot, but I would never intentionally kick him.  My response is usually, "Wally, we've talked about underfoot.  You don't want to trip Mommy.  That won't be good for either of us."  He also gets hit by the closet door because he stands in the wrong spot.  My niece just says he's dopey, but he's one of my babies.  

Mr. Dress and I early voted after work on Monday night.  After dinner I checked in on "The Misinformed Wife" as Mr Dress calls her and read her women are 'too stupid and it's sinful for them to vote' blog and all the ridiculous maddening comments.

I was thankful that those women who are so .. so .. so ...  so .. umm... not sure I have words for them ...  as to believe women shouldn't vote won't be voting and possibly (probably) cancelling my vote.

I cast my first vote at 18.  For months beforehand my daddy made sure I read up on the candidates.  We attended a few political rallies and meetings so I could hear people in person and meet them (small town, small county, Daddy knew everyone). He impressed on me that voting was basically a scared duty as an American because so many people in the world couldn't vote and that you had to vote in every single election no matter what.

On election night, after he got home from work, we went to the volunteer fire dept. which doubled as the town polling place. I was so proud to be there with him, so proud I was trusted enough by my country to vote. As I signed in I heard Daddy talking to some people he knew that this was my first time voting and that his girl was grown up now,   I was nervous but took that stubby pencil and paper ballot into the booth, shut the curtain and I. Voted.

Afterwards, I was sort of elated and excited  and was congratulated by a few of Daddy's friends. We then drove home where my mother had made a special dinner in honor of my first vote.  It was a really memorable night.

I have voted in every election, no matted how small,  since then. If Lori's fangirls are so stupid, so sheltered, so uninformed that they can't realize how important voting is, then they really do need to stay home.

Do any of them, Lori included, know that women have been voting since 1920, long before the feminism of the 1970s Lori blathers on about?

Joseph: The Transformed Wife Yet another of your posts which surprisingly feels like a balm to my heart when I read it.

Do you know of any men who speak or write on this issue? I mostly encounter the feminized males or the ones who bluster and posture and seem to hate women.

The Transformed Wife: I am not sure. Maybe some men can point you in the right direction.

Okay, sure.  For months she lifts MRA's posts and yammers on and on about all that these men believe, ramming it down the throats of her female AND her male readers.

And she has regularly used MEN'S blog posts and guest posts to TEACH the women AND the men from her public blog.

But alas, NOW, she is directing a man...TO OTHER MEN.  Instead of trying to "teach" them or direct them to those "men" (I use the term loosely here) herself.  She knows darned good and well where to find "men" who believe women's suffrage movement should never have happened and should be repealed.  She can start with Dalrock.  But since she's been called out for quoting MRA's, I guess she's become shy?!?...

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived