IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

On 12/24/2018 at 1:10 AM, DomWackTroll said:

Let’s catch up with Phil. Here he extols the genius of Bernardo Bertolucci, the director of “Last Tango in Paris,” who was accused of sexually humiliating actress Maria Schneider…

https://www.facebook.com/MM.cinematographer/posts/763623580646982

Wow. That's really sad. I read about Bertolucci's abuse (basically forced rape). It's been in the news lately (well, past year) with all the other Hollywood incidents, and Doug is well aware of the problem if he truly is plugged into the film industry. Wow. 

On 12/24/2018 at 1:10 AM, DomWackTroll said:

And here he may seem to be boasting just a little, but I think you’ve gotta admit that even if he isn’t an expert in the ancient world, he is an expert in “alternative realities.”

https://www.facebook.com/MM.cinematographer/posts/776995105976496

Also, he posted another similar post back in October, linking to "Secret 'passage to the underworld' tunnel discovered beneath Mexican pyramid" 

Interesting. Seems the man has a fascination with this. 

Which is fine. 

Except it totally goes against what he sold and taught for years. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind.  Another post & they're back, complete with the explanation that:

My boys and my husband are somewhere off camera but close by.

Never mind.  Another post & they're back, complete with the explanation that:

My boys and my husband are somewhere off camera but close by.

Glad to know Beall is TOTALLY not reading here!

Her husband is TOTALLY THERE!!! Quit questioning the presence of her invisible husband! 

4 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Dougie, meanwhile, is busy with Belgian mermaids...

"Are you a performance artist looking for a professional real?"

As opposed to a professional... fake? 

19 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Especially since anyone looking for a professional fake will hit the jackpot.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Is he shortening "réalisateur"? (French for director?)

He's so pretentious, sometimes it hurts my teeth. 

4 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Is he shortening "réalisateur"? (French for director?)

He's so pretentious, sometimes it hurts my teeth. 

Not saying he's NOT pretentious but I think he just misspelled "reel". 

And I was especially delighted to create this reel for her....

#professionalreel... #reel...

Are you a performance artist looking for a professional real?...

Darlings, as an auteur, nay, an artiste, his burgeoning creativity simply cannot be suffocated with the mundane details of the ordinary, the prosaic. 

Real, reel, potato po-TAH-to. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Darlings, as an auteur, nay, an artiste, his burgeoning creativity simply cannot be suffocated with the mundane details of the ordinary, the prosaic. 

Real, reel, potato po-TAH-to. 

Dougie the artiste-ic auteur blocked his various and sundry Facebook and Instagram personae from my sight long ago, so I can't see his consorting with Belgian mermaids mentioned above...sigh...

Nevertheless, Beall's denial of what should be as obvious as a two-by-four between the eyes REALly makes my mind REEL. As does Dougie-the-supposed-lawyer's inability to distinguish between homophones.

From Beall's latest public IG post:

This was a year of losing. 
I lost physical baggage.
We got rid of scads of superfluous material possessions, and all the emotional entanglement tied to them. I lost excess expenses. 
We downsized our living space by quite a few square feet and cut our cost of living in half.
I lost my shape and size. 
Gone are 30 pounds and way more inches. I like the new shape and size I found, although I'm preparing to lose this one, too!
I lost my need to live in Texas. Go ahead and laugh. But if you're a native, you will understand. We left for a while, and when we came back, I realized I love it as much as ever, and it will always be my first-in-heart-home, but I can make my home anywhere.
I lost interest in pursuing approval from people who do not matter. I'm still too much of a people pleaser, unfortunately, but I did manage to lose some stubborn barnacles.
I lost *some of my fear of being hurt. After some big losses of another sort over the last few years, I had slowly become protective and defensive. But I am all in again. Just more discerning and selective.I lost arbitrary ideals. All the Whys from my older kids… "Why do you do this?" "Why do you believe this?" ... have led to my rethinking and releasing the more subjective aspects of my internal code and brought it more in line with the fundamentals of my worldview.
I lost my hesitation about starting something new midlife. I took a couple of big jumps this year with jobs and side hustles and book plans.
Here's to everything I lost in 2018, and everything I have to lose in the new year! #newyear #newyearseve #ringin2019

6 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

and book plans.

You know, I'd love it if this meant she was going to spill and tear the whole thing down, but I've seen what she's been reading lately, and I have a feeling she's going to try to make name for herself in the inspirational/self-help genre. Yawn. 

I was flipping though her Instagram. In the last two years, Doug has been in wedding pictures where he is looking very uncomfortable and is 4 people away from Beall.
And a (presumably current) pic of them together in December 2016.
After all that crap about husbands being in charge of everything, hers is nowhere to be seen as she apparently completely remakes her life, moves, downsizes, runs a marathon, travels, gets a job..... but never mentions she’s doing this by herself.
Meanwhile DPIAT is frolicking around Europe, NYC, etc. with a burlesque troop doing reels for actors and models and not even attempting to hide any of it. His kids visit him, and tag him on IG.
How stupid are Beall’s fans? Seriously. And how stupid does she think they are?

How deep in the closet of denial is Beall? I think she is past Narnia and stuck on one of the Lone Islands*. She seems to be working hard to fool herself into thinking her husband is still a part of their marriage. 

*for those who aren't Chronicles of Narnia fans in one book they go on a journey past Narnia towards some islands called the Lone Islands. 

On 12/31/2018 at 11:24 AM, Marian the Librarian said:

Dougie the artiste-ic auteur blocked his various and sundry Facebook and Instagram personae from my sight long ago, so I can't see his consorting with Belgian mermaids mentioned above...sigh...

"Mermaid Celine" is a "professional mermaid", and seems to be a friend of Hannah Van Eenoo/Snow.  It looks like Doug put together a performance reel of previously filmed video, I don't think he actually shot any of it himself.

She posted it to her Facebook, if you can access that:  https://www.facebook.com/pg/MermaidCeline/

There's also a clip of it on her Instagram:

Thank you, @AnnaSofia

Douglas, Douglas, Douglas, you predictable, dirty old dog - still consorting with nubile, semi-naked young brunettes and calling it aestheticism and high art. This time, you just added a little water, stirred, and presto! - she feels like you've been her friend for ages, and she's eternally in your debt!

(At least she knows the difference between "real" and "reel.")

On 12/31/2018 at 6:30 PM, Maxwell said:

Not saying he's NOT pretentious but I think he just misspelled "reel". 

Or it's a pun.  The highest form of wit!

I just looked and three days ago she mentioned in the photo with daughters that her husband was nearby, off camera. Oh really, Beall? 

And replied “OF COURSE” he was with them and not in New York.
It’s super hard to lie on social media when the other half of the lie doesn’t bother....

From the comments on this post Be-All is headed to Europe tomorrow and purl_grey says, "You have a VERY EXCITING trip ahead of you! Will be thinking of send praying for you all xx"

Her next post is about "Coddiwomple" (“to travel in a purposeful manner towards a vague destination”)

Doug appears to be in Europe again and Dec. 15 - Jan 25 is the 74th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge -- wonder what's up.

Spoiler

Her latest post:

Spoiler

"May I learn to take more interesting and a greater variety of photos!!" as she posts yet another selfie.  Guess she's not planning on seeing that one through.

Also has dropped the "I'm MARRIED and I LOVE IT!!" hashtags again... consistently... for the last 3 posts.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived