IGNORED

Has Anyone Seen Ghouliani Sober?

AmazonGrace

I'll just throw this in here because Jenna Ellis is a key player in the Giuliani-led Elite Strike Force!   Jenna was home schooled in a Christian family.  She did go to very secular Colorado State University and a secular law school, but she's a lawyer for Jesus and has certainly padded and misrepresented her experiences and accomplishments.  If she doesn't get The 'Rona, she may end up being the last one standing of the Trump's legal Elite Strike Force! 

Sheesh, f**k these people and the a** they rode in on.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh I thought he might have had it when he was sweating motor oil.

You beat me by a mere two minutes. I was busy making my husband a sandwich. Anybody can defraud him, only I can make him a righteous almond butter sandwich. 
As for Rudy. Color me not shocked. The beehive hair lady and everyone else in that ‘hearing’ is now going to have to self isolate. 

204AA118-97A4-48A6-8176-BA79867ED00C.jpeg

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.2ccaa69e7a67c5507519dacb4a11cb86.png

Thoughts and Prayers 

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Thoughts and Prayers 

None from me.  Not even sardonic ones.

I'm only surprised it took so long.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

My sister just said, "God, he's gross".  

I'll add that a normal person would have crawled under a rock after number 1 above.  Your typical narcissistic asshole would have called it quits after the humiliation of number 3.  But we know if he survives, this pig will just keep adding to the list.  His grossness will know no bounds.  Shudder.

• Upvote 8

A woman at the state hearings last week was sitting next to Rudy when he asked her to remove her mask as she was testifying. She refused, and it may save her from COVID. 

Everyone else is basically f**ked.  Rudy has been all over the place talking to people right up in their faces and did not quarantine, all while knowing that he was exposed to people who subsequently tested positive.

When Trump was receiving world-class care at Walter Reed and offered successful cutting edge treatments (monoclonal antibodies!), I read an article about Walter Reed employees who were not medical staff.  When diagnosed with Covid, they were sent home to recover on their own as best they could.  

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 12

I think Ghoulani's "star witness" at the Michigan hearings got more than she bargained for.....first a few laughs in the room, going viral on the internets and now Covid exposure.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I read an article about Walter Reed employees who were not medical staff.  When diagnosed with Covid, they were sent home to recover on their own as best they could.  

Well, fuck. Wasting effort and materials on a slimey dangerous turd, when they could have used it for custodians, food service people, and other workers, who deserve it so much more.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

A lie-cence

I have been amazed by the team of crazed attorneys who offer no evidence or fake evidence.  They should all be investigated by their respective bar associations.  Also, any of those witnesses who falsely attested via "after-Davids" should be investigated and sanctioned.  I bet none of the states will have their legal fees reimbursed by Team Kraken.

Also, if Rudy is feeling fine, why is he taking up a hospital bed during a pandemic?  I am not feeling very charitable today.  :angry-devil:

• Upvote 18

3 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

I think Ghoulani's "star witness" at the Michigan hearings got more than she bargained for.....first a few laughs in the room, going viral on the internets and now Covid exposure.  

Screenshot_20201207-204318.thumb.jpg.2c47f685660ab816c59b29d9e3bed72c.jpg

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Because of course she has.

She says she ‘doing right by God’ and that Jesus wants her to over turn the election.

Now I’m not really a God person, however I’ll make the exception. God just slapped her upside the head saying STFU

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

More and more proof that these people proclaiming they serve God actually maybe aren't paying much attention to him. Maybe if he starts tossing lightning bolts at a few of them they'll listen? 

Something bad happens to other people, and it's "God's will". A huge number of them get the plague while far fewer of their opponents (who are mostly following guidelines to avoid it) do? Must be an "attack from satan".

• Upvote 13

Proof of life from Rudy.

If you test negative after being exposed to corona you HAVE to go to parties.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 6

This makes me so angry. So Rudy gets one of the precious doses of Covid treatment meds. I bet he didn't even have to pay for it.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic