IGNORED

Has Anyone Seen Ghouliani Sober?

AmazonGrace

32 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Wait what?

I'm not at all surprised.  I bet that sometime before January 20th Rudy and all Trump family members will get pardons.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Wait - are there convictions here to be pardoned FOR?  Or, are they admitting there has been criminal activity and putting forth a pre-emptive pardon?  If that even a legally possible thing?  

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Becky said:

Wait - are there convictions here to be pardoned FOR?  Or, are they admitting there has been criminal activity and putting forth a pre-emptive pardon?  If that even a legally possible thing?  

It is legally possible to give a blanket pardon for any crimes that may have been committed without specifying or admitting guilt.

The problem for Trump is once they are pardoned they can't take the 5th on any covered questions if called to testify since the penalties for self incrimination don't apply.  Doesn't stop them all from having collective amnesia, though.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

The problem for Trump is once they are pardoned they can't take the 5th on any covered questions if called to testify since the penalties for self incrimination don't apply.  Doesn't stop them all from having collective amnesia, though.

Yes, but will any of the probably  garbled testimony that Rudy might deliver even be usable for anything? After all, first they‘d need to make sure he doesn’t turn up in the nearest food court ...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

I want to share with this with y'all first: #RudyShartBomb is trending on twitter.  It's on video...and happened during one of those faux "hearings"...

This is where we're at in American politics.  

• Upvote 4

The star witness in Trump's 'voter fraud' case only finished probation a few months ago for committing computer crime. Mellissa Carone was sentenced to 12 months of probation for the offense in September 2019, stemming from an incident in November 2018.

The UK's Daily Mail has a photo of her original charges.  EXCLUSIVE: Trump's newest star witness to 'voter fraud' who claimed she saw Dominion systems being rigged was on probation for COMPUTER CRIME after plea deal to drop 'obscenity' charge

Charge Count 1 was Obscenity First Degree.  This was changed to (pled down to?) Disorderly - Circumstances  warranting alarm.  Charge Count 2 was Computers - Using to commit a crime

She and another person who testified were NOT considered credible witnesses. 

Didn't I say it was only gong to get crazier from here on out?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, Howl said:

I want to share with this with y'all first: #RudyShartBomb is trending on twitter.  It's on video...and happened during one of those faux "hearings"...

This is where we're at in American politics.  

2020. The year in which I googled Rudy farting and trump farting and then watched both. Repeatedly. Good times. Good times...

• Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

2020. The year in which I googled Rudy farting and trump farting and then watched both. Repeatedly. Good times. Good times...

When trump farts do cheese curls come out or is it just a poof of cheese powder from a box of macaroni and cheese mix

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 7

On 12/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, onekidanddone said:

When trump farts do cheese curls come out or is it just a poof of cheese powder from a box of macaroni and cheese mix

Sharts.  We cannot romanticize this.  He wears Depends because it's straight-up sharts.  

But, where was I?  Oh yeah. So, I know this is so yesterday, but this is what Melissa Carone was actually up to.  She and her current guy harassed his ex-wife; there was a no-contact order.  

Her boyfriend's ex-wife, Jessica, called Southgate police about Carone multiple times between November 2018 and September 2019, initially after receiving three videos from an uknown email address showing Carone and her ex having sex...Police traced the IP address from the emails to Carone,

Note that Melissa was working towards a degree in cyber security at the time

[Carone] initially denied sending them but revealed she was aware of their content. Eventually, she confessed to investigators...She admitted to also having her boyfriend attempt to cover her tracks by getting a new router and wifi company.

Noting once more, that Melissa was, and I can't emphasize this strongly enough, working towards a degree in cyber security.  

From Deadline DetroitGiuliani's Michigan Witness Mellissa Carone Harassed, Sent Sex Videos To Boyfriend's Ex

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 12
  • Thank You 1

Here's the link to the HuffPo article referenced in the tweet posted by @AmazonGrace

Rudy Giuliani’s ‘Voter Fraud’ Witness Accused Of Framing Woman For Stealing Sex Videos

So, when she originally told police she was being framed for sending the sex video by (now ex-) boyfriend's ex wife, that's what she really thought, so not lying! 

Then, later, she decided to go down for the charges, because Why not? even though it was the then boyfriend who actually did the Bad Thing sending the sex videos using her phone and she's truly the innocent party. 

Apply sarcasm font to the following:  *I now feel terrible for formerly impugning her credibility, when she's the 100% innocent party in a sex tape scandal and an honest patriot who wants the truth to come out.*

Keep in mind that this woman was involved in TWO YEARS of harassing her now ex boyfriend's ex wife, and there is a child involved.  The ex-wife says these two destroyed her life and I don't doubt it. 

Hugely disconcerting: Dominion hired her to do election cybersecurity without doing even the most cursory criminal history background check. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 2

So, who didn’t see this coming...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250163

President Donald Trump announced Sunday that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who has led the president's efforts to overturn last month's election, has tested positive for Covid-19.

"Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

Giuliani, serving as Trump's lawyer, has crisscrossed the country in recent days pushing his client’s still-unverified claims of voter fraud. He most recently appeared maskless during a meeting with Georgia lawmakers Thursday.

Giuliani did not immediately respond to a request for comment from NBC News.

And in the true spirit of giving, and much like all of his cohorts, this ass has potentially shared it with a whole bunch of people. 

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

So, who didn’t see this coming...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250163

And in the true spirit of giving, and much like all of his cohorts, this ass has potentially shared it with a whole bunch of people. 

And of course that fucker will probably have a mild case and have all the best care. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic