IGNORED

Has Anyone Seen Ghouliani Sober?

AmazonGrace

Because why not.

(I love it that Reuters can't remember his name)

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

Rudy II is as dumb as his daddy:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

Geez, Andrew, haven't you ever seen a Liberty Mutual ad?

Limu Emu, go peck him.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

Maya Wiley and Andrew Yang are running on the Dem side. I'd think Maya Wiley would win.  She's on Ari Melber several times a week. Brilliant woman; she's got it goin on. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 5/5/2021 at 12:07 AM, thoughtful said:

The Borg, the Weeping Angels . . . they are basically backing the villains, let's face it.

I often back the fictional villains - they're usually far more interesting than the heroes are. (And not always villains, from their perspective!) But this? Yikes. I think at some point New York might have to build a new nursing-home style prison wing for rich old white guys.

Also - he spent $7000 on fountain pens. I want to know what pens he got, LOL! Or pen, singular. There are some gorgeous Namiki Maki-E ones that are that much or more. 

God these people are dumb. 

• Upvote 3

I hear Matt Gatez is looking for a good lawyer perhaps he could hire Rudy or that Lin Wood guy seeing as they are free these days 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 5

The lying apple didn't fall far from the idiotic tree:

image.png.7796e698075873d640e3406f9762aeb2.png

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 8

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The link does not work for me right now. Darn. It looks like CNN has also been affected by the internet flailing today...

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The link does not work for me right now. Darn. It looks like CNN has also been affected by the internet flailing today...

Sites are starting to come back. I was just able to get to CNN.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

image.png.04c1cdb4ad4ff37cca95387ee06fc66e.png

• Haha 14

• 3 weeks later...

How the mighty have fallen

Driving the news: A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

"These false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client," the court wrote.

"We conclude that respondent’s conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law, pending further proceedings before the Attorney Grievance Committee."

What they're saying: The Attorney Grievance Committee, which brought the complaint against Giuliani, "contends that respondent’s misconduct directly inflamed tensions that bubbled over into the events of January 6, 2021 in this nation’s Capitol," the court notes.

My reaction is as follows

Spoiler

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

Poor Andrew....

Rudy Giuliani's son ranted against the suspension of his father's law license by a New York appellate court over his "demonstrably false and misleading" claims about Donald Trump's election loss.

The former New York City mayor's son complained from an oddly shot video in a half-empty parking lot that the investigation was a partisan attack and named each of the five judges who voted for the penalty.

"This is just unbelievable to see just how politicized all of this has become," the younger Giuliani said from the bottom of the frame. "I am infuriated by all of this, and any American that believes in an independent justice system -- this is going after one of President Trump's closest allies. That's exactly what this is. Any American that does not believe that, they are just biased."

Too bad Chris Farley isn't around now because this would be perfect SNL fodder like this was....

Spoiler

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 10

21 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

this is going after one of President Trump's closest allies. That's exactly what this is. Any American that does not believe that, they are just biased."

Well I wouldn't be surprised if that part is right. Birds of a feather flock together - Trump is a known con and is as shady as shady gets, so looking at his closest allies to see what crimes THEY have committed seems like a good idea!

• Upvote 16

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

The former New York City mayor's son complained from an oddly shot video in a half-empty parking lot that the investigation was a partisan attack and named each of the five judges who voted for the penalty.

I guess Four Seasons Landscaping wasn't available to host the press conference.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21

28 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The adult bookstore across the street from them was also booked up.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

58 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Five Seasons Tire in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Hyatt Electric Company in Napa, California, and Hilton Plumbing and Heating in Pana, Illinois are probably booked up as well to hold the pressers.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

The court order warms my heart.  I am so happy to see the reference to Four Seasons Total Landscaping has been included.  ? 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

This would be a problem for Rudy if he'd been practicing law in the first place. The suspension does nothing to stop him from practicing lies and scams.

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic