IGNORED

Has Anyone Seen Ghouliani Sober?

AmazonGrace

This is so good.  Apologizing in advance for the imagery, but they are getting ready to hand Rudy's ass to him on a plank. 

I hope the horror of last Wednesday will prompt many such actions like this in the coming days. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

25 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

*snickers loudly*

Read about that this evening as well. Ya think Rudy would know by now Turd doesn’t pay his bills

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

He probably means Kash Patel,

a huge Trumpster who has had far too many positions of power in this sham administration, including being chief of staff to the Acting US Secretary of Defense at the moment.

• Upvote 4

So yeah, it turns out  Rudy can't be Trump's attorney in the impeachment trial because he personally committed some light incitement on Trump's behalf. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So yeah, it turns out  Rudy can't be Trump's attorney in the impeachment trial because he personally committed some light incitement on Trump's behalf. 

Perhaps Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are available?

• Haha 11

17 minutes ago, Becky said:

Perhaps Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are available?

I remember when Lin Wood was just famous for being the atty for the Ramsay’s and Dr. Phil.

• Upvote 5

Rudy wants you to know that he never asked anyone to pay him for a pardon for Rudy.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

This is old but still funny

There have been so many scandals I had forgotten all about Stormy Daniels

There are ferrets.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 3

I really like this description of Ghouliani that a writer at Above the Law had for him. 

Rudy Giuliani, the president’s lawyer and the future star of every legal ethics exam for all eternity, is being shown the door by his home state bar association.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9

I read the 107-page complaint currently posted on CNN.  It’s worth a scroll, especially as it builds a narrative resulting in the storming of the capitol.  Also, photos of huckster Rudy are very apt.  I’m interested in how Rudy will respond.  

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I read the 107-page complaint currently posted on CNN.  It’s worth a scroll, especially as it builds a narrative resulting in the storming of the capitol.  Also, photos of huckster Rudy are very apt.  I’m interested in how Rudy will respond.  

Dominion will need to show that Benito Ghouliani  made statements  "with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not." The New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (1964).  I don't think it would be too hard to show that to be the case since Ghouliani apparently made all these claims while knowing they were false.  I noted in the filing that they said he hadn't stuck his neck out in court by repeating his Dominion claims.  Probably since he knew that he'd have a shitload of disciplinary problems if he advanced something he knew to be false. 

• I Agree 4

8 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Dominion will need to show that Benito Ghouliani  made statements  "with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not." The New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (1964).  I don't think it would be too hard to show that to be the case since Ghouliani apparently made all these claims while knowing they were false.  I noted in the filing that they said he hadn't stuck his neck out in court by repeating his Dominion claims.  Probably since he knew that he'd have a shitload of disciplinary problems if he advanced something he knew to be false. 

We’ll need a warehouse full of your famous popcorn as these Dominion cases go through the court system.  ?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

That's a bit much for Bannon even.

When Bannon is the one who attempts to ground you you're definitely screwed.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic