IGNORED

Palin not going for 2012 GOP candidacy

Rowan

Awesome.

(and I :romance-heartbeating: your avatar, Rowan)

Thx! I almost don't want to post more because the username seems to go so well. I can't wait for Part2 on DVD to watch The Prince's Tale over and over and over.

Given she couldn't even complete her term as Alaskan governor this is good news, not that she had a snowball's chance in hell of winning. :clap:

Part of me is wondering if she was paid off.

She wouldn't have won the presidency but she may have gotten the vote for the GOP candidate. Hmmmm.

So glad! Not that it would have mattered, it seems at times that all the GOP candidates don't have much higher thinking, Palin would have fit right in...

So glad! Not that it would have mattered, it seems at times that all the GOP candidates don't have much higher thinking, Palin would have fit right in...

she would have been smarter than the other stooges she would be the Larry of the three.

she would have been smarter than the other stooges she would be the Larry of the three.

True, and scary at the same time. I think an IQ test needs to be administered before entering politics...

True, and scary at the same time. I think an IQ test needs to be administered before entering politics...

That would leave no one to run unless you lower the standards quite a bit.

That would leave no one to run unless you lower the standards quite a bit.

I can always dream of intelligent politicians at least. Since I know the reality will not match up with it. Since Palin isn't in the running, I hope she doesn't get to bored and decide to shoot another t.v. show, I watched one episode and fell asleep during it.

I'm disappointed. Palin as the GOP candidate would have assured an Obama re-election.

This. Now we'll just have to listen to her grating voice to no good purpose.

I'm disappointed. Palin as the GOP candidate would have assured an Obama re-election.

This! Cannot stand the woman but she seems marginally less whacko than Perry who may actually be electable.

I said to my husband weeks ago that she was not going to run, but she sure was going to bilk her supporters our of $$$ for as long as she possibly could.

Suckers!

I am glad she is not running. I was actually a bit concerned. You never know what people will buy from the media. I think the media is pushing conservative crazies partly to make all conservatives look crazy, but they don't even consider that people will vote for this shit just because they are pissed off about the economy.

Europeans laugh at us enough. Let's not give them more fodder. Americans are for the most part wonderful, hardworking, caring people and I think we need some serious PR. Sarah Palin is not the type of image I want to present to the world.

Of course she isn't. She doesn't want to give up that Fox paycheck and living off the money she is getting from rich donors for her political PAC. She knows that if she were to run, a microscope would be on her finances.

I really didn't think she would run, so this didn't surprise me at all, but I guess a lot of her supporters are really disappointed, and she did lead them on.

I guess pretending to run probably made her a lot of money, and she can make even more if she works with Fox News.

Debates between her and Obama would have been pretty hilarious, though. Oh well

Archived