IGNORED

CalebAndAbby

CanticleoftheTurning

calebandabby.blogspot.com/2007/07/caleb-and-abbys-courtship.html

So, I don't know how to break links yet, sorry :( Their blog doesn't seem to be in the main blog list, and neither is his sister, Anna's blog.

Anyway, I'm vaguely familiar with the main Beasley family due to homeschooling background. I had no clue they were an ATI family. :shock:

and the courtship described in here...so creepy. What, she couldn't sit next to Caleb until they were "courting"? Can't guys and gals sit next to each other as friends? As strangers?

There were several large families in my homeschool circle that I would now identify as Quiverfull--one had I think 10 kids last I know, it might be more now, and they live on a AFB and made space for the family by cutting a hole in the wall between two adjoining military apartments.

It's just kind of a weird experience realizing that so many of my homeschool acquaintances are part of the fundy movement.

Married 2 years and 3 blessings already. Makes me tired to think about. Don't know if there's a set of twins or just a baby every 10 months.

The babies were born in July 2008, Nov 2009, Dec 2010. I think the 2 year marriage length was when they started the blog.

Caleb is homeschooled and ATI but he went to a university, majored in civil engineering, and was #1 in his class.

The babies were born in July 2008, Nov 2009, Dec 2010. I think the 2 year marriage length was when they started the blog.

Caleb is homeschooled and ATI but he went to a university, majored in civil engineering, and was #1 in his class.

Holy cow. They're on their way to match the size of their own families.

Interesting how his big brother Daniel is going to an unacreddited Gothard law school, but Caleb was able to go to UNL. And obviously Josh...yeah. We know how his marriage went. :?

Interesting how his big brother Daniel is going to an unacreddited Gothard law school, but Caleb was able to go to UNL. And obviously Josh...yeah. We know how his marriage went. :?

Do you have any link(s) to their families? I don't know them. What happened with Josh's marriage? Is he Caleb's brother?

Do you have any link(s) to their families? I don't know them. What happened with Josh's marriage? Is he Caleb's brother?

sillypippi1.blogspot.com/ is Anna, their sister,

Bethany's Blog (Bethany Beasley): bloggingbeth.blogspot.com (Wissmann daughter, wife of Dan)

Daring to be a Daniel (Dan Beasley): daringtobeadaniel.blogspot.com (husband of Bethany)

Josh used to have a blog, but he deactivated it, probably after the media swarmed all over Facebook and the Internet trying to find out more about the family.

I think they have a family blog, but I can't be sure. Not finding it at the moment.

He served a short prison sentence for shooting and killing his wife.

http://www.ketv.com/r/21106267/detail.html

Now that I looked at that I do remember reading about them a few weeks ago. They were newlyweds too. Didn't his wife have a blog? Or maybe it was her family that had one.

She's pregnant and due in February. Uffda, I can't imagine kids so close together.

Now that I looked at that I do remember reading about them a few weeks ago. They were newlyweds too. Didn't his wife have a blog? Or maybe it was her family that had one.

joshuaandalaina.blogspot.com/

thegradyfamilyarchives.blogspot.com/2008/11/wedding-josh-and-alaina.html I think they're relatives.

Could have sworn the Moores and the Beasleys had a family blog, but perhaps they're private.

Well,this will keep me busy tonight. :) I am so tired of the seven sisters and the boring graveyard and lighthouse vacation pics. I need something new.

Archived