IGNORED

Captain Bret Alan Smith Part 5: Still No Trial Update: He Plead Guilty

DaisyD

When you start thinking about it, it really reaches new levels of fucked up. 

He says that they spend a decade filled with despair. And all he wanted was love but instead he got was a bitter, sad wife. 

But yet, apparently, he *knows* they will travel the world together and eat bread and shit. You just got done telling us how miserable you were being married!?

Bret buddy, your trial is over actually. You got your boots smoked. Don't start planning that Appalachia trip until at least the 2040s...

• Upvote 5

This man really makes me sick to my stomach, if that is aimed at Katie then that is just beyond sick, Katie divorced him because he abused children and she wanted him out of her and her children's lives. His parent's don't deserve to see any of their grandchildren again not just Katie's children, I am not surprised that the Smith children that married into the Morton family have cut them off too. 

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

This man really makes me sick to my stomach, if that is aimed at Katie then that is just beyond sick, Katie divorced him because he abused children and she wanted him out of her and her children's lives. His parent's don't deserve to see any of their grandchildren again not just Katie's children, I am not surprised that the Smith children that married into the Morton family have cut them off too. 

I also hope that the adopted Smith children eventually all leave the Smith parents behind as well. I know it’s a small chance that all of them will though. I hope at least a few of them do. Especially Madara and Sitara. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 5:25 PM, RosyDaisy said:

You sick mother fucker!  May you end your days in prison!

His maximum possible release date is 12/18/2048 (he'll be 65).

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bethella said:

His maximum possible release date is 12/18/2048 (he'll be 65).

I just want him to stay there until his kids are grown. The youngest is just a toddler.

• I Agree 3