IGNORED

Do fundie bloggers read here?

fundies_like_zombies

i mean I know the ones like heartsdesire and Zsu Zsu do as they have mentioned the site in their blogs.

But what about the other bloggers? Do you think they read and it makes them think about their beliefs?

We know some "littler" fundie bloggers read her as they have visited but I thought that maybe some read but didn't post here or on their blogs but that some of the posts here might make them question a bit.

I doubt it would make them question their beliefs. People don't hear until they're ready to hear.

On a vaguely related note I think I found another fundy blog: guardedheart-grace.blogspot.com

I kinda hope some of those that maybe have a bit of doubt read here.

Or those not raised up in fundiness so it could stop them getting too deep.

Just noticed this one: awritingmaiden.blogspot.com

Absolutely.

They lurk. They can't help it. Some of them even have sockpuppet accounts, I"m sure.

Anyone can pretend to be anyone, on the Internet, but most of the stealth-fundies we've had have outed themselves eventually.

I doubt it would make them question their beliefs. People don't hear until they're ready to hear.

On a vaguely related note I think I found another fundy blog: guardedheart-grace.blogspot.com

I visited her site and for some reason decided to take the "Which Austen Heroine are You?" quiz. I'm happy knowing that I'm Elizabeth Bennet. I an now sleep soundly at night knowing this.

I think they lurk so they can see if we discuss them so they can then brag, I mean moan, on their blogs about being persecuted for the sake of Christ.

Archived