IGNORED

Lori Alexander 35: Closing Windows Because of the Fires

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

Yea, what exactly does Lori do at home? She barely gardens, doesn't can, doesn't knit, pays people to paint and redecorate, she barely cooks, did hardly any Christmas decorating. Yet she goes out to eat with friends & to hobby lobby to buy cheap ass decor and spend Ken's hard earned money. 

Today's post sounds so much like my mother. "Oh there is so much to do at home. You don't need to work or volunteer anywhere."

She doesn't any of things she lists. But of course she'd just say she's not bored at home and therefore can't be bothered. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Keepers at home: minding their own family affairs, not gadding abroad (beyond or out of the walls of a house); and inspecting into, and busying themselves about other people’s matters. 

But isn't that exactly what Lori does?  She is constantly looking into other women's lives and marriages, and busying herself with their business.

Well, a MAN has responded.

The word Gad is the modern word God. Its the same

I'm like, what:laughing-rolling:

There was a set of comments with a woman asking what is wrong with going to Bible studies. Lori blathered, the commenter responded "I agree" and everything was deleted

???

I hope that any FreeJinger members near the fires are safe and healthy, and hopefully no damage to homes either! 

20 minutes ago, jerkit said:

There was a set of comments with a woman asking what is wrong with going to Bible studies. Lori blathered, the commenter responded "I agree" and everything was deleted

???

Maybe it's just a lack of understanding how blog comments are supposed to work? That's my only theory as to why someone would delete an exchange that they "won."

30 minutes ago, jadis87 said:

Uh oh, Lori blocked me on Instagram.

Is this her Transformed Wife account or her personal page? She seems to be on a blocking spree lately. 

2 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Is this her Transformed Wife account or her personal page? She seems to be on a blocking spree lately. 

Wait, are there people who follow Lori's private personal account? Without breaking FJ rules, what's on it? Is it family pictures and other run-of-the-mill insta stuff, or is it more Lori bullshit? 

3 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Both. I made a snarky comment on her doodle yesterday on the Transformed page and now I'm blocked.

8 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Wait, are there people who follow Lori's private personal account? Without breaking FJ rules, what's on it? Is it family pictures and other run-of-the-mill insta stuff, or is it more Lori bullshit? 

I'm not sure if anybody here follows her personal account; although I am toying with the idea of sending a follow request.  *shrugs shoulders* It can't hurt.   

I am starting to wonder if she is suspecting that a lot of FJ members are following her so she is blocking comments that have the slightest tinge of disagreement.  

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I'm not sure if anybody here follows her personal account; although I am toying with the idea of sending a follow request.  *shrugs shoulders* It can't hurt.   

I am starting to wonder if she is suspecting that a lot of FJ members are following her so she is blocking comments that have the slightest tinge of disagreement.  

We are exposing further depths of control and crazyness. 

37 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

That deleted comment is showing on my phone but not laptop. Anyone else get that?

It shows on my phone as well. Haven’t tried via computer. 

I feel bad for some of these women. How isolating it must be to just stay home with minimal interaction with others. I don’t mind spending a day around the house occasionally, but I couldn’t do it on the regular. And I’m not really an extrovert. 

Her interpretation is extreme and isolationist, takes scripture out of context, and completely disregards the commandment to love our neighbors as ourselves. And it places women at risk. 

How can you be salt and light if you stay home as Lori mandates? And how exactly can you raise world changers? That woman who doesn’t leave her house is raising adults completely unequipped to deal with the world. A fund of knowledge is important for development. 

How does she justify her laser focus on Paul as opposed to God’s explicit commands? 

A comment from a man from Lori’s doodle on FB:

“This may not make sense to everyone but I say, "we're not arguing,,,I am leading, teaching, correcting or in some form or another communicating and any arguing that's being done is coming from someone disobeying Gods word rather it be wife or kids. 
If I'm not being reverenced, someone is in sin.”

holy. fuck.

3 minutes ago, jerkit said:

“This may not make sense to everyone but I say, "we're not arguing,,,I am leading, teaching, correcting or in some form or another communicating and any arguing that's being done is coming from someone disobeying Gods word rather it be wife or kids. 

holy. fuck.

Oooooo flashbacks to my Dad. 

20 minutes ago, jerkit said:

holy. fuck.

I saw that too. That wouldn’t work out so well for my DH- but then he says he likes that he’s married to an intelligent, capable, feisty wife. He could not handle a submissive that stayed home all of the time and deferred to him on everything. 

27 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Lori's elderberry syrup recipe is actually from Wellness Mama. Haha

Her salad dressing is actually from her daughter.  She just likes to take the credit.

1 hour ago, jerkit said:

holy. fuck.

Such a typical fundie man. 

IMG_1254.PNG

2 hours ago, jerkit said:

Yeah, the sinner is the tool who wrote this, if that's what he really believes.  I suppose that it could be written by someone, man or woman, who's just winding Lori up.

How does anyone think Lori would take it if her husband came home and told her to start cooking real food, cut off her internet, start practicing what she's been preaching all this time, and threaten to 'correct' her if she disobeys?

Lori's response to I Must Be Reverenced:

Yes, it takes two to argue and if there is arguing going on it is most likely a wife who is not being submissive to her husband and wanting her own way instead.

Of course. In Lori-Land it's never the man's fault. NEVER. :naughty:

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

How does anyone think Lori would take it if her husband came home and told her to start cooking real food, cut off her internet, start practicing what she's been preaching all this time, and threaten to 'correct' her if she disobeys?

Oh I'd love to be a fly on the wall if Ken would.  

So Lori has responded with this:

62565DA4-4B6F-4674-957E-639C4460283D.png

And if you haven’t read th for blog post comments for today (on the blog, not the FB post), there is a comment by Jeff with a gem of a reply from Ken. Like I cannot even articulate a response right now. Reading Ken’s response makes me want to vomit. And Jeff, I don’t even know where to start with you. But I wouldn’t expect Ken’s advice to be your solution. Problems in relationship generally come from unmet expectations. Start there and have an open conversation with your wife. 

Ken is nauseating. 3 and 4 just made me want to hurl--at Ken. He manages to sound smug and pervy at the same time. How the hell does he do that? :puke-huge:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived