IGNORED

Weenese 3: Brother Gary Hawkins Wanting God All Over Him

FundieFarmer

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Did Bro Gary just stop the post mid thought?  

E74B54BF-564A-4E14-9BFD-A18F2EB44EBE.thumb.jpeg.d3254301fd61d6b1a76025cf7502bc40.jpeg

I think Bro Gary's starting a new year's diet... do they have diet weens?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Folks, Bro Heifer and I were talking yesterday about weens, since he gave our baby nephew some of his banana. We decided bananas are fruit weens, and carrots are root weens. We've already established that pickles are green weens.

Are Olive Garden breadsticks yeast weens? Wheat weens?

Trying to think of more things to make into weens.

Weens R Lyfe,

Sis Heifer

6 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Otter Pops are ice weens.

Edward Cullen must be an otter pop. Or has a permanent otter pop.

Bro Heifer said I should make a meme that says, "Bella wants to play with my otter pop!" But I am too tired.

Ok Folks, I keep seeing this fella when I go to Bro Gary's FB, and every time, I think, "he looks fun."

Amirite?

Screenshot_2018-01-25-17-13-08_kindlephoto-120255049.png.720ccb3b0b2476ccabdfbd3ee7e3a5a2.png

Yours in Feeling Judged,

Sis Heifer

12 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Ok Folks, I keep seeing this fella when I go to Bro Gary's FB, and every time, I think, "he looks fun."

Amirite?

Screenshot_2018-01-25-17-13-08_kindlephoto-120255049.png.720ccb3b0b2476ccabdfbd3ee7e3a5a2.png

Yours in Feeling Judged,

Sis Heifer

is that who this :pb_eek: is based off of?

12 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Amirite?

Yours in Feeling Judged,

Sis Heifer

That’s a party waiting to happen... 

ok folks... whenever i see this thread move a page I get a little sad because this is the best thread title evahhh!

20 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Edward Cullen must be an otter pop. Or has a permanent otter pop.

Bro Heifer said I should make a meme that says, "Bella wants to play with my otter pop!" But I am too tired.

When Twilight was big, one day my husband came home cracking himself up at the fact the Edward has an ice dick.  Such a weirdo!

14 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Amirite?

Yours in Feeling Judged,

Sis Heifer

I'm inviting him to my next party as we speak. (Now, granted, I don't throw any parties so that will be never, but that's not important right now.)

It just looks like an awkward selfie to me. I used to look a little awkward when I first took selfies, but not so much anymore. I don't actually take selfies that often, because I'm not great at smiling on cue for photos. 

It looks like he opened his phone to take a photo of something else but the camera was flipped so it showed his face instead of whatever it was he wanted to photograph.

Aww no! Don’t be mean about how he looks! He might be a valiant ally in the fight against bad weens!

He's the guy with the gun and Bible picture I posted a few pages ago. He's also rather fond of the Confederate flag, so I don't feel too bad mocking him.

I saw this and had to share - since Bro G-Haw always self-promotes during his rantings preaching.

good preaching.jpg

How many pages (threads?) back would I have to read to learn about the Polar Octopus? Or would I have to watch one of Bro G's videos?

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

I saw this and had to share - since Bro G-Haw always self-promotes during his rantings preaching.

good preaching.jpg

The kid that preached Sunday kept saying, "you need to wrote that down if you haven't. " I'm thinking, "you're not doing your job if you have to tell people to write something down."

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

How many pages (threads?) back would I have to read to learn about the Polar Octopus? Or would I have to watch one of Bro G's videos?

You don't have to read back anywhere, because I'll just tell you. It was my weird kid, who was obsessed with marine life, especially octopuses, when she was in preschool. She'd never stop talking about octopuses, to the point where any time she meant to say the word "opposite", she'd accidentally say "octopus" instead. This would happen multiple times on each occasion. She'd be like, "the octopus of...no! I mean octopus!" So anyway, I said something about the polar opposite, or as we would call it in my house, the polar octopus.

Ok Folks, is the LORD, like, Bro Gary's dom? Are they in a DD/lg situation? And, if so, should he just go around including all these people in their scenes?

I don't recall consenting. Maybe just going to his FB implies consent? Bro Gary, you are CREEPING ME OUT, yet I cannot look away.Screenshot_2018-01-26-14-21-59_kindlephoto-195663558.png.8401c34ea4eae37f05b95c88a10e7cfd.png

Also, even my girl Miranda enjoys herself some good weens.Screenshot_2018-01-22-19-06-54_kindlephoto-195787987.thumb.png.289af6db892340b44eab2bd1cc054ecc.png

All my whats,

Sis Heifer

2 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

The kid that preached Sunday kept saying, "you need to wrote that down if you haven't. " I'm thinking, "you're not doing your job if you have to tell people to write something down."

Who takes a notepad to church?! (Well OK, those of us who were bored and doodling might have...)

Ok folks, I’ve tried to listen before, but I’m home alone this evening (Jill Rod knows how hard it is to be away from my husband - and we are very close) so I’ve been listening to Bro. Gary (HAY MAY UN) and noticed that he calls himself ‘Hawkeye’ in one of the videos. For some reason this struck me as utterly hilarious. Good preachings, Brother Hawkeye. 

Sis. Jellybean 

On 1/23/2018 at 12:42 PM, Georgiana said:

Those dang sluttish Olive Gardens....showing the WHOLE WORLD their breadsticks!!! Don't they know that they are tempting their brothers and sisters to fall off the path?  HOW am I expected to keep to keto when their AMPLE portions of soft and tender pasta are just FALLING OUT of the bowl?!?  

That made me horney!  

"He is always in time on HIS time?" 

OK folks, I think I cracked it: Bro Gary got God and Gandalf confused.

IMG_6409.GIF

2 hours ago, Georgiana said:

"He is always in time on HIS time?"

Why wouldn't He always be in time on HIS time?  It's HIS time.  Though I wonder whether He might have spent a bit more of HIS time creating Bro Ween in HIS image.

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived