IGNORED

Scaramucci, Scaramucci, can you do the Drumfdango?

fraurosena

Lol lol lol. The Mooch vision for the White House communications strategy was revealed and Mr. "Reince is fucking paranoid", "Bannon sucks his own cock", and "these people should have been hanged" had this to say, among other things:  

Scaramucci — who in his first days on the job repeatedly went on TV to threaten firings of White House staffers, and publicly accused then-chief of staff Reince Priebus of being the primary source of White House leaks — also called for staff to be more civil and humble. "Make it clear that horn tooting and denigrating colleagues is unacceptable," the memo reads.

Furthermore, it appears that the Mooch has no idea who the president is: 

"POTUS should regularly provide op-ed pieces to major publications. The op-eds will (almost always) produce the story of the day, and POTUS will be setting the terms of the discussion," the memo reads. "Most Presidents have used op-eds sparingly to maximize effect. But, the media world has changed, and POTUS should write frequent op-eds to advance his agenda (and use adversarial newspapers to his own advantage)."

Any of the literate candidates who would be able to write an op-ed didn't actually get elected. 

He thought the White House works for the Trump family: 

a) Comms needs to be structurally re-organized to serve its various customers

-a group dedicated to serving as a PR department for POTUS and his family members. 

-Comms should seek to de-escalate tensions with the media.

I think this sunk him in Trump's eyes. At least you could always trust Spicer to denigrate the fake news. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/here-is-anthony-scaramuccis-communications-plan-from-before?utm_term=.xmMy9X159X#.tfmRQ3avQ3

g) Comms needs to equip POTUS with opportunities to make many more positive announcements The ratio of positive to negative is out of balance, and the responsibility to correct this lies with Comms. There are achievements/wins throughout the government that go unpublicized. Comms should help POTUS convey a Reaganesque “happy warrior” image by sourcing and packaging these wins. Comms should study the ratio of “good,” “neutral,” and “negative” communications from POTUS and help move the ratio towards the “good.”

And this sounds like he's complaining about Trump's whiny tweets so that can't have endeared him to Trump either.

• Upvote 6

23 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I just saw this John Oliver takedown of The Mooch;

Love Bob Schieffer's reaction. He can't stop laughing.

• Upvote 2

CNN is reporting that The Mooch will have a "special event" on Facebook tomorrow (Friday).

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Good grief he said he was gonna to dark and disappear from public life just the other day 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anthony-scaramucci-what-went-wrong_us_59811cc9e4b02b36343ec1da

Pfffft. This is the person who said 'Someone told me, I'm not gonna say who' ... 'Ok, how about the president? The president told me' in one and the same breath. 

Saying he'll go dark and turning around to stand in the spotlight seems consistent for this drama-lama.

:dramallama-nanner:

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, JMarie said:

CNN is reporting that The Mooch will have a "special event" on Facebook tomorrow (Friday).

What does that mean? Tell-all? Profane rant?  With this guy, you really have no way of knowing, do you?

• Upvote 2

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/anthony-scaramucci-online-event-friday/index.html

Anthony Scaramucci will no longer host an online event Friday, according to a tweet posted on his personal Twitter account Thursday afternoon.

"No Press Event Tomorrow: Focusing on Family, My Work in The Private Sector. #MovingForward Stay Tuned!" Scaramucci's tweet reads.

Following his departure from the White House after just five days as communications director, Scaramucci said he was planning to host on Friday an online event, during which he would address the American people directly.

Scaramucci said the event would give him the opportunity to reach and communicate with the President's base.

Although his time as communications director was notably short, Scaramucci told CNN he only anticipated being in the position six to nine months. Scaramucci said he was brought into the White House as a "special purpose vehicle" to disrupt the culture of leaking and counterproductive infighting.

On Wednesday, CNN obtained an internal memo that detailed his other goals, which included things like trying to improve press relations and create more content from within the White House.

Scaramucci was fired from the Trump administration by new chief of staff John Kelly days after a New Yorker article detailed a conversation between Scaramucci and reporter Ryan Lizza. During the profanity-laced conversation, Scaramucci accused former Trump chief of staff Reince Priebus of being the source of West Wing leaks and said "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own c--k," among other things.

Scaramucci said he believes his story is being misconstrued, however, and said had he known he was speaking on the record he would have not spoken in such a vulgar manner on behalf of the President.

However, Scaramucci told CNN he still considers his short tenure in the White House successful. Both former White House press secretary Sean Spicer and Priebus left during his time as communications director.

Scaramucci told CNN he believes he was the target of both parties, and that the media has painted him as a loose cannon.

Before Thursday's announcement, Scaramucci had told CNN he planned to stay out of public view following Friday's event until after Labor Day, when he will announce his next venture after he evaluate his various media and finance-related opportunities.

Now we'll never know!

• Upvote 4

On 8/3/2017 at 4:17 PM, JMarie said:

Scaramucci told CNN he believes he was the target of both parties, and that the media has painted him as a loose cannon.

Wow. Just wow. Mooch the epitome of decorum thinks he was framed and painted as a loose cannon? He really is Trump's mini me. A 21st century bat shit crazy Icrus 

• Upvote 10

On 7/31/2017 at 6:54 PM, GrumpyGran said:

What the everlovin' fuck? I take 8 hours off(NOT kidding) to go buy a car and this happens? I promise to back-read all of your entries tomorrow after PT but OMG, what a take down!  The most epic 11 days in history! I've heard of train wrecks that were less dramatic than this.

I know!  I just returned from a road trip that lasted longer than his term of employment.  Trump's hires just get worse and worse.  Who's next from the bottom of the scrap heap?

• Upvote 9

22 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

I know!  I just returned from a road trip that lasted longer than his term of employment.  Trump's hires just get worse and worse.  Who's next from the bottom of the scrap heap?

Anyone who's not a Trump (or married to one) is fair game, I suppose.

• Upvote 6

@AmazonGrace -- Ooh! I definitely need to set the DVR and pop a bunch of popcorn!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

@AmazonGrace -- Ooh! I definitely need to set the DVR and pop a bunch of popcorn!

Recaps please.

• Upvote 4

LOL, he's up at night counting his bonus for the great story he wrote about Mooch.

• Upvote 7

50 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

Yeah...It't the reporter's fault he taped you...

Remember when Republicans used to preach about personal responsibility?

• Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Remember when Republicans used to preach about personal responsibility?

But personal responsibility is only for the poor, minorities, and liberals. Republicans can do whatever they want and weasel their way out of the consequences. If they have to face it- well God. Are we to really believe that every Republican man has been faithful to his wife? Are we really to believe that none has ever had a daughter get pregnant outside of marriage, or a mistress, and had a "secret meeting" with a doctor to "fix" the problem? I find it impossible to believe as well. It's the party of others must take personal responsibility, but I'm going to fix it and get a "do over". 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

Wait if Lizza is Tripp is Scaramucci Lewinsky?

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

But personal responsibility is only for the poor, minorities, and liberals. Republicans can do whatever they want and weasel their way out of the consequences. If they have to face it- well God. Are we to really believe that every Republican man has been faithful to his wife? Are we really to believe that none has ever had a daughter get pregnant outside of marriage, or a mistress, and had a "secret meeting" with a doctor to "fix" the problem? I find it impossible to believe as well. It's the party of others must take personal responsibility, but I'm going to fix it and get a "do over". 

I totally agree, I just find it humorous that Republicans no longer feel the need to even put up a pretense of abiding by the rules they expect others to live by. 

• Upvote 8

Mooch will also be on GMA on Sunday.

The responses to the Lizza tweet include some gentle mocking for his expressed shock that reporters report, fact checkers saying that you don't actually need Mooch's permission in DC to record calls with him, and this 

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

Oh my, he still has that problem, doesn't he? And no one now who cares enough to stage an intervention. :TrainWreckMotion:

• Upvote 3