IGNORED

Scaramucci, Scaramucci, can you do the Drumfdango?

fraurosena

18 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Wait if Lizza is Tripp is Scaramucci Lewinsky?

Hey Scoochie Moochie boy, have you seen Lizza, Tripp and Lewinsky in the same room at the same time? Maybe they are all the same person. What the bloody hell is he smoking?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 5

"The Mooch won’t let go"

Spoiler

The defining moment of Anthony Scaramucci’s 11-day tenure as President Trump’s White House communications director came when he called New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza seeking to discover Lizza’s sources for a scoop about who was coming to dinner at the White House on that particular night (Sean Hannity, Bill Shine and others, as it turned out). In the course of the call, Scaramucci slimed colleagues Reince Priebus (who Scaramucci suggested was a leaker) and Stephen K. Bannon (who Scaramucci suggested could pleasure himself in hard-to-execute ways) as he pushed for the names of Lizza’s sources.

The next morning, on CNN, Scaramucci made amends to Lizza in a bizarre cable-news moment: “When I was speaking to you last night, Ryan, I said it was unpatriotic that you weren’t telling me who the leakers were. I was on a plane landing in New York. I have to go visit my mom. And so you may have caught it the wrong way. I was teasing you and it was sarcastic. It was one Italian to another. It wasn’t me trying to get you to say — if you could give me a sense of who they are because I have a responsibility to the president of the United States. When you said you didn’t, I totally respect your journalism and your integrity.”

That very day — July 27 — Lizza checked in with Scaramucci, via a call in which the reporter confirmed with The Mooch that their discussion the previous evening had been on the record.

On July 31, Scaramucci was fired by a new chief of staff, John F. Kelly, who was seeking to instill some discipline in an unruly White House.

There was a time, before Twitter, when a dismissal of this sort would have ended such an embarrassing episode for a White House. But the Mooch leverages platforms:

Linda Tripp is the former Pentagon public affairs official who secretly recorded chats with Monica Lewinsky discussing her sexual encounters with then-President Bill Clinton.

Clearly, there are two rather enormous differences that The Mooch discounts:

• One, that Lizza and Scaramucci both agreed that their conversation was on the record;
  • Two: “Under the relevant law, Ryan Lizza did not need Anthony Scaramucci’s consent to record the conversation,” a spokeswoman for the New Yorker tells the Erik Wemple Blog over email.

The episode does nothing but perpetuate the questions underlying the Scaramucci debacle, which are: How did this fellow make it into the White House in the first place, and how on Earth did he last so long there?

Mooch, Mooch, Mooch...

• Upvote 6

I remember reading in one of the stories about Scaramucci's flame out, that his mother lived one town over from where he and his wife lived. I keep wondering if he's moved in with his mom, and does he drive her as crazy as he does us? :think:

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Hey Scoochie Moochie boy, have you seen Lizza, Tripp and Lewinsky in the same room at the same time? Maybe they are all the same person. What the bloody hell is he smoking?

:teasing-smokingcrack:  It would be so easy to push this guy over the edge. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GrumpyGran said:

:teasing-smokingcrack:  It would be so easy to push this guy over the edge. 

I don't think he has ever been on this side of the edge.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

The Mooch explains that Trump probably didn't denounce white supremacy because he likes doing the opposite of what the media expects him to do.

But I think most of the media who have paid any attention at all expected Trump to do exactly that: not denounce white supremacy

• Upvote 7

The Mooch explains that Trump probably didn't denounce white supremacy because he likes doing the opposite of what the media expects him to do. But I think most of the media who have paid any attention at all expected Trump to do exactly that: not denounce white  

The whole thing is a mess and honestly he tweets all the flipping time He can't take 30 seconds on twitter to state how saddening this is to him. I think he'll eventually address it hopefully someone is telling him the clock is ticking and the longer he stays silent the worse it is.

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, infooverload said:

The whole thing is a mess and honestly he tweets all the flipping time He can't take 30 seconds on twitter to state how saddening this is to him. I think he'll eventually address it hopefully someone is telling him the clock is ticking and the longer he stays silent the worse it is.

He did specifically denounce this afternoon. Somebody has him by the short hairs right now. I think Ivanka literally did this: :violence-smack: Oh, how much do I love that!

And tomorrow night Colbert puts the hot poker to Moochie! Can't wait. 

• Upvote 3

I have had a singularly craptastic day at work, and am still working a production outage, but while I wait for the data to finish processing, I have turned to Colbert to see him with the Mooch. I so need a laugh tonight.

• Upvote 3

OMG, "Mooch" just said that the TT is "a compassionate person." Seriously. Now he's saying that being president is a tough job and he gave up a good life for it. Steven Colbert called BS on it. Then "Mooch" said, "you don't want to acknowledge it, but he's made big sacrifices." WTDH?

Now "Mooch" is saying that the TT likes being counter intuitive, so that's why he didn't come out more forcefully. Stephen said, "did he order his spine on Amazon Prime, so it took 2 days to show up?"

Stephen asked what it's like at the WH, "Mooch" said, "small". Stephen said, "well, from the outside, it looks like a dumpster fire."

Now Stephen is showing a picture of Mooch and Rancid Penis glaring at each other. Stephen asked if he had been brought in to get rid of RP and Mooch is playing coy. But Mooch is saying he and RP were "great friends" at the RNC. Yeah. Now Stephen is asking if Bannon is a leaker and should he be fired. Mooch said it isn't up to him. Then Stephen asked Mooch if he could do to himself what he said Bannon does to himself. Mooch tried to laugh it off, but looked ticked off.

• Upvote 6

Mooch said he "never asked" Bannon if he's a white supremacist. However, he (mooch) did denounce, very forcefully, white supremacists. He kind of made a joke about his short tenure at the WH. He admitted he made some mistakes, but when Stephen asked him what he'd change, he said nothing. Um, right? He did then say, "at the end of the day, you've got to own up to your failures." That was more honest than I expected. Mooch then gave him a gift of a knife with Colbert's name on it.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Mooch said he "never asked" Bannon if he's a white supremacist. However, he (mooch) did denounce, very forcefully, white supremacists. He kind of made a joke about his short tenure at the WH. He admitted he made some mistakes, but when Stephen asked him what he'd change, he said nothing. Um, right? He did then say, "at the end of the day, you've got to own up to your failures." That was more honest than I expected. Mooch then gave him a gift of a knife with Colbert's name on it.

A knife? Haha. Maybe a favorite gift among the WH staff? After all you probably run out of them on a weekly basis unless you stick around to pull it out.

Ok, now I have to go ahead and watch. Cue TiVo.

• Upvote 5

"Scaramucci on Colbert: ‘I thought I’d last longer than a carton of milk’"

Spoiler

On Monday, former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci appeared on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” where he faced a late-night host who for weeks has gleefully joked about his brief and chaotic time in the White House.

Colbert introduced Scaramucci as “the shortest-tenured communications director in White House history.”

“It’s great to be here,” Scaramucci said after walking onstage to boos from the audience and the house band’s riff on Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” which Colbert had parodied weeks earlier at Scaramucci’s expense (“Scaramouche, Scaramouche, can you do the fandango?”).

“Is it?” Colbert asked.

“I’m like Arya Stark, I took a list of all your comedy writers — my kill list,” Scaramucci said, referencing Colbert’s jokes about the infamous interview that preceded Scaramucci’s abrupt removal from the Trump administration.

“So you’re comedically threatening to kill people who work for me?” Colbert asked.

“I’m kidding!” Scaramucci said. “I’m not allowed to joke anymore. I’ve learned that.”

Colbert laughed.

“I want you to know, just for the record, this is on the record, this is being recorded,” Colbert told Scaramucci. “That’s a microphone you’re wearing right now.”

With that out of the way, Colbert said he had one “gotcha” question for Scaramucci.  “Nazis: good or bad?” he asked.

“Super bad,” Scaramucci said.

Colbert asked Scaramucci to explain Trump’s failure to specifically condemn the white supremacists behind the weekend violence in Charlottesville.

“It was late, I’m not going to say that it wasn’t, but he did go to the White House today and he did make a statement,” said Scaramucci, who had criticized Trump’s initial response in earlier interviews. “It was very declarative.”

“The president had prepared remarks on Saturday, and he had prepared remarks today,” Colbert noted. “Today he stuck to the script. Saturday, he went off-script with his ‘many sides, many sides.’

“That was an ad-lib in the moment,” Colbert continued. “Which one do you think he meant?”

“I know him as a compassionate person,” Scaramucci said to more boos from Colbert’s audience.

“In what way is he a compassionate person?” Colbert asked. “What is the evidence of that.”

“It’s a super tough job,” Scaramucci said. “He made a step to give up what was a luxurious lifestyle.”

“Who cares?” Colbert interjected. “Really, we’re supposed to feel bad for a guy because he gave up his million-dollar lifestyle and he’s the most powerful man in the world?”

Colbert returned to the question at hand. “Condemning white supremacy and neo-Nazis is a one-inch putt,” he said. “Why do you think he choked?”

Scaramucci noted that the president is often unorthodox in his remarks, adding that “some of that worked during the campaign.”

“But the campaign is over,” Colbert said. “Now, he’s the president.”

“Let’s be fair to him today,” Scaramucci said. “He did condemn the Nazis today.”

“Does he order his spine on Amazon Prime?” Colbert asked. “Why did it take so long?”

Colbert moved on. What was it like working in the Trump White House for 10 days?

“From the outside it looks like a dumpster fire,” Colbert said.

“It’s a tough place,” Scaramucci said. “There was a lot of infighting.”

“Whatever you think about me, I was pretty open about how I think about people,” Scaramucci added.

Colbert showed a photo of Scaramucci and former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus: “This is you over here holding your thumbs in your belt like a gunslinger,” Colbert noted. “And this is Reince Priebus. What is going on? Were you brought in just to get rid of him? And Sean Spicer?”

“I don’t want to say it that way,” Scaramucci replied.

“Say it like the Mooch,” Colbert implored. “Give me some Mooch.”

“So the Mooch … would say there’s no love lost there, I mean obviously, look at the picture,” Scaramucci said, explaining that the photo was taken by a Wall Street Journal reporter ahead of Trump’s interview with the paper. “The weird thing about my relationship with Reince is we were actually pretty good friends when I was a political donor writing checks to the RNC, but once I became part of the administration … it was a little more adversarial.”

“Now, you thought he was one of the leakers,” Colbert told Scaramucci.

“I did,” Scaramucci said.

“He’s gone,” Colbert noted. “Who’s leaking now. Is it Steve Bannon?”

“Well, I’ve said that,” Scaramucci said.

“Is he going to be gone in a week?” Colbert pressed. “What does the Mooch think?”

“Well, if it was up to me, he would be gone, but it’s not up to me,” Scaramucci said.

Colbert had more questions about Trump’s chief strategist. “Are there elements of white supremacy in the White House right now?” Colbert asked, referencing former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke’s assertion that the Charlottesville protests were part of a movement aiming to “fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.”

“Is Steve Bannon a white supremacist?” Colbert asked.

“I don’t think he’s a white supremacist, though I’ve never asked him,” Scaramucci said. “What I don’t like is the toleration of it. It’s something that should be completely and totally intolerated.”

Ultimately, Colbert wanted to know if Scaramucci felt “burned” by his experience with the Trump administration.

“Not at all,” Scaramucci said. “When you take a job like that, you know your expiration is coming.”

“I didn’t think I’d last too long,” he continued. “But I thought I’d last longer than a carton of milk.”

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Scaramucci on Colbert: ‘I thought I’d last longer than a carton of milk’"

Hide contents

On Monday, former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci appeared on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” where he faced a late-night host who for weeks has gleefully joked about his brief and chaotic time in the White House.

Colbert introduced Scaramucci as “the shortest-tenured communications director in White House history.”

“It’s great to be here,” Scaramucci said after walking onstage to boos from the audience and the house band’s riff on Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” which Colbert had parodied weeks earlier at Scaramucci’s expense (“Scaramouche, Scaramouche, can you do the fandango?”).

“Is it?” Colbert asked.

“I’m like Arya Stark, I took a list of all your comedy writers — my kill list,” Scaramucci said, referencing Colbert’s jokes about the infamous interview that preceded Scaramucci’s abrupt removal from the Trump administration.

“So you’re comedically threatening to kill people who work for me?” Colbert asked.

“I’m kidding!” Scaramucci said. “I’m not allowed to joke anymore. I’ve learned that.”

Colbert laughed.

“I want you to know, just for the record, this is on the record, this is being recorded,” Colbert told Scaramucci. “That’s a microphone you’re wearing right now.”

With that out of the way, Colbert said he had one “gotcha” question for Scaramucci.  “Nazis: good or bad?” he asked.

“Super bad,” Scaramucci said.

Colbert asked Scaramucci to explain Trump’s failure to specifically condemn the white supremacists behind the weekend violence in Charlottesville.

“It was late, I’m not going to say that it wasn’t, but he did go to the White House today and he did make a statement,” said Scaramucci, who had criticized Trump’s initial response in earlier interviews. “It was very declarative.”

“The president had prepared remarks on Saturday, and he had prepared remarks today,” Colbert noted. “Today he stuck to the script. Saturday, he went off-script with his ‘many sides, many sides.’

“That was an ad-lib in the moment,” Colbert continued. “Which one do you think he meant?”

“I know him as a compassionate person,” Scaramucci said to more boos from Colbert’s audience.

“In what way is he a compassionate person?” Colbert asked. “What is the evidence of that.”

“It’s a super tough job,” Scaramucci said. “He made a step to give up what was a luxurious lifestyle.”

“Who cares?” Colbert interjected. “Really, we’re supposed to feel bad for a guy because he gave up his million-dollar lifestyle and he’s the most powerful man in the world?”

Colbert returned to the question at hand. “Condemning white supremacy and neo-Nazis is a one-inch putt,” he said. “Why do you think he choked?”

Scaramucci noted that the president is often unorthodox in his remarks, adding that “some of that worked during the campaign.”

“But the campaign is over,” Colbert said. “Now, he’s the president.”

“Let’s be fair to him today,” Scaramucci said. “He did condemn the Nazis today.”

“Does he order his spine on Amazon Prime?” Colbert asked. “Why did it take so long?”

Colbert moved on. What was it like working in the Trump White House for 10 days?

“From the outside it looks like a dumpster fire,” Colbert said.

“It’s a tough place,” Scaramucci said. “There was a lot of infighting.”

“Whatever you think about me, I was pretty open about how I think about people,” Scaramucci added.

Colbert showed a photo of Scaramucci and former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus: “This is you over here holding your thumbs in your belt like a gunslinger,” Colbert noted. “And this is Reince Priebus. What is going on? Were you brought in just to get rid of him? And Sean Spicer?”

“I don’t want to say it that way,” Scaramucci replied.

“Say it like the Mooch,” Colbert implored. “Give me some Mooch.”

“So the Mooch … would say there’s no love lost there, I mean obviously, look at the picture,” Scaramucci said, explaining that the photo was taken by a Wall Street Journal reporter ahead of Trump’s interview with the paper. “The weird thing about my relationship with Reince is we were actually pretty good friends when I was a political donor writing checks to the RNC, but once I became part of the administration … it was a little more adversarial.”

“Now, you thought he was one of the leakers,” Colbert told Scaramucci.

“I did,” Scaramucci said.

“He’s gone,” Colbert noted. “Who’s leaking now. Is it Steve Bannon?”

“Well, I’ve said that,” Scaramucci said.

“Is he going to be gone in a week?” Colbert pressed. “What does the Mooch think?”

“Well, if it was up to me, he would be gone, but it’s not up to me,” Scaramucci said.

Colbert had more questions about Trump’s chief strategist. “Are there elements of white supremacy in the White House right now?” Colbert asked, referencing former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke’s assertion that the Charlottesville protests were part of a movement aiming to “fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.”

“Is Steve Bannon a white supremacist?” Colbert asked.

“I don’t think he’s a white supremacist, though I’ve never asked him,” Scaramucci said. “What I don’t like is the toleration of it. It’s something that should be completely and totally intolerated.”

Ultimately, Colbert wanted to know if Scaramucci felt “burned” by his experience with the Trump administration.

“Not at all,” Scaramucci said. “When you take a job like that, you know your expiration is coming.”

“I didn’t think I’d last too long,” he continued. “But I thought I’d last longer than a carton of milk.”

Would not be surprised if you ended up on a milk carton, Mooch. Sorry, couldn't resist.:pb_neutral:

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

OMG, "Mooch" just said that the TT is "a compassionate person." Seriously. Now he's saying that being president is a tough job and he gave up a good life for it. Steven Colbert called BS on it. Then "Mooch" said, "you don't want to acknowledge it, but he's made big sacrifices." WTDH?

Of course Trump gave up a lot to be president.  Everyone elected to that position does regardless of what they had prior to taking office.  The thing that irks me is that Mooch wants me to have sympathy for Trump because of it.  Sorry.  I don't have any sympathy for presidents.  This is an office you have to try very hard to win.  You don't just stumble into it.  Therefore, the decision to run is of your own choosing.  You don't want to make the sacrifice?  Don't run.  But don't do it and then expect me to cry tears for you.

• Upvote 9

• 2 months later...

I think this is true of most of "the Mooch's" life. "The Scaramucci Post’s Holocaust poll was a cry for attention"

Spoiler

Anthony Scaramucci lasted only 11 days in the White House, and his so-called media company lasted less than a month after its launch before becoming embroiled in a Holocaust denial scandal.

The Scaramucci Post began its Tuesday by asking Twitter followers for their “Thoughts?” on an Anne Frank Halloween costume that was recently removed from many retailers following online outrage. Then, it moved on to provoking some outrage of its own.

“How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?” the account asked in a poll. Options ranged from “less than one million” to “more than 5 million.” The correct answer received 68 percent of the vote.

At best, this was a trivia question that didn’t quite suit Twitter’s opinion polling function. (The leader of the Scaramucci Post “Social Team,” Lance Laifer, claimed he created it “to highlight ignorance of the basic facts of the Holocaust.”) At worst, it was exactly what it looked like: an overture to the white supremacist forces the administration Scaramucci used to work for has been so reluctant to condemn.

Or maybe it was something else entirely. The Scaramucci Post, put simply, is not a thing. It is not a publication. It is barely even a project. Right now, the Scaramucci Post is nothing more than a Twitter account. It does not matter, yet the controversy it concocted with one very bad tweet has too many people treating it as though it does.

The Scaramucci Post began in September as a mysterious Twitter feed following only Scaramucci himself. Over the next few days, the account alternated between retweeting speculation about what on earth it was and soliciting input on whom it should follow next. Depressingly, this strategy worked: Breathless stories surfaced exploring the purpose of Scaramucci’s new “media venture,” and outlets across the board dispatched reporters to a steakhouse in midtown Manhattan to attend its early October “launch party.”

At that party, Scaramucci came clean — sort of. “We have absolutely no idea what the Scaramucci Post is,” the project’s namesake admitted to a reporter from the Hill newspaper. This meant about as little as everything else he had said so far. The Scaramucci Post, for example, would act as “the center lane in a two-lane highway.” Scaramucci also told the New York Times, “It’s going to start out experiential on the net.” Um, okay.

In the weeks since, the “SP” hasn’t exactly delivered. Scaramucci promised “data-dependent arguments about policy.” The Holocaust poll certainly isn’t that. The account’s other offerings are less offensive, but no more inspiring. “How are you?” a separate poll asks, with 20 emojis after the question and options including “>Great+++” followed by four thumbs-ups of different skin tones.

But Scaramucci was right about one thing. Whether or not the Scaramucci Post produced anything even verging on worthwhile, its inventor always vowed that “we’re going to turn it into a big enterprise.”

And against all odds, he has. Actual publications looked silly enough showing up at a launch party for a project that had nothing to launch. Tuesday, the media and the media-adjacent leaped to attention again. Readers expressed their dismay. Reporters scrambled for a quote. Twitter created a moment titled “The Scaramucci Post removes a poll about the Holocaust,” referring (as too many others have) to the feed as an “outlet.” Even this blog post adds to the brouhaha — but with the hope of making sure it’s the last that Scaramucci stirs up.

“At least one person is getting fired” over the poll debacle, a source “close to @Scaramucci” told CNN’s Jake Tapper. Fired from what? This is the same game the Scaramucci Post has been playing since the beginning. “Follows ≠ Job Offers,” it proclaims in its Twitter bio. Job offers where?

When Laifer announced the poll’s removal, he included a screenshot of the very same poll. This nonentity has been vying for attention from the get-go, and Tuesday’s tweet may be its greatest success yet. The Scaramucci Post has managed to rile up the Internet about Holocaust denial when the real thing that doesn’t exist is the Scaramucci Post. It’s better to keep it that way.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2

On 10/17/2017 at 9:12 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I think this is true of most of "the Mooch's" life. "The Scaramucci Post’s Holocaust poll was a cry for attention"

Hide contents

Anthony Scaramucci lasted only 11 days in the White House, and his so-called media company lasted less than a month after its launch before becoming embroiled in a Holocaust denial scandal.

The Scaramucci Post began its Tuesday by asking Twitter followers for their “Thoughts?” on an Anne Frank Halloween costume that was recently removed from many retailers following online outrage. Then, it moved on to provoking some outrage of its own.

“How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?” the account asked in a poll. Options ranged from “less than one million” to “more than 5 million.” The correct answer received 68 percent of the vote.

At best, this was a trivia question that didn’t quite suit Twitter’s opinion polling function. (The leader of the Scaramucci Post “Social Team,” Lance Laifer, claimed he created it “to highlight ignorance of the basic facts of the Holocaust.”) At worst, it was exactly what it looked like: an overture to the white supremacist forces the administration Scaramucci used to work for has been so reluctant to condemn.

Or maybe it was something else entirely. The Scaramucci Post, put simply, is not a thing. It is not a publication. It is barely even a project. Right now, the Scaramucci Post is nothing more than a Twitter account. It does not matter, yet the controversy it concocted with one very bad tweet has too many people treating it as though it does.

The Scaramucci Post began in September as a mysterious Twitter feed following only Scaramucci himself. Over the next few days, the account alternated between retweeting speculation about what on earth it was and soliciting input on whom it should follow next. Depressingly, this strategy worked: Breathless stories surfaced exploring the purpose of Scaramucci’s new “media venture,” and outlets across the board dispatched reporters to a steakhouse in midtown Manhattan to attend its early October “launch party.”

At that party, Scaramucci came clean — sort of. “We have absolutely no idea what the Scaramucci Post is,” the project’s namesake admitted to a reporter from the Hill newspaper. This meant about as little as everything else he had said so far. The Scaramucci Post, for example, would act as “the center lane in a two-lane highway.” Scaramucci also told the New York Times, “It’s going to start out experiential on the net.” Um, okay.

In the weeks since, the “SP” hasn’t exactly delivered. Scaramucci promised “data-dependent arguments about policy.” The Holocaust poll certainly isn’t that. The account’s other offerings are less offensive, but no more inspiring. “How are you?” a separate poll asks, with 20 emojis after the question and options including “>Great+++” followed by four thumbs-ups of different skin tones.

But Scaramucci was right about one thing. Whether or not the Scaramucci Post produced anything even verging on worthwhile, its inventor always vowed that “we’re going to turn it into a big enterprise.”

And against all odds, he has. Actual publications looked silly enough showing up at a launch party for a project that had nothing to launch. Tuesday, the media and the media-adjacent leaped to attention again. Readers expressed their dismay. Reporters scrambled for a quote. Twitter created a moment titled “The Scaramucci Post removes a poll about the Holocaust,” referring (as too many others have) to the feed as an “outlet.” Even this blog post adds to the brouhaha — but with the hope of making sure it’s the last that Scaramucci stirs up.

“At least one person is getting fired” over the poll debacle, a source “close to @Scaramucci” told CNN’s Jake Tapper. Fired from what? This is the same game the Scaramucci Post has been playing since the beginning. “Follows ≠ Job Offers,” it proclaims in its Twitter bio. Job offers where?

When Laifer announced the poll’s removal, he included a screenshot of the very same poll. This nonentity has been vying for attention from the get-go, and Tuesday’s tweet may be its greatest success yet. The Scaramucci Post has managed to rile up the Internet about Holocaust denial when the real thing that doesn’t exist is the Scaramucci Post. It’s better to keep it that way.

It appears he can't even brew up a pot of nail soup.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

If true, SNL writers better work fast if they want to get a Mooch skit on the air before he's fired again. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Oh, pleeeeze let it be so.  We need The Mooch back in the WH! For entertainment purposes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

He's now on MSNBC, trying to explain the Trump book.  He calls Don Jr. a "great American patriot" (whatever that is), and says Bannon "has a voice in the Republican party, and he needs to knock it off."  Once you take out all the expletives he's used in the past, what The Mooch and Trump say are very similar.  He doesn't believe most of what's in the book (surprise!), and says it's "total and complete nonsense."  The meeting Jr. had with the Russians was a "mistake," not "treason."  Bannon is "unattractive intellecually" (AKA stupid), and claims that just because Trump brags about not reading doesn't mean he's stupid, because Trump is intellectually attractive to The Mooch (?). Lots of deflection and adulation for the Trumps follow.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Bannon is "unattractive intellecually" (AKA stupid),

Oh, and "The Mooch" is Albert Einstein junior? Good grief. He is such a piece of work.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

Trump is intellectually attractive to The Mooch (?).

Hmm, appearance is very important to him, isn't it? He must stare into the mirror a lot. Well, he knows how to stroke Dumpy, he really wants back in the door. Kelly would be pulling his hair out if he had any.

• Upvote 5

You know, I'm not normally a fan of the reality show genre, but I have to admit that Brawling With The Real Naked Trump Supporters Of D.C. is entertaining. :popcorn:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2