IGNORED

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Version of Covfefe

fraurosena

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This aged badly...

image.png.4c6fb5b210e1750e45c90a65992c329f.png

Yep, Sarah, that's your former boss there.  The one you lied for over and over and over.  The one who sent you out on a regular basis to look like an even bigger fool than you usually do.  The one who didn't show for the White House Correspondents' Dinner but required you to go where you rightfully got thoroughly roasted for being a lying liar who lies.  C'mon, retweet it now.  I dare ya. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I’m not the most fashion forward person, but this is Hee-Haw hell from the governor-elect. All she needs is Minnie Pearl’s hat with the price tag hanging from the brim to complete the look.

image.thumb.png.8ac774ff95f740e76fa12aa4505deafa.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

On 12/5/2022 at 10:01 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m not the most fashion forward person, but this is Hee-Haw hell from the governor-elect. All she needs is Minnie Pearl’s hat with the price tag hanging from the brim to complete the look.

That is not fashion forward. It is tripling through multiple time warps and even then fashion backwards, upside down, inside out, and twisted. Let’s analyze, shall we? 

Hair- What in Sun-In hell is happening here? Girl, get yourself some Olaplex or if you want to go cheaper, a jar of mayonnaise. Trust. And fix that color. Your best bet is to stop this sad attempt at whatever you are trying to do (I think it’s blonde) and go a nice, soft brown. Cut off all that damaged hair. I suggest some light layering around your face and the length about an inch below your chin. It will get rid of damage, give some softness to your features, and by going below your chin it will elongate your face rather than hit it at its harsh spot. Some artful highlights would be good. 

I will skip over the face/makeup (or lack) because a) the picture isn’t clear but more importantly b) men aren’t expected to wear makeup so if you are sans makeup, good for you!

The dress- Uff-da. Who is your consultant? Fire immediately. This dress is Little House on the Prairie meets Valley Girl meets 1940s Seersucker Suit Guy meets 4H sewing project - beginner level. It is all wrong for you in every single way. It’s as if you asked your Fairy Godmother for a rocking dress but she was drunk and heard “mocking dress” and delivered well. That dress wouldn’t even look good on a breathtakingly beautiful teenage girl with a perfect face and body and glorious hair. It is the dress equivalent of the Trump administration- poorly designed, badly executed, hideously flawed, and likely criminally expensive. 

The boots. Girl, Lane Bryant and Torrid make great boots at affordable prices for those of us with “generous” calves. Swallow your pride, embrace your size, and get a pair that fit so you don’t have a case of the slides that cause one boot to be shorter than the other. 

Sarah, you are a governor elect. Act like it. Show some class and some pride. I don’t care if you are speaking to kindergarteners or death row inmates. You wanted the job so look the part. This country is becoming such an embarrassment. As a former White House/POTUS spokesperson she knows better. We are all the guy shown sitting down looking at her with a mixture of disbelief and “who knew she was this unhinged?” worry. Or maybe he’s thinking of asking if she’ll be his square dance partner during the hoedown later. Who knows? 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

That is not fashion forward. It is tripling through multiple time warps and even then fashion backwards, upside down, inside out, and twisted. Let’s analyze, shall we? 

Hair- What in Sun-In hell is happening here? Girl, get yourself some Olaplex or if you want to go cheaper, a jar of mayonnaise. Trust. And fix that color. Your best bet is to stop this sad attempt at whatever you are trying to do (I think it’s blonde) and go a nice, soft brown. Cut off all that damaged hair. I suggest some light layering around your face and the length about an inch below your chin. It will get rid of damage, give some softness to your features, and by going below your chin it will elongate your face rather than hit it at its harsh spot. Some artful highlights would be good. 

I will skip over the face/makeup (or lack) because a) the picture isn’t clear but more importantly b) men aren’t expected to wear makeup so if you are sans makeup, good for you!

The dress- Uff-da. Who is your consultant? Fire immediately. This dress is Little House on the Prairie meets Valley Girl meets 1940s Seersucker Suit Guy meets 4H sewing project - beginner level. It is all wrong for you in every single way. It’s as if you asked your Fairy Godmother for a rocking dress but she was drunk and heard “mocking dress” and delivered well. That dress wouldn’t even look good on a breathtakingly beautiful teenage girl with a perfect face and body and glorious hair. It is the dress equivalent of the Trump administration- poorly designed, badly executed, hideously flawed, and likely criminally expensive. 

The boots. Girl, Lane Bryant and Torrid make great boots at affordable prices for those of us with “generous” calves. Swallow your pride, embrace your size, and get a pair that fit so you don’t have a case of the slides that cause one boot to be shorter than the other. 

Sarah, you are a governor elect. Act like it. Show some class and some pride. I don’t care if you are speaking to kindergarteners or death row inmates. You wanted the job so look the part. This country is becoming such an embarrassment. As a former White House/POTUS spokesperson she knows better. We are all the guy shown sitting down looking at her with a mixture of disbelief and “who knew she was this unhinged?” worry. Or maybe he’s thinking of asking if she’ll be his square dance partner during the hoedown later. Who knows? 

Well-done, taco. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Sarah is continuing to be a horrible person:

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 4

So I guess no American history, just citizenship. Gotcha. Guess they won't be mentioning the "war of Northern aggression". They don't need to teach anything about the Confederate flag then.

So I guess no American history, just citizenship. Gotcha. Guess they won't be mentioning the "war of Northern aggression". They don't need to teach anything about the Confederate flag then.

• Upvote 5

On 12/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Can we please get the phrase “Hee-Haw hell” in a future thread title?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/13/2023 at 4:45 PM, libgirl2 said:

I wonder which god? 

Republican Jesus, natch!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic