IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Holding Hands and Saying I Love You

choralcrusader8613

Well Lily and Ellie say they were thinking about an autumn wedding, and I tend to believe it. When does the next season usually start? November? So whenever the next season starts minus 3 weeks is when they will get married. 

Ok double post, sorry, but I looked it up:

season 1: 11 episodes, December till May  

season 2: 13 episodes, August till November. 

season 3: 7 episodes, January till February. 

Season 4: ?, June till ..

There is a two-three month gap between seasons, so if season 4 runs from June-September at most, they can start season 5 end of november / early december. Or, if season 4 gets a summer break and lasts longer, they can end with the wedding in the season finale. I suspect Joseph's wedding isn't watched with that much anticipation as his sisters' weddings are. 

And yes I'm giving this way to much thought. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, there are just certain situations in which wearing a skirt is less modest than just wearing pants/shorts...

Spoiler

IMG_7535.thumb.PNG.4d5637dfca0868640d0f8ac6695bf13f.PNG

1 minute ago, Mayluka said:

Once again, there are just certain situations in which wearing a skirt is less modest than just wearing pants/shorts...

Hide contents

IMG_7535.thumb.PNG.4d5637dfca0868640d0f8ac6695bf13f.PNG

:wtsf: My Lord! What was she thinking! 

8 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

:wtsf: My Lord! What was she thinking! 

I think she's wearing bicycle shorts. They normally do for these types of activities.

Kendra looks so happy! Skirt likely wasn't the best choice, but as @justmy2cents said, she's likely wearing bicycle shorts underneath. Plus the Duggars are skirts only. Joe's shirt though...:dislike:

She is wearing shorts underneath BUT STILL. A dress at an amusement park? Fail. 100% fail.

And lawd with Joe's fear mongering t shirt. I suppose it's a step up from roe v wade though.

I agree that long shorts would have been more practical but these people are not known for their practicality. 

The disconnect between Joe's shirt and that big smile on his face.

Kendra looks so happy in that picture! and looks a lot more "grown-up" in the recent pictures we've seen of her than when their courtship started in spring.....it's only been a few months, but she may be growing into her facial features at just the right time haha. she's just a kid, still crazy to think.

Also, the Duggar skirts have nothing to do with modesty and everything to do with femininity, Michelle has said it straight up in the past. 

6 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Also, the Duggar skirts have nothing to do with modesty and everything to do with femininity, Michelle has said it straight up in the past. 

Someone should tell them that Jesus wore a dress. Men didn't start wearing pants until much later. 

Side note: I have asked Scottish men what they wear under their kilts. I do love a man in a kilt. 

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

Side note: I have asked Scottish men what they wear under their kilts. I do love a man in a kilt. 

I was out walking a client a few months back. Their neighbor had a kilt on. I was just impressed on how well his legs were shaven. 

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

I have asked Scottish men what they wear under their kilts. I do love a man in a kilt. 

I don't ask that anymore. Most are quite happy to show you! :ABON:

4 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

Season 4: ?, June till ..

I thought I read somewhere that this season is seven episodes. 

On 2017-06-09 at 1:54 PM, Lurky said:

I'm fascinated how most of the Fundies' target audiences are people who are the "wrong kind" of Christians already, rather than atheists, or people from different religions.

It's because they are lazy. Christian to other kind of christian is a much shorter step (and therefore less work) then muslim or buddhist or atheist to christian. 

jeez at 18 I was working on being an acceptable college student and figuring out my future career. I definitely couldn't have been a wife and mother before 20. My parents definitely did NOT encourage that.

I think she looks different because she's smiling and has her hair up. They look like siblings though. Maybe one day the Duggars will throw a curve ball and date someone that doesn't resemble them so much, though Jinger/Jeremy look the least like each other.

On 10/06/2017 at 9:49 PM, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

I think she looks different because she's smiling and has her hair up. They look like siblings though. Maybe one day the Duggars will throw a curve ball and date someone that doesn't resemble them so much, though Jinger/Jeremy look the least like each other.

I think we can all agree that Joy and Austin are the absolute worst for looking related-it is remarkable though come to think of it, even Anna looks like she should be a sister and not just a sister in law-at first you could say it was due to the horrendous fundie hairdo that they seem to have ran away from in recent years (that is everyone but Michelle) but now that they are allowed to have more modern styles Anna looks like she's one letter away from being J-Anna! i don't know how these fundie families are managing to create creepy clones but damn do they need some fresh blood in the gene pool (or not because you know it would be great if fundamentalism ended with them)...

I think Anna looks like as much a stereotypical white girl as any Duggar or Bates, but she definitely doesn't look quite similar enough to be another sister. Her nose and smile are different, and her own siblings look very similar so I'd say it's a pretty distinct "Keller" look. As for JoKen, she's more round-faced than the Duggar kin I think....she kind of reminds me of a chipmunk in her face lol. JoStin is just plain eerie similar though, bleghh. 

on another note - we now have verification that the cheesy "bouquet toss turned hand-off to the new fiancée" thing is how Joe proposed.....

I personally liked Joe's proposal. My first reaction was WTH?! The Duggar woman have their men and TLC plan elaborate proposals and Joe gets away with this?! But I watched it a second time and it was genuine and she was honestly surprised. I always feel bad for the Duggar women having to feign emotion.

I honestly don't think any of the Duggar spouses(-to-be) resemble the bio-Duggars much. Apart from the fact that they're all lily white, of course.

I am probably in the minority but if someone I was close to got proposed to at my wedding I would consider it a special tie to that person especially because they included joy in the asking in a way. (Special note: ONLY if I knew before hand). I eloped but I would have loved it if my best friend (since we can remember) got proposed to at my wedding and I got to be apart of it! 

Now that we've seen how the proposal went down, I think it was kind of sweet. Austin and Joy were in on it. Joy and Kendra are friends. Austin and Joe are friends. Joe was able to do the "big" public surprise proposal without all the over the top planning. It's not how I would want to get engaged, but it seems well suited to Joe and Kendra's personalities, and all parties involved were happy with it.

Those 2 are not going to be engaged for long. They looked ready to leg hump each other. They had to be told no kissing. That's a lot for people supposedly ok with the rules.

43 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Those 2 are not going to be engaged for long. They looked ready to leg hump each other. They had to be told no kissing. That's a lot for people supposedly ok with the rules.

They were just being teased, much like Derick teasing Austin and Joy not to start making out in the back of the car on the way to the triple date. Not like they were about to do something. Just some ribbing from their friends.

Good grief! Just saw on the nightly news about a wedding where the bride handed her bouquet to her friend, told her to turn around, and boom! The friend got engaged. It was not the Duggar wedding. Don't tell me Joe is a trendsetter! Or is this a new trend, getting engaged at a friend's wedding?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived