• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
fraurosena

Branch Trumpvidians

Meh
Audrey2
29 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Clown college, LOL. Folks are just so proud of voting for Dump, I never went around proclaiming who I voted for. Assholes.

Not necessarily. I am very proud graduate of University which has been considered a public Ivy. I would definitely consider myself socio-economic diversity there, as I came from the working class as opposed to the upper middle. We do have a pretty high rate of students who marry each other after college, and I am betting that most of the women vote Republican, as I know that is frequently an upper middle class way to vote, although it's not a guarantee. I do know when I was in college the college Republicans were a much larger organization than the college Democrats.

Edited by Audrey2

SilverBeach
1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Not necessarily. I am very proud graduate of University which has been considered a public Ivy. I would definitely consider myself socio-economic diversity there, as I came from the working class as opposed to the upper middle. We do have a pretty high rate of students who marry each other after college, and I am betting that most of the women vote Republican, as I know that is frequently an upper upper middle class way to vote, although it's not a guarantee. I do know when I was in college the college Republicans were a much larger organization than the college Democrats.

I said clown college because of the misspellings of relatively simple words, nothing more. I know that everyone who voted for Dump is not objectively an idiot. No matter, they all get serious side-eye from me. I will forever maintain that Dump was not "fit for duty" to use a military term, he simply is not a decent human being. I question any woman who voted for him after the pussy remark, educated or not. Still blows my mind.

Edited by SilverBeach

Meh
Audrey2
6 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I said clown college because of the gross misspellings of relatively simple words, nothing more.

Thank you SilverBeach. I was thinking of clown college as what we call the super religious college that the Bates family attends, so I thought you were referring to those obnoxiously uber Fundy "we send them to college but it's not a very good college and they are just there to meet appropriate spouses" schools. I would say that is another system that has a high number of Trump voters.

Edited by Audrey2

SilverBeach
58 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Thank you SilverBeach. I was thinking of clown college as what we call the super religious college that the Bates family attends, so I thought you were referring to those obnoxiously uber Fundy "we send them to college but it's not a very good college and they are just there to meet appropriate spouses" schools. I would say that is another system that has a high number of Trump voters.

Yeah, that too!