IGNORED

JinJer: Return of the "Crotch V" (Yes, PANTS!)

Destiny

I'm not sure this is her first time reading a non-KJV Bible. Her other siblings have been posting quotes from other versions for a long time now.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Two take aways:

One: How does she keep the dress clean dragging it on the ground like that.

Two: This my be really creepy, but the whole 'barefoot and pregnant' thing came to mind. Then I thought she can't walk in that dress with out somebody walking with her.  Keeps her from running away or being independent. THEN I thought of Chinese foot binding.  Is this horribly inappropriate of me?

It's a wedding. People help her with her train for a few hours. Not a big deal.

Wedding dresses typically bustle in the back - I had eye hooks all along the back. It was actually super easy to walk in because of the hooped skirt (think Gone with the wind). Sitting however was a little tricky.  You lift the up slightly so you are not sitting on the hoops.

8 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I just realised their 6 months of "leave us alone" are up too. 

she got all that time because Jessa demanded it for her. 

Now the brand must start. 

Jessa can't do everything

Skorts!! I lived in skorts as a child. I was pretty bad about keeping my clothes on and not showing off my undies, so I was only put into clothes they could strap me into (overalls, pants with suspenders, rompers) and skorts.
I wish skorts were still a thing sometimes.

I love skorts! I have about a dozen. I wear them during summer.

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It's a wedding. People help her with her train for a few hours. Not a big deal.

and I promise you by the time they got to the hotel that hem was FILTHY.  I know mine was, plus photoshop can and probably did take out any small stains. 

Two theories came to mind as far as the timing:

1) A pregnancy announcement is forthcoming. (Most likely)

2) Maybe the "six months, no visitors" applied to the film crew too and they got social media because they're filming for the show again? Could social media be a part of their show contract?

8 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

and I promise you by the time they got to the hotel that hem was FILTHY.  I know mine was, plus photoshop can and probably did take out any small stains. 

I didn't have a train but I had a big, poofy prom dress. I assure you that the bottom of that crinoline was disgusting. It did not matter how much I held it up or someone helped me. 

I never heard about skorts and I never had one. But they sound great so: I WANT SOME!  I work with children and with these I could sit on the ground and wear something short in summer. 

11 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

2) Maybe the "six months, no visitors" applied to the film crew too and they got social media because they're filming for the show again? Could social media be a part of their show contract?

We can only hope it is #2, I'd love to see them wait a bit on the kids...a year or so, nothing crazy.

25 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

I don't think it's #2. If I remember correctly, in the *next season* promo at the end of last season, there were clips of JinJer food shopping. So, the film crew's been around. I'm betting on a baby announcement. 

I know a majority of us don't want the Duggars to have daughters, but I kind of really want to see Jinger with a girl. I don't think she'd be tacky enough to use that weird pigtail headband. 

1 minute ago, Gillyweed said:

I don't think it's #2. If I remember correctly, in the *next season* promo at the end of last season, there were clips of JinJer food shopping. So, the film crew's been around. I'm betting on a baby announcement. 

I know a majority of us don't want the Duggars to have daughters, but I kind of really want to see Jinger with a girl. I don't think she'd be tacky enough to use that weird pigtail headband. 

Ahh okay! I skipped the last couple episodes of the season, so I probably missed that. Probably a baby announcement then. I agree, it would be interesting to see a Duggar daughter with a girl of her own. I'm more interested in Jinger's baby name taste, though.

You can buy followers for twitter and Instagram, so they aren't always real.

I know. I remember seeing tv ads for a company that helps you with your social media reputation. Who knows if any reviews are legit.

9 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

It could just be to start promoting the new season too....

Wasn't Jeremy also preaching about having children a while back? Can you say new season promotion and then pregnancy announcement! 

With the Holy Fundamental Baby Rules, they really have to be pregnant soon or there will be "talk". 

That's what I think anyway. 

Maybe they had an agreement that they wouldn't engage in social media the first six months of their marriage but concentrate on their relationship and now that the six months has passed they are more comfortable letting their "fans" in.

Please Rufus, if they can just make it to their first anniversary without a little blessing, I promise to be a good girl for the rest of the fiscal year. I don't even need that pony I asked for earlier.

@HereticHick If you mean no blessing even on the way, that's going to be a tall order to fill. I'll ask Rufus to take back the Disney World trip I want too. If we all pitch in, maybe we can convince him/her/zir (Rufus)!

16 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Please Rufus, if they can just make it to their first anniversary without a little blessing, I promise to be a good girl for the rest of the fiscal year. I don't even need that pony I asked for earlier.

Hey God, if you're listening... I'll take that pony she asked for... :pb_lol:

Catching up, various:

1) do we know when the new season is starting?  (I know, I could google that.  Just wondering if someone already knows and I'm lazy ;-)).

2) I grew up in Omaha and that was definitely part of the midwest.  (I remember getting to college in St Louis and arguing with someone about whether Ohio was in the midwest.  Clearly they are, but from the perspective of a Nebraskan, Ohio is pretty far east.)  I went back for my high school reunion last year for the first time in 10 years and it's really had some nice new development done (and some unfortunate demolition of old buildings as well.)

3)  I now live in a suburb that was voted as "Best Small Town for Food" a couple of years ago.  Anyone want to talk ramen?  OMG, we have the BEST ramen outside of Japan.  And we have all of these Asian fusion little places... like yesterday I went for lunch to a place that has Korean fast food.  There's another place that has "sexy fries" - waffle-cut sweet potato fries with an Indian curry sauce.  

23 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Hey God, if you're listening... I'll take that pony she asked for... :pb_lol:

I'll take the Disney trip @neurogirl asked for!

Someone already made them a baby registry according on tumblr which just rubs me the wrong way cause they said they're having a girl, due sometime in December but they wouldn't know this early if she was about 2 months along. People can be creepy.

Well I was wrong - Jeremy didn't post furniture suggestions 

he posted a bible verse - 

interpretations Jeremy likes to sing in the shower and uses his tongue 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived