IGNORED

JinJer: Return of the "Crotch V" (Yes, PANTS!)

Destiny

I saw this too. Wondering if Ben and Jessa got hacked though maybe? They both posted it. Jeremy's account has a picture posted from November 2016. So either they did reserve names from a while ago (definitely possible!) or maybe Ben and Jessa got hacked? Just found all the wording weird and "exact" among Jessa's IG story and post and Ben's IG. 

ETA: if you go to their official website and click the instagram button at the bottom of their page, it redirects to the Duggar Fam insta. 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nst said:

cue the pregnancy announcement in 5 4 3 2 1 

Tuesday

As soon as I saw the instagram announcement, I thought the exact thing.

I feel like if something was going to get them to break their whole "we don't want social media" thing, it would be an upcoming announcement. I know quite a few of us were just positive that Jinger was pregnant after the picture of her at the ark museum but this makes me think so even more than that picture did. 

Some of the pics on Jeremy's I've not seen before, so might be real, guess we will see!

At least they took some time before joining IG... I'm not looking forward to the snooty Jesus posts.

1df9fc39762be311da256156de06e870.jpg
If it is truly Jinger, then she may beat David Waller in contest for the most hashtags.

46 minutes ago, nst said:

cue the pregnancy announcement in 5 4 3 2 1 

Tuesday

"La la la..can't hear you".   

Remember how JimBob and Michelle were really big on the whole "no tv" for the first year of marriage (and suggested it for their kids, too)?  I wonder if Jeremy and Jinger had a thing, where they earnestly tried to avoid social media for at least six months.  I mean, Jinger was the one who was all like, "We need some time alone - no guests, for at least six months," so it could be in relation to that . . .

. . . Or she's pregnant *sigh*

23 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

If it is truly Jinger, then she may beat David Waller in contest for the most hashtags.

Two take aways:

One: How does she keep the dress clean dragging it on the ground like that.

Two: This my be really creepy, but the whole 'barefoot and pregnant' thing came to mind. Then I thought she can't walk in that dress with out somebody walking with her.  Keeps her from running away or being independent. THEN I thought of Chinese foot binding.  Is this horribly inappropriate of me?

7 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

It's not followed by @duggarfam or @jessaseewald, so I'm going with faaaaaaake. 

Jessa is following. 

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:
Well well well. The Vuolos break their social media silence. 

I'm surprised those Instagram names were available - unless they reserved them long ago?

Jeremy scrubbed his old account. 

Evidence (note the tag and refer to Jessa's post again): 

13537738_657551491069460_1947899774091555152_n.jpg

Jeremy's first social media attempt at wit. I also wonder what kind of party they were at in these getups?

6 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Jessa is following. 

I see that now...I'm still pretty skeptical. No others are following and I feel like they would be.

ETA: especially since Jessa posted another photo with the same caption...seems like someone got hacked to me.

^ as someone who has never seen that photo of Jeremy before in my life, can I just say "what.theeeeeee.fudge?"
Can I get a context here or something?  Was he becoming a belly dancer??
(I actually like bellydancing, so no shame in it or anything!!  I'm just like beyond curious about this photo now :p)

12 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

It's not followed by @duggarfam or @jessaseewald, so I'm going with faaaaaaake. 

The Duggar accounts they are following are all authenticated by IG. They just haven't added everyone yet. I think Jinger probably had to boot someone who stole her name to get jingervuolo with no underscores. That said, these are legit accounts. 

1 minute ago, Fun Undies said:

^ as someone who has never seen that photo of Jeremy before in my life, can I just say "what.theeeeeee.fudge?"
Can I get a context here or something?  Was he becoming a belly dancer??
(I actually like bellydancing, so no shame in it or anything!!  I'm just like beyond curious about this photo now :p)

Based on when it was posted, I'm pretty sure it was rookie hazing from when he played with the NY Red Bulls. 

Just now, marmalade said:

The Duggar accounts they are following are all authenticated by IG. They just haven't added everyone yet. I think Jinger probably had to boot someone who stole her name to get jingervuolo with no underscores. That said, these are legit accounts. 

It doesn't matter who they are following...anyone can do that. It matters who is following back, and at the moment, that's only Jessa.

49 minutes ago, Henk12 said:

I feel like if something was going to get them to break their whole "we don't want social media" thing, it would be an upcoming announcement. I know quite a few of us were just positive that Jinger was pregnant after the picture of her at the ark museum but this makes me think so even more than that picture did. 

that or it took Jessa a while to school her sister and brother in law in the branding. 

Jill has dropped out of sight so it's up to the two of them

2 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

It doesn't matter who they are following...anyone can do that. It matters who is following back, and at the moment, that's only Jessa.

and soon her 1.9 followers

3 minutes ago, nst said:

and soon her 1.9 followers

Exactly...someone figured out a good way to gain a bunch of followers for their fake account.

2 minutes ago, nst said:

that or it took Jessa a while to school her sister and brother in law in the branding. 

Jill has dropped out of sight so it's up to the two of them

This could be the case. But after looking at the accounts more I am wondering if they did get hacked. 

What kind of weirdo hacks some fundies Instagram and then tries to get a bunch of people to follow their creepy roll play account?! Oh wait... 

5 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

You're right. I had it backwards! And Ben is following both accounts. Too lazy to check Duggarfam atm. 

Just now, marmalade said:

You're right. I had it backwards! 

It always takes me a minute too! But yeah, I'm getting scammy vibes from this...Jessa probably had her password as "I<3Jesus" or something! :pb_lol:

6 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

It always takes me a minute too! But yeah, I'm getting scammy vibes from this...Jessa probably had her password as "I<3Jesus" or something! :pb_lol:

But they would have had to hack Ben too, since he also posted about JinJer and is following both accounts. Also, as I noted above, that's Jeremy's old Insta handle, just scrubbed. I haven't seen that costume party pic posted anywhere else, and the post is almost a day old. 

I am leaning towards legit. And I bet the 14 year old who had the  fake @jingervuolo is pissed! :censored:

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived