IGNORED

JinJer: Return of the "Crotch V" (Yes, PANTS!)

Destiny

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nst said:

the real question is how fast Jeremy and Jinger can out do Jill and Derick with instagram followers 

Oh I think it will be pretty quick. Jinger and Jeremy are a great looking couple with a gorgeous wedding. And Jeremy is probably easier to take than angry Jesus looking Derrick. 

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I think it will be pretty quick. Jinger and Jeremy are a great looking couple with a gorgeous wedding. And Jeremy is probably easier to take than angry Jesus looking Derrick. 

perhaps Jinger's angle will not be kids but selling pants off her instagram feed 

and give Jeremy time 

19 minutes ago, nst said:

the real question is how fast Jeremy and Jinger can out do Jill and Derick with instagram followers 

Jeremy had 61k followers when I first found his account about 45 minutes ago. he now has 82k. Jinger had about 100k, now 147k. 

In less than an 45 minutes...

Well, poo. Now we'll know exactly how obnoxious and bigoted they are, instead of just guessing.

I think our version of Jinger was much better. 

18 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Jeremy had 61k followers when I first found his account about 45 minutes ago. he now has 82k. Jinger had about 100k, now 147k. 

In less than an 45 minutes...

so by July when she is what 4 months she will have 1.2 and Jeremy will have 900 - 75 k more than Ben 

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Well, poo. Now we'll know exactly how obnoxious and bigoted they are, instead of just guessing.

I think our version of Jinger was much better. 

I think Jessa has been training them.  I don't forsee coffins or crows for either of them. 

Perhaps furniture and bible quotes - it's been a long time since we could decipher a Jessa bible quote. 

Ben doesn't even post anymore 

You can buy followers for twitter and Instagram, so they aren't always real. I know this because I read about how some celeb was alleged to have fake followers since the number jumped a couple of million within hours.

Anyway, I am sure a pregnancy announcement or some type of promoting of something is coming. It is possible they are also looking to make money by promoting products most of us have never heard of like Amy and other real celebs. There will likely be plenty of snark material from them. I am sure it won't all be sunshine and light. 

Oh man three posts in and I'm already finding BEC snark fodder!!!

Jinger: "What is this?"

*Jeremy is holding a fuckin latte cup she knows what the hell this is*

Girl... please :pb_lol:

Also as a resident Misandrist (;)) I'm ashamed she did not criticize him for messing up the swirl in her drink on the way over. STOP FAILING YOUR DUTIES JERMY.

ETA: I'm pretty sure it's legit just because of that short video she uploaded. Haven't seen it before, so :confusion-shrug:

Here is said video. Pregnancy announcement soon? Or did Jeremy just want people to fawn over him? Questions, questions...

ESV Bible not KJV.  Watch me not focus on the coffee. 

Ugh it's real. 

I wonder if that coffee is decaf. You know, for the little blessing we're about to hear about. Because that's totally what is about to happen. 

16 minutes ago, mizandry said:

Oh man three posts in and I'm already finding BEC snark fodder!!!

Jinger: "What is this?"

*Jeremy is holding a fuckin latte cup she knows what the hell this is*

Girl... please :pb_lol:

Also as a resident Misandrist (;)) I'm ashamed she did not criticize him for messing up the swirl in her drink on the way over. STOP FAILING YOUR DUTIES JERMY.

ETA: I'm pretty sure it's legit just because of that short video she uploaded. Haven't seen it before, so :confusion-shrug:

see - they learned from the queen - Jessa 

that is the extent jeremy giving her coffee - the branding is starting 

I'm pretty sure the Jinger account is the same one I've been watching since they got engaged. For the longest time it just said "NA" in the bio, which I assumed stood for Not activated. But then when they got married and it still had no posts, I wrote it off. It would seem now that they did snatch it up that long ago.

There's Britney Spears playing in the background. Nike!

There's only one reason I can come up with as to why they bit the bullet and jumped on board with social media.

Pregnancy announcement.

It's inevitable, and given that they've been married since early November - I'm surprised we haven't heard anything yet.

Accounts following Jinger-

Jessa, Ben, The Keilens, Jonathon Hartono, Jenni Hartono, Ashley Sayler, Sierra (she's following Jeremy too)

The Duggar family account isn't very active. Josiah and Anna have basically abandoned their accounts. And the Dills don't seem to have reliable internet access. So I don't find it weird those accounts aren't following them yet.

ETA: As for the identical wording on the Benessa posts, they've done identical posts before. Not suspicious in my opinion.

-------

Are we taking bets on their first big social media fuck up yet? :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Ha! My first thought as well.

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

You can buy followers for twitter and Instagram, so they aren't always real. I know this because I read about how some celeb was alleged to have fake followers since the number jumped a couple of million within hours.

Anyway, I am sure a pregnancy announcement or some type of promoting of something is coming. It is possible they are also looking to make money by promoting products most of us have never heard of like Amy and other real celebs. There will likely be plenty of snark material from them. I am sure it won't all be sunshine and light. 

Teami tea? Those gummy hair and nails vitamins? Fitfabfun subscriptions boxes? Someone needs to hook the Duggar girls up with former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants so they can learn how to make extra $$$$ on social media.

PS I'm glad that faker @jingernicolevuolo was finally outed.

Going back a  few a pages:

@PreciousPantsofDoom mentioned her sister going to church wearing a dress and only a dress.  Something similar happened with my oldest.  When she was a toddler, she like to sit on the steps near her dad when he was playing with the folk group.  One Sunday a woman friend of ours noticed that my daughter had forgotten to put on her panties.  

A friend of another daughter went commando at her wedding. 

People pretending to be others on social media really irk me. The roleplaying accounts are gross too. I think Jinger probably did sign up for IG a while ago, as others said, but didn't use it right away. 

@PennySycamore Commando for Jesus needs to be a post count if it isn't already!

And your daughter sitting on the steps flashing the church ladies reminded me of yet another incident involving the same sister.  We have a family photo where we are all sitting on the front steps.  Toddler sister is grinning away from the top step giving a great view upskirt of her crotch.  Thankfully she was at least wearing underpants.  Bright white underpants.   Girl had zero thoughts of modesty.  (Which was as it should be for a child her age, but it's still fun to tease her fir it now)

3 hours ago, socalrules said:

Snip

The show is back in a few weeks, they could be doing their Duggerly duties by hyping for the show.  The more ratings the more moeny $$$ for everyone. 

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I watched that video and extra 2 times to catch the Bible they had.  :pb_lol:

I just realised their 6 months of "leave us alone" are up too. 

Did Jinger even know that there were other versions of the Bible? Must feel weird reading the ESV after all these years.

On 2017-04-29 at 3:46 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

I always love the thread drift in these Jinger threads--it's like a Free Jinger lucky dip! A surprise every time!

Well, I guess since "Free Jinger" didn't happen, the least we could do was "Free Jinger's thread". 

;):P 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived