IGNORED

Taryn does not disappoint

Hisey

How is that wishing? There's no wish. It's freakin' star-gazing. It's looking at a star and thinking, "Huh. Wonder what that thing is made of?" It's not wishing or hoping anything. It's scientific observation and curiosity.

In that case, perhaps these lyrics are more appropriate:

Twinkle, twinkle little star

I know exactly what you are

An incandescent ball of gas

Condensing to a solid mass

Twinkle, twinkle little star

I know exactly what you are.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another post from hearts desire

September 24, 2011 6:57 AM

Taryn said...

My daughter(21), her beautiful 19-month-old baby girl and my daughter's friend just left for a baby shower. My daughter's friends are having babies and the ones who aren't having babies want to have children. I remember when I went grocery shopping with my children years ago,a few times older women told me they regretted not having more children. I heard my 5th granddaughter(3m.) laugh for the first time yesterday! Children are a reward-Psalm 127:3,Hebrews 11:6(KJ)

Yes, having children can be very rewarding but they are not "a reward" in the sense that I think she means unless I misunderstood? I don't think I did though so what about all the child abusing assholes who have kids? What are they being rewarded for?

She is rather incredible.. I was rather disappointed when I realized, however, that her response to Zhuzhu's famous foreskin q&a session was a copy and paste of one she had left previously...

Yes, having children can be very rewarding but they are not "a reward" in the sense that I think she means unless I misunderstood? I don't think I did though so what about all the child abusing assholes who have kids? What are they being rewarded for?

Those ones aren't rewards. They are gifts that are supposed to help "save" the crack heads.

Because, don't ya know, children are not people. They are gifts, rewards, punishments, and tools.

I think if Taryn broke for paragraphs, her comments wouldn't seem so odd. Maybe she's using a screen reader that strips out formatting. :/

Those ones aren't rewards. They are gifts that are supposed to help "save" the crack heads.

Because, don't ya know, children are not people. They are gifts, rewards, punishments, and tools.

I think if Taryn broke for paragraphs, her comments wouldn't seem so odd. Maybe she's using a screen reader that strips out formatting. :/

I think that gives her too much credit. I think she just types the way she thinks--one long incoherent frightening string.

How is that wishing? There's no wish. It's freakin' star-gazing. It's looking at a star and thinking, "Huh. Wonder what that thing is made of?"

I suspect that Taryn, being Taryn, was confusing Twinkle with "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight . . . "

Archived