IGNORED

Peter Bradrick files for Divorce

Marian the Librarian

8 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Doug WASN'T doing... well he was... he was just doing the nanny... you know, like David did... it was all very biblical.

Ironically enough, I just found a talk that DPIAT gave on David and Bathsheba

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0975526375/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've ordered a copy, and would be willing to post a review after it arrives. I'm quite interested in hearing what DPIAT has to say about how to avoid his future atrocities.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

@Howl, they took the kids out of the country to avoid allowing them to speak to DHS about having been sexually molested by their brother Patrick. They said they were afraid of what DHS might put in the kids heads. 

I do know that all elders involved advised them not to go. 

I know it's wrong to speculate and I avoid it on these matters, but this is high on the most fucked up shit list. They could want to keep the girls from being interviewed to protect other perpetrators in the family too. If these people were rich it wouldn't be so shocking, seeing that they seem to be piss poor makes this alarming.

58 minutes ago, Swiftie11 said:

I heard he cheated on her multiple times with multiple woman over the years

Where'd you hear this....one source or multiple?

2 hours ago, Swiftie11 said:

Wait, who cheated on who multiple times with multiple women????

23 hours ago, Swiftie11 said:

Are you shure that they all were women?

douandpeter.jpg

Are you shure that they all were women?

douandpeter.jpg

That photo still makes me laugh after all these years.

10 minutes ago, Peas n carrots said:

That photo still makes me laugh after all these years.

One of my favorites, as well.  That, and the one of DPIAT at (I believe it was) Blair Brown's wedding to her 17yo man-child, Taylor Tsantles.  There was never a wider man-stance to be seen.  Scroll down.  You'll find it.

1 hour ago, WonderingInWA said:

One of my favorites, as well.  That, and the one of DPIAT at (I believe it was) Blair Brown's wedding to her 17yo man-child, Taylor Tsantles.  There was never a wider man-stance to be seen.  Scroll down.  You'll find it.

Here ya go, an oldie but goodie:

08a36f4264f082b9d1a4a55de4195f10bea58a39_r.jpg

ETA: Looking at this photo anew, maybe Doug just had to pee really, really badly...

7 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

ETA: Looking at this photo anew, maybe Doug just had to pee really, really badly...

There it is!  The internet is forever, Doug Phillips!  Not only does he look like he's got some kind of too-hot iron in his pants, Deborah and Scott Brown both seem to be quite unconcerned that their own son, David (the best "man") is suffering from the same discomfort, so spreading his legs for ventilation and manlihood, too.  Duck itch is a bitch, boyz...

Yasss the classic wide stance! Dougie really did deliver the self important lulz.

Someone enlighten me please -- what's with fundie men and the wide stance?

Is this the approved fundie  way to stand as a manly patriarchal man?  Do they teach boys this from an early age?  Are they doing the wide stance to show off the package?

I mean WTH -- it looks so odd.

Edited to add.  That picture of DPIAT and Bradrick! skeeves me out. I have a very uncomfortable, visceral reaction to it.  DP is positively leering

3 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Is this the approved fundie  way to stand as a manly patriarchal man?  Do they teach boys this from an early age?  Are they doing the wide stance to show off the package?

Who knows? Whatever the true reason, if there is one, it's given us at FJ many hours of enjoyable snark!

Just now, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

The testicles shouldn't be kept too warm or else it can affect the sperm quality negatively.

Wide stance = better chance of more arrows in the quiver. I am sure Doug lectured his interns about the importance of airy pants at some point, in between fencing lessons and Bible studies.

The way Dougie (is a tool!) turned on Peter had a whiff of eau de scorned lover.  Very weird 

18 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

"If you French fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time..."

I know it is probably just the lighting or maybe a camera flash, but Taylor's face looks to be drained of color, kind of vampire-ish, plus terrified.  

Wonder if Dougie takes airing it out all the way to commando?   

Well, this weekend's "Our Marriages and the Marriages of Our Sons and Daughters" retreat has come and gone, and nary a peep about it on Scottie's NCFIC website or Facebook page. Oh, to have been a mouse in the corner in Wake Forest, NC...

19 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

I still can't believe this photo. I mean, he must be stepping to the side and the camera caught him mid-motion right? Except, why are his hands folded down like that? It's just too ridiculous. It's one thing to stand like the best man is, but quite another to look like a Warner Brothers cartoon depiction of a bowlegged cowboy.

39 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I still can't believe this photo. I mean, he must be stepping to the side and the camera caught him mid-motion right? Except, why are his hands folded down like that? It's just too ridiculous. It's one thing to stand like the best man is, but quite another to look like a Warner Brothers cartoon depiction of a bowlegged cowboy.

Trying to hide a boner? Was a certain comely nanny in the congregation? (*and now I retch...*)

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Well, this weekend's "Our Marriages and the Marriages of Our Sons and Daughters" retreat has come and gone, and nary a peep about it on Scottie's NCFIC website or Facebook page. Oh, to have been a mouse in the corner in Wake Forest, NC...

Maybe nobody came...?

I hope the camera just caught him in the middle of some movement. His knees are bent in an iso squat if not. He looks like the dolls I had that came on horse figurines. They fit great on horses, but weren't good for much else.

34 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

I hope the camera just caught him in the middle of some movement. His knees are bent in an iso squat if not. He looks like the dolls I had that came on horse figurines. They fit great on horses, but weren't good for much else.

Sorry to be crass, but the ONLY movement I can think of that would reasonably include that position is one that involves the bowels!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived