IGNORED

Request an Avatar

Maggie Mae

@Giraffe You need to navigate to your user profile (Upper right corner on desktop). From there, you'll find the option to upload your avatar on the square box with the bee hive on it. Let me know if you need screenshots or mobile directions. 

• Thank You 2

25 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

@Giraffe You need to navigate to your user profile (Upper right corner on desktop). From there, you'll find the option to upload your avatar on the square box with the bee hive on it. Let me know if you need screenshots or mobile directions. 

Thanks, I’ll try it. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I just saw this. That looks like the embroidery that YouTuber Bernadette Banner used to make a decorative pocket. Cool!

I bought the pattern from an embroidery designer. It was one of the very first things I made after buying an embroidery machine. ?

• Love 1

@Giraffe, I think in the video, Bernadette gives credit to the person she bought the embroidered panel from. I also think that hers varied slightly, with the "2020" on a separate part from the dumpster fire. But, in both cases, it is beautiful work, and very appropriate!!

• I Agree 1

@Giraffe, did you ever try making that your profile picture? I got curious (my busybody tendency) and tried it for a minute on my account. The picture seems to work fine. If you're still interested in using it, I could try to walk you through the process, step by step including screenshots, if it would help. If you've changed your mind or whatever, just say so, and I'll go back to just interfering in my kids' lives! :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

@Giraffe, did you ever try making that your profile picture? I got curious (my busybody tendency) and tried it for a minute on my account. The picture seems to work fine. If you're still interested in using it, I could try to walk you through the process, step by step including screenshots, if it would help. If you've changed your mind or whatever, just say so, and I'll go back to just interfering in my kids' lives! :pb_lol:

Hahaha, thanks! I've long since forgotten I was going to change it but I'd love to do it. I'll spend a couple minutes trying to get it and let you know if I can't. 

Nope, wasn't able to do it. My computer said the file was too large. I cropped it but I'm guessing the size is determined by other random factors I'm unaware of. 

• Thank You 1

On 1/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, Giraffe said:

Hahaha, thanks! I've long since forgotten I was going to change it but I'd love to do it. I'll spend a couple minutes trying to get it and let you know if I can't. 

Nope, wasn't able to do it. My computer said the file was too large. I cropped it but I'm guessing the size is determined by other random factors I'm unaware of. 

I resized for you! Maybe this will work:

2020 Resized.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1