IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Yesterday was Sunday, and naturally, like clockwork, Russ was bowing to God on Facebook.  Like he does every Sunday.  Only on Sundays.  Because, God only counts on Sunday.  The rest of the week is his free for all to bash and trash anyone who has his number.  And call them 'haters' in a pathetic attempt to deflect attention away from what his wrong doings.

Like I've said a gazillion times, you can set your watch by this guy.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe weekly church attendance has become more exciting and worthy of praise. Maybe Russell must go there to use and thank the Lord for free wifi. 

lol I'm betting on the wifi, coffee and donuts.  Now, I don't know if his church serves free coffee and donuts after the service, but if they do, and I were a betting woman, I bet he hovers over that donut table like a vulture.  Not nice of me to say that, not nice at all.  But I remember the donut table vultures in my childhood church.  They're out there.  It's their reason for going to church.  Not everyone who goes to church, mind you.  But when you have to use coffee and donuts to get people to your door....well, you'll get vultures.  Or in Russ's case, vampires.

AND, he's not only working 40 hours a week, he's volunteering 3 nights a week.  But only until he finds a second job.  And 'back' to eating healthy.  "Back?"   Um......when did the healthy eating begin, because it sure seems like he has spent a lifetime of not doing so.

"Started eating healthier" might be a better way to phrase that.    And, good for him.   Keep it up Russ, and you'll feel better, and look better.  It won't change the life altering situations you keep getting yourself into, but you'll be better equipped to handle it.

Most people who make positive changes and actually, you know, keep at it, don't broadcast the fact. It's just part of their daily life and becomes so routine they don't feel the need to remind everyone of it. 

Russ keeps starting things. But it seems nothing ever comes of those attempts. In his little 11th floor apartment he's probably at the top of his cycle (and to be fair, good for him, I'm glad he has a job and a home at least.) But it's only a matter of time before he's at the bottom of the circle again. 

Guess its time to start paying off that 10 thousand dollar judgement to his former attorney. Oops, excuse me. I meant attourney. 

I read that telling lots of people what you plan to do releases the same hormones in the brain as actually accomplishing the goal. It feels really good to tell us all what the plan is...

The fact is, outside of telling a small group of close friends who can/will hold you accountable, the more people you tell, the less likely you are to follow through.

5 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

I read that telling lots of people what you plan to do releases the same hormones in the brain as actually accomplishing the goal. It feels really good to tell us all what the plan is...

The fact is, outside of telling a small group of close friends who can/will hold you accountable, the more people you tell, the less likely you are to follow through.

Is that what's going on with Trump?

15 hours ago, Bethella said:

Is that what's going on with Trump?

If Trump will add Russ into his cabinet, look out! A recipe of the never ending of cesspool of narcs!

9 hours ago, EweSheep said:

If Trump will add Russ into his cabinet, look out! A recipe of the never ending of cesspool of narcs!

Seeing the qualifications of some of those cabinet members, Russ would fit in quite well. 

Russ is in debt in the thousands for attourneys fees, and pays zero to support his  kids, and living in subsidized housing,  yet has the nerve to post that he's got  front row tickets to concerts this summer.   Being a 'super awesome single parent' means sacrificing his own fun for the welfare of his children, and being a responsible citizen.  Pig.

He annoys the hell out of me with these kinds of posts. Um, dude, weren't you just HOMELESS a few weeks ago? 

But I guess as soon as he has regular money coming in and his basic bills are paid, whatever is left is "fun"  money. And by basic  bills, I am guessing he (hopefully) pays his rent, insurance and maintenance on his vehicle and whatever utilities he has to pay to keep lights and water on. But anything else? Child support? Attorney fees? Stuff like that? Nah. 

So instead of being sensible and saving whatever few bucks are left over, its super cool to blow it on eating out, movies, toys and concert tickets.

He's such an ass. He claims that he's "seen both many times". Only thing is, it's THREE bands, not two, you turd whistle. He'll forget about buying the tickets when he has Goobie next weekend and they encounter the crane machine or he takes her out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

I enjoyed his version of "healthy eating" - chicken or fish on a baking sheet smothered with huge onion chunks and canned green beans. But it's a step up from Popeye's and IHOP

Rusty, forget the concert, the crane machine, and the restaurants, and pay your "attourney" and child support. Just an idea. 

Rusty's back to SHOUTING on Facebook, apparently he and Goobie are staying up until midnight and singing songs to each other. He's rambling about how much she loves him. 

Lauren needs a father, not a playmate.

But, given who her sperm donor is, she'll never get what she needs. Only what Russ wants.

Russ, on the other hand, gets his only friend over every other weekend to prove to the FB world what a child he is. 

Thank the gods Lauren has a mother who is a parent. 

Having so much fun..love the two different takes on the same song...this song is so dirty sexy..makes me wanna go dance!

He is disgusting. 

At first, I laughed out loud at his 'dirty sexy' comment...because...blech.   And then, I thought, how revealing of him, in the obnoxious revealing way only he can be.  First, to be sitting up with his little girl all night listening to music, and then to comment on how dirty sexy that music is, when his date is a child.  Disgusting.  And he still needs to prove that in spite of his weekly new found piety, he's  virile and ready for sex.   

Yes Russ, go ahead and dance to that dirty sexy song.  Better yet, video record it and put it on Facebook to prove just how much like Patrick Swayze you really are.  And yes, take your shirt off.  But you can "leave your hat on."

I'm sure that's what is arriving down the pipeline.  And yup, I totally believe that when he's alone in that apartment, particularly if there's a full length mirror, he's spending his alone time strip teasing to dirty sexy music to entertain himself and prove to himself, he's still got it.

50 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Yes Russ, go ahead and dance to that dirty sexy song.  Better yet, video record it and put it on Facebook to prove just how much like Patrick Swayze you really are.  And yes, take your shirt off.  But you can "leave your hat on."

I'm sure that's what is arriving down the pipeline.  And yup, I totally believe that when he's alone in that apartment, particularly if there's a full length mirror, he's spending his alone time strip teasing to dirty sexy music to entertain himself and prove to himself, he's still got it.

Please, let's not give Rusty any ideas!!!

Posted a sexist meme that I'm sure he'd say was a "joke" about "How to Train Your Wife." 

Scrolled down a bit more and saw that he bought his "little girl" her first pair of "high heals." 

You're a high "heal" alright, you misogynistic POS. 

34 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Posted a sexist meme that I'm sure he'd say was a "joke" about "How to Train Your Wife." 

Scrolled down a bit more and saw that he bought his "little girl" her first pair of "high heals." 

You're a high heal alright, you misogynistic POS. 

That "meme" was uber-classy. Something Jesus would approve of. Maybe Rusty should show it to his pastor next time he's at church, getting filled with the Holy spirit for yet another week of being a misogynistic POS. 

And don't get me started on the "high heals" - I know he's just trying to be a "single awesome dad", but those look scary. Especially for a girl who uses a cane to walk. Poor Lauren, she's got a great spirit. 

Plus it's hard to say no when they say Dad please...fifty times, even if you think it's a bad idea.....

Yeah, but a decent parent says no to a bad idea anyway, because they are more concerned with the well being of their child, that being the cool Dad.  Of course Russ doesn't worry about Lauren's well being, or he wouldn't be buying her cheap, inappropriate shoes or letting her stay up past midnight listening to music.

Being a parent is not glamorous, and if your kid thinks you are just the coolest thing ever, you're probably doing it wrong.

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Being a parent is not glamorous, and if your kid thinks you are just the coolest thing ever, you're probably doing it wrong.

I want this embroidered on throw pillows and sold to the masses. I don't have kids and don't plan on having any, but you hit the nail on the head. 

On 1/15/2017 at 0:27 PM, ellacinders said:

If you recall my dear mother and father sat directly behind Russ and Lauren at the local movie theater last month. I was talking to my mom earlier this evening and quoted the above statement about Russ. My mom was in tears of hysterical laughter, then managed to say "Sweet Jesus, the world's not ready for that EVER." Then she went to find her asthma inhaler, as it seems that FJ is able to cause SEVERE (thanks, JRod) asthma attacks for myself, @ChickenettiLuvr, and now it seems, my mother. Be it Russ, PP & Zsu, the Rodrigues family, or Xgay Greg and DeeDee, laughter is the best medicine. Goodness I love all the sweet fellowship we have here! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived