samurai_sarah

It really is a shame for Anna that she got stuck to this jerk. Every time she attends a wedding, I wonder if she is reminded about her own...

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll never get over how adorable the M kids are. In my opinion, Anna's features are more dominant, which is probably why they are so adorable. Little to no Duggar resemblance.

On 3/6/2017 at 6:56 AM, pfled said:

Anna was active on Instagram for the first time in a loooong time. What a sad quote to like :'(

.camtemp.jpg

Ouch.  This one really stings. 

On 3/6/2017 at 6:56 AM, pfled said:

Anna was active on Instagram for the first time in a loooong time. What a sad quote to like :'(

.camtemp.jpg

This breaks my heart. :( Anna is such a kind, nurturing, selfless person. Had she been raised in a normal family, she STILL could have been Christian, chaste, etc., all the things she and her family seem to value. But she would also have had the life skills to make informed decisions, and support herself and children if she chose to go that route. She would also be free to remarry someone without Smuggar's...issues. :pb_confused:

Josh and Anna baby announcement.

More like Anna has something to be happy about because she wants more babies and Joshley can pretend all his shittiness is fixed.

4 minutes ago, luxfilia said:

I wonder if/how they'll address this on Counting On.

Not unless they are going to say that Anna was impregnated by the Holy Spirit. 

Well, I would have preferred a JinJer baby announcement but this is not a surprise.  Another boy.  Last interview they said they may not continue with the M's.  We shall see.  I do hope that Anna is doing well emotionally.

No... Anna. I would say I can't believe it but I can. I knew the divorce rumors were too good to be true. I really wanted her to get away. The kids were all still young enough to have a normal life without their dad and the other crazies.

This just makes me so sad.

Obviously not surprised at all. I want to feel bad for Anna. Because I am sure she was blamed for Josh's "sins" and whatnot. And she is I'm sure forced to be "joyfully available" even more than before.

But at the same time...I just can't have much sympathy for her at this point. I am too angry that she is bringing another child into this unhealthy environment.

Regardless of M5, I think Josh will soon do something to screw everything up again. When they were expecting Meredith, Josh looked so bloated and awful. I don't know if it was the stress of leading a double life or general unhappiness about a new addition, but he wasn't looking well. If Anna thinks M5 is going to change things for the better, she's deluding herself.

11 minutes ago, luxfilia said:

I wonder if/how they'll address this on Counting On.

I'm sure it will be along the lines of "Joshua and I have been working on our marriage and we are happier than ever. We are so happy to be expecting again and welcoming another precious blessing into our family." But he won't be anywhere in sight  

:tw_cry:

I'm just glad another daughter isn't being born to these idiots.

If they are gonna keep having kids, at least they can be boys so the parents won't get M slaves.

Yes, I think there will be congratulation videos from the married couples. Because it helps show that they are super Godly and have forgiven Josh for his sins.  

Vomit.

Well, not surprised. I hope the best luck for that poor redemption baby. He deserves better parents, because at this point I have little simpathy for Anna

I was sort of expecting that they would try to somehow wait until a baby was born before announcing it (which would obviously be difficult, but I wouldn't have put it past them). However, they did wait a decent amount of time if they know that it's a boy. I wonder if she is due before or after Jill.

I hate this so much! I wanted to proved wrong, I wanted there to be no more babies but that couldn't happen. There needed to be a baby to show that Anna had forgiven Josh. I don't know how she can look at him. Anna and I are the same age, I have two cats and she's going to have 5 kids. Holy crap! :o 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived