samurai_sarah

Oh kill me now. Of course this is completely expected but I can't help but throw up  a little in my mouth all the same.

There's truly no escape from this life for Anna. The most we can hope is that when they are of age some of her children will be able to get out.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all knew this was coming. 

So far my 2017 predictions for the Duggars are mostly true :-(

At least it's a boy....

6 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

I was sort of expecting that they would try to somehow wait until a baby was born before announcing it (which would obviously be difficult, but I wouldn't have put it past them). However, they did wait a decent amount of time if they know that it's a boy. I wonder if she is due before or after Jill.

Later this year could be tomorrow... 

Damn I hate that I was right. M5 is far enough along to actually know the sex. At least it's a boy. 

1 minute ago, Nikedagain? said:

Later this year could be tomorrow... 

Or yesterday... this family can get creative when they want to. The truth is quite relative to them.

Meredith was born in July of 2015 and Anna's spacing has been about 2 years for the past few pregnancies. So my guess will be June or July.

I hate this so much! I wanted to proved wrong, I wanted there to be no more babies but that couldn't happen. There needed to be a baby to show that Anna had forgiven Josh. I don't know how she can look at him. Anna and I are the same age, I have two cats and she's going to have 5 kids. Holy crap! [emoji33] 

I'm almost 38 and don't know what the hell I would do with 5 kids!!

I also wonder how she can look at him. What is she thinking when they sleep together. I have told Mr. Puma that if he ever cheated on me that would be it and I might go all Lorena Bobbitt on him too.

I am so suprised.... NOT. We all knew this was going to happen. I wonder what exactly "later this year" means and how/if they'll be showing it on Counting On. 

And so it begins - with Joy and Joseph close to marriage, we will soon be drowned in the flood of baby announcements. Baby after baby after baby - I predict we lose count of Duggar grandkids sometime around 2020 :D

On 3/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, Carm_88 said:

Comparison is the problem with people being happy with their lives now, because social media shows many things that many of us can't afford or ever do. However, I think Anna likely means that she's comparing her husband with those who don't cheat and lie. :( Poor Anna. 

Or, sadly, comparing herself with the women he slept with.

17 minutes ago, season of life said:

I'm just glad another daughter isn't being born to these idiots.

If they are gonna keep having kids, at least they can be boys so the parents won't get M slaves.

Yeah but think of how shitty it'll be for Mac and Mer that ALL the girl work falls on just two of them. It's like, which is worse, more girls to suffer that lifestyle, or more suffering for the two girls that already exist??

I had to check the date to make sure this was not an April Fool's joke. How very sad for Anna, I can't imagine having to even speak to him over the phone, let alone have to tend to my wifely duties with that piece of shit. My worldly mind can't fathom that, and it must literally be "lay back and think of the quiver" with her, and others in her shoes. Ugh, so fucking tragic, especially since she has family who were willing to help her get the fuck away from that mess. 

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Meredith was born in July of 2015 and Anna's spacing has been about 2 years for the past few pregnancies. So my guess will be June or July.

Eww, all the shit that's happened and they didn't even lose any baby making time on their schedule.

Just now, twinmama said:

Yeah but think of how shitty it'll be for Mac and Mer that ALL the girl work falls on just two of them. It's like, which is worse, more girls to suffer that lifestyle, or more suffering for the two girls that already exist??

I'm thinking more along the lines of them becoming adults. At least the males can have jobs, get out and meet new people, and do more fun shit than the SAHDs sitting at home waiting for Prince Smarmy.

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess: His name will be Matthew Joshua. 

:my_sick:

If they don't go with the M theme, it may be Joshua Matthew

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm thinking more along the lines of them becoming adults. At least the males can have jobs, get out and meet new people, and do more fun shit than the SAHDs sitting at home waiting for Prince Smarmy.

Indeed, no doubt that it is always better to be a man in that lifestyle (perhaps in ours too!).

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'll say August, but June or July is possible too. This is not surprising given her track record. It's but inevitable.

3 minutes ago, BadMammaJana said:

Ugh, so fucking tragic, especially since she has family who were willing to help her get the fuck away from that mess. 

How painful for her family to watch her suffer this. I know most of them are lost causes who probably are proud that she stuck by her man, but the ones with sense who offered help... it must be like watching someone return to an abusive partner.

Poor baby. Matthew- he's gotta be Matthew. I sort of hope they stick with the M theme, since every baby now could easily be last (yikes, now I'm using Duggar logic). I'm certain Josh will crack again sooner or later. There's only so long Josh and Anna will be able tolerate fellowshipping with one another.

I'm a bit happy for Anna- she probably really wants this. You'd think 4 kids would keep you busy enough, but eh.

4 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I'm not totally surprised but I wish it was not happening. Poor Anna may never get the chance to leave now. 

It's over for Anna now. She's stuck. If she was going to get out, her best chance is behind her unless Josh does something truly terrible again (I mean like molest the kids terrible) and I can't wish for that under any circumstances for anyone.

The thing is, I don't think Anna was ever going to leave. That's the fault of the Keller's. they brainwashed her into thinking that it was her fault and now this is her proving that she's a good wife. :( 

I saw 'announcement' and it's hard to say whether I would have been more disappointed if it was Jinger. Sigh.

Did Jill and Jessa announce no2 together? Could we have JinJer announce soon.

If they know the sex already it probably is a summer JuneJuly baby.

I'd bet on Matthew for a name.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived