samurai_sarah

9 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I'm not totally surprised but I wish it was not happening. Poor Anna may never get the chance to leave now. 

I absolutely agree.  I don't think she was ever going to leave (too brainwashed, IMO), but I do hope she at least paused to consider it at least once in the last two years.  

I hoped that at the very least, she wasn't still making herself "joyfully available" to that idiot and trying to claim some bodily autonomy.  While I hope she has nothing but a healthy and safe pregnancy and birth, I'm still a bit sad for her, the baby, and the other children.  What a horrible, dysfunctional and sick environment to have to be born into.  I really wouldn't wish it on anybody. 

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like similar spacing between her kids, so this might be a regular baby, not a redemption baby. Whichever it is, damn. :shakehead:

21 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

I'm almost 38 and don't know what the hell I would do with 5 kids!!

I also wonder how she can look at him. What is she thinking when they sleep together. I have told Mr. Puma that if he ever cheated on me that would be it and I might go all Lorena Bobbitt on him too.

To be cheated on is one thing and I can see why some people choose to forgive and continue together. But to be cheated on so publicly and humiliating. When it is so much against everything you believe in. I don't know how she can stand to look at him. Poor Anna. 

Note that they did the good ole Friday newsdump with this announcement. If TLC or People had any interest, this would have been handled much differently than a three sentence announcement on the family blog. 

I read the news on FB and literally gasped and said "Oh no." Not saying I should be shocked because she's not going to leave him and she's not going to stop having kids with him. Ugh sad. 

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder why they didn't give a due date. They usually do. 

Jill didn't this time around either. 

Well, not a big surprise. So sorry they didn't just decide to focus on working on their marriage and the 4 M kids they had, deciding how to support their family with a School of the Dining Room Table education and making their own way. (Actually, I'd have preferred Anna leaving Josh a year or so ago when the sh$t hit the fan, but that's clearly not going to happen!)

Poor little boy. He should not have the pressure of being the saviour of their marriage. I'm thinking either Matthew or Martin. Poor Mackynzie. Meredith too...  kinda sucks all round. 

23 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

If they don't go with the M theme, it may be Joshua Matthew

Oh lord.. another reason for me to cringe. That's my ex's name. 

Matthew, Mason, Miles, Martin, or Mitchell... 

I expect no Spurgeon or Israel type names.

I saw this topic was hot and clicked. Unsurprised. Ugh. At least with the other couples there seems to be genuine love there, of some kind. This marriage is honestly the worst of the lot. 

This makes me so sad. I don't believe Josh has gotten the help he truly needs. The redemption the leg humpers keep talking about makes me sick. 

I hope this brings Anna and her children joy. I believe Anna has been a good mother. I hope she can continue with M5.

58 minutes ago, luxfilia said:

I wonder if/how they'll address this on Counting On.

Good question since they hid him with fake glares and Marcus standing on his legs. 

I believe this baby will be named  Messiah... or M'Redemption..... Definitely not Madison.. hahahaha.

Not surprised at all, I foresee another summer baby.  She is far enough along to know it's a boy, now to await a name.

Wasn't someone's new year prediction that they would have a redemption baby with a low-key announcement as to not distract from the big ones coming up (engagement of Joy and pregnancy of Jinger, presumably)? 

Whoever that was, good guess. :) 

Not surprised at all. It was just a matter of time. Poor innocent baby.

Just saw that Anna is pregnant, and my head just :boom: I want to grab Anna and shake her and ask her WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU????   She is so stupid, to WILLINGLY get pregnant again with that scum bag, I officially have no sympathy for her anymore, she knows what he is and she is willingly having MORE kids with him. Just another # in their quiver of children to neglect and abuse with their perverted cult. 

I guess since I haven't thought about Josh in forever, I forgot that he is just working for his dad now. Where are the funds to bring a new life in coming from?!

Also ditto to what most of you said, I was more shock about his lack of job than that they were having a redemption baby.

Since they said "beauty comes from ashes," they seem to think this baby will lead them to the promised land or whatever. So they could always go with "Moses."

10 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder why they didn't give a due date. They usually do. 

I think it's because it's Josh. They normally give a month at the very least. They are keeping it as low key and vague as they can.

11 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Jill didn't this time around either. 

But she did give a month. I'm guessing she didn't lock down a date because of how late she went with Israel. I mean, she was due like March 24th (ish) and didn't give birth nearly 2 weeks. 

Anna and Josh usually at least announce the month. I don't think there was a date for Meredith, but I do remember them saying it would be in July. 

8 minutes ago, FundieCentral said:

Wasn't someone's new year prediction that they would have a redemption baby with a low-key announcement as to not distract from the big ones coming up (engagement of Joy and pregnancy of Jinger, presumably)? 

Whoever that was, good guess. :) 

I knew it would be a low key announcement but I had guess Joy would be engaged on valentines. So I was off by a little. I also guess Jinger would be pregnant at the same time. So I guess we can look forward to that triple bump picture....

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived