IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 10: Having my baby

samurai_sarah

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Oh my,  I had to look away when they kissed.  So awkward.  Ok, so for my say something nice,  Jessa looked beautiful. 

she has been glowing all day 

39 minutes ago, snarkopolis said:

No. All the other dogs at dog park would make fun of Leland and Knox. and Whycliffe (Jean).

right on,. I love my dogs way way too much to torment them with a horrible name.   

11 minutes ago, nst said:

she has been glowing all day 

It's her day. She might as well! ;) Though seriously that video is still cringe worthy! 

All this talk about kissing is make me think of Now and Then. "Have you ever tongue kissed a boy?" "Are you kidding? I don't want to get pregnant!" "You can't get pregnant from kissing." "I know that beetlebrain but when you tongue kiss a boy he automatically thinks you'll do the deed with him." 

Pretty well sums up the Duggars way of thinking! :P 

I didn't know what to expect with the kissing scene. I couldn't picture it. 

......that is like the pretend kissing I did as a kid. Actually there was a layer of Saran Wrap between mine and Richie's mouth. We pretend kissed like that after his sister orderd is to in the woods. We even pursed our lips closed tight......just in case. 

So, you think they would watch it before posting right? Do you think they did more than one take and that was the best one?

I don't know why I watched that video. It was so awkward and pointless. Jessa always looks so annoyed and why do they keep interrupting each other? Ack.

And that kiss...ew.

My favorite part of the video was when Ben said that Jessa found steaks at the store. I would never have thought to look for them there. Thank you, Ben. Now I know to take walks and where to find steaks. Wonder if she found eggs there, too.

that kiss started out to be a perfectly decent "kissing your aunt edna" peck which would be appropriate for the camera.  but then, ( gag me ) holding their lips shut and doing that little twist. and filming it for an audience. aaaaggh that was just too gross for words. do they think that's how people kiss??

Okay, I watched that without the sound on JUST so I could see what you lot were on about and, well, that kiss looked like they were taking the piss. The awkward head tilt alone looked like they were imitating the Tin Man.

You know if we would have seen that kind of kiss on their wedding day, or even shortly thereafter, I would have been like, "*Shrug* they're learning."  But considering they've had two years to work on it, makes me more sad for them than anything else (are they that awkward in bed?  I mean, it's a rhetorical question, but still, sad).  Were they just nervous? (can't really imagine that with the whole social media presence)  Had they discussed what kind of kiss they wanted to do, and one person changed their minds?  Or, like someone said above, was this the best take? (yikes). 

Maybe they'll eventually get the hang of it, but (at least on the show), Josh and Anna looked awkward plenty of times, too (years into their marriage as well) - so maybe they aren't sexually compatible? <-- and that is the most I want to speculate on their "sexual" lives :P

Just watched the kiss.  Oh dear.  Well, at least they don't know what they are missing out on since they've never kissed anyone else.

i think it's lucky that they had their first kiss in private, since if this is what they're like after two years, it must have been completely awkward.

i've never ever seen any of these fundies kiss properly, it's always a pursed-lips weird head tilt thing. do they not know how to kiss, or they're kissing modestly so as not to defraud anyone?

if their sex lives are anything like their kissing styles, yikes. i am surprised they have all these babies. though, i suppose with these guys it'd be a few pumps and done... and the girls, well, lay there and think of jesus.

7 hours ago, griffin said:

that kiss started out to be a perfectly decent "kissing your aunt edna" peck which would be appropriate for the camera.  but then, ( gag me ) holding their lips shut and doing that little twist. and filming it for an audience. aaaaggh that was just too gross for words. do they think that's how people kiss??

and they zoomed in it looked like

I sure hope they just kiss like that for our benefit and not on a regular basis because that was just such a sad kiss with no passion 

i stand by the fact that they hide stuff like that from the public 

WAIT I GET IT - that is how they kissed at the wedding !!!!!! don't you get it - this is for the 2 years ago 

1 hour ago, Fun Undies said:

You know if we would have seen that kind of kiss on their wedding day, or even shortly thereafter, I would have been like, "*Shrug* they're learning."  But considering they've had two years to work on it, makes me more sad for them than anything else (are they that awkward in bed?  I mean, it's a rhetorical question, but still, sad).  Were they just nervous? (can't really imagine that with the whole social media presence)  Had they discussed what kind of kiss they wanted to do, and one person changed their minds?  Or, like someone said above, was this the best take? (yikes). 

Maybe they'll eventually get the hang of it, but (at least on the show), Josh and Anna looked awkward plenty of times, too (years into their marriage as well) - so maybe they aren't sexually compatible? <-- and that is the most I want to speculate on their "sexual" lives :P

You are brilliant! today I love this post....and again they aren't learning - they have been doing this for over 600 days.  This is them... they project an image and they try to emulate that image regardless of how stupid they want to look. 

ok that chickie who is becoming a lawyer and is close to the Duggars - posted a happy anniversary to the couple 

and she called them a powerful ministry team...explain to me - how they are powerful - they have a platform where they tell us to buy eggs and steak and go for a walk, how does that make them powerful (is the tv show the power part-?)    the only reason they are a ministry is because they claim to hold sermons...yes they are a team 

maybe in their world because they have the show on television they are powerful - scary stuff imo 

12 minutes ago, nst said:

ok that chickie who is becoming a lawyer and is close to the Duggars - posted a happy anniversary to the couple 

and she called them a powerful ministry team...explain to me - how they are powerful - they have a platform where they tell us to buy eggs and steak and go for a walk, how does that make them powerful (is the tv show the power part-?)    the only reason they are a ministry is because they claim to hold sermons...yes they are a team 

maybe in their world because they have the show on television they are powerful - scary stuff imo 

They are not a powerful ministry team. Unless they are supposed to be showing us all the reasons that we shouldn't be fundies. They named their child Spurgeon! What person who names their child Spurgeon has any credibility? 

Oh my.  I thought you all must be exaggerating about the kiss in the video.  Wow.  I have never seen anything like that.  Worst ever.

8 minutes ago, fundiefollower said:

Oh my.  I thought you all must be exaggerating about the kiss in the video.  Wow.  I have never seen anything like that.  Worst ever.

Hyperbole is rarely needed with Ben and Jessa. They are just over the top. Take that how you will. 

4 hours ago, alba said:

Okay, I watched that without the sound on JUST so I could see what you lot were on about and, well, that kiss looked like they were taking the piss. The awkward head tilt alone looked like they were imitating the Tin Man.

@alba,  I was reminded a bit of how people would kiss in movies after the Hays Production Code went into effect in 1933 or 34 except that it was less passionate.  IIRC, open mouth kissing was pretty much a no-no under the Code and it also spelled out how long a kiss could be.  That kiss between George Bailey and Mary Hatch in It's a Wonderful Life?  Somewhat broken up into shorter kisses to skirt the Code.  The censors still thought it was too long and too passionate.

So, I've been thinking about it, and have decided that they need to have a daughter and name her Murgatroyd. It would be as bad as Spurgeon's, and they could call their kids Spurgie and Murgie.

11 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

My favorite part of the video was when Ben said that Jessa found steaks at the store. I would never have thought to look for them there. Thank you, Ben. Now I know to take walks and where to find steaks. Wonder if she found eggs there, too.

He didnt mention that she found them at the consignment shop.

I usually don't watch their videos but I HAD to see this kiss. I literally busted out laughing at the head tilt. What even was that??

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived