IGNORED

Duggars to Jews: "You Each Are Special"

longskirts

I, for one, am just glad that all the Jews around the world can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that the Duggars think they are special. /sarcasm

Question: So if the Duggars and their buddies don't believe Jews should be converted....do they also think Jews don't go to hell for not believing in Jesus? I'm confused.

Dear Duggars,

We truly don't care what you think about us.

As a Jew, I don't think the Duggars are being offensive here. They just sound like morons and make me want to roll my eyes.

I agree!

Dear Duggars,

We truly don't care what you think about us.

Also, some of us don't live in Israel and many of us are happy that way.

And many Israelis aren't Jews. And many Israeli Jews are secular. So your blathering on about God is really going to only reach a small segment of the population and that segment of the population probably wants nothing to do with you.

You however, are not special, so stop sending us messages en mass. And stop trying to act like you know anything about us and our history.

Love,

The Jews

ETA: As a Jew, I don't think the Duggars are being offensive here. They just sound like morons and make me want to roll my eyes.

That's the feeling I got - why the fuck would Jews care what the Duggars thought of them?

Question: So if the Duggars and their buddies don't believe Jews should be converted....do they also think Jews don't go to hell for not believing in Jesus? I'm confused.

Oh, but the Duggars and their buddies DO believe that Jews should be converted and that those Jews who don't are going straight to hell.

Just what all the Jews of the world need: to know that the Duggars think they are special. :puke-front:

sure they feel all warm inside about it. cause the duggers are special Christians.

Archived