IGNORED

Arndt Man Boys & Mary-Elizabeth living out their own unique stories

0 kids n not countin

Maybe they will have family/friends over. Yes, I know for a fact they have friends...*even friends who are ladies.* No special lady friends though. Of course. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, meep said:

Maybe they will have family/friends over. Yes, I know for a fact they have friends...*even friends who are ladies.* No special lady friends though. Of course. 

In other words, you may look but don't touch!

3 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Hahah that's a don't even think about it! :) Poor ManBoys! 

4 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I wonder if that's their version of Thanksgiving family torture. See, they really are normal like the rest of us! LOL

Poor Ma Duggar. Winters must be hard to get through as it is too cold for tiny white shorts.

I'm a big lover of pies, as is my family. Generally the pie is cleaned out in the first 24 hours after TG meal. Commonly it's eaten as the 8 pm post dinner top up and breakfast the following am lol

Poor Ma Duggar. Winters must be hard to get through as it is too cold for tiny white shorts.

I'm a big lover of pies, as is my family. Generally the pie is cleaned out in the first 24 hours after TG meal. Commonly it's eaten as the 8 pm post dinner top up and breakfast the following am lol

Dammit Ma Arndt! I need a fundie autocorrect function lol

18 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

"Look with your eyes and not with your hands." 

I used to say that to my niece when she was little. Can you imagine saying that to adult men?

On 11/26/2016 at 4:05 PM, JMO said:

Since I hadn't seen a picture of him in 10 yrs ,  he definitely looks older. I actually think he looks a few years older than he is.  He's what, 36? 37? He looks early 40s to me.  The mom actually looks great considering how many kids she's had.  Even if she had only had 2 kids she looks great for her age. 

She looks so HARD. Reminds me of a gymnast,  or a hunting cat, muscular and coiled, ready to spring! And I've a pretty fair suspicion she'd  spring right for the vitals of any young woman who approached one of her babies!  :wham:

7 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I used to say that to my niece when she was little. Can you imagine saying that to adult men?

Except you can't even look with your eyes. Nike!!

5 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

Except you can't even look with your eyes. Nike!!

I wonder what their word is. Maybe they shout "New Balance!"

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder what their word is. Maybe they shout "New Balance!"

Softball! :P For sure it would have to be! 

6 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Softball!  For sure it would have to be! 

I think the duggars used the word Nike because the boys were to avert their eyes down to their shoes. So maybe they would say, "cleats!"

"You can leave home and get married when Vine Valley is complete!"

"Sounds great, Papa!"

Two decades later...

I fear I might not live long enough to ever see Vine Valley.I think that when Papa Arndt kicks the bucket they will just keep on filming. 

27 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I fear I might not live long enough to ever see Vine Valley.I think that when Papa Arndt kicks the bucket they will just keep on filming. 

That would be truly heartbreaking. 

Every time I see new posts in this thread my optimistic little self momentarily hopes that one of the Arndt boys has eloped.

But no, just Vine Valley nonsense.

I've always thought that someone could make an intriguing indie film based on the Arndts and their Vine Valley project. An artsy piece about a fanatical Dad and his million sons traveling the country working on a bizarre film for years and years.

Every time I see new posts in this thread my optimistic little self momentarily hopes that one of the Arndt boys has eloped.
But no, just Vine Valley nonsense.
I've always thought that someone could make an intriguing indie film based on the Arndts and their Vine Valley project. An artsy piece about a fanatical Dad and his million sons traveling the country working on a bizarre film for years and years.

I would LOVE to see this!! I am totally into those weird indie documentaries!!

56 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

It's Don Quixote/Man of La Mancha, with a dozen extra Sancho Panza man-boys.

1 hour ago, JesusPony said:

It's Don Quixote/Man of La Mancha, with a dozen extra Sancho Panza man-boys.

If Vine Valley:Arndts = Fitzcarraldo:Werner Herzog, then the documentary on the making of Vine Valley would be analagous to Les Blank's Burden of Dreams. (sorry, I'm a total indie movie nerd)

10 minutes ago, Hummingbird said:

I actually think a documentary on the making of Vine Valley would be interesting. I'd definitely make a point to see it.

I'd watch it! I want to know more about the Arndts that is not edited by the Arndts! :P

I would watch that sort of a documentary too! Of course, I would also watch Vine Valley.:laughing-jumpingpurple:

3 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

If Vine Valley:Arndts = Fitzcarraldo:Werner Herzog, then the documentary on the making of Vine Valley would be analagous to Les Blank's Burden of Dreams. (sorry, I'm a total indie movie nerd)

Oh, I had to look this up, love your analogy!

On 11/29/2016 at 8:47 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

I'm always terrified that I'll inadvertently say that to a blind kid.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived